[2017.02.22] Tsubaki Factory - Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Re: [2017.02.22] Tsubaki Factory - Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia

Post by arcobaleno »

I didn't get the chance yesterday to post my feelings on Uruwashi, but I really like it, and it continues to grow on me. I'm really proud of Tsubaki's growth, and watching their videos that Anderei posted in the Countdown Live thread, they've come a long way to become stable and consistent.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2017.02.22] Tsubaki Factory - Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Gosh do I love my little KiKi Q_Q_Q
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Gosh do I love my little KiKi Q_Q_Q
[/quote]

Bless you for being a part of her fan club as well as me!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I've come to be quite a big fan of Kiki and Mao... Though, truthfully, all of Tsubaki has been growing on me this past single. But those two are some of my favs. Above some in other groups, which is impressive to me.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

We must form the Kiki Tsubaki fanclub! I think they've actually overcome ANGERME for me. Though I still really like ANGERME's music and all, I like more of the Tsubaki girls than I do the AM girls.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

I'm waving an Ogata Risa flag.  I think it's just low season for all the other groups that's making me take notice of Tsubaki, but that honky-tonk in Uruwashi is addicting.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Damn, isn't it though!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

This was uploaded just before I go to bed, thus keeping me up longer than I intended :angel: but!

Uruwashi full PV

And Kiki got the third rururu solo too, yesss.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I'm actually really surprised that besides Just Try I really like this single! Kiki really stood out to me too I think she's going to be my favorite from this group.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I know a lot of people thought Kiki was kinda creepy (and I understand that, don't get me wrong), but I hope they realize what an asset she's been to the group. I mean, truthfully, she's been a main/center from the start, but even when the group has just started and we all were ragging on their performance level and expressions, Kiki was always outwardly showing how hard she was trying. It was obvious when they performed... So I'm glad to see other people have taken to her like I have! :)

PS--everyone's favorite lyricist Kodama Ameko wrote for Uruwashi. And she did not disappoint!!
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Kiki and Kishimon were the only ones who were ready to debut when the group was announced, they both had a great atmosphere around them when performing. Of course they've grown even more in this aspect, and especially Kiki in singing. Glad to see they pushed her for the single, sad to see they didn't do the same with Kishimon.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
I know a lot of people thought Kiki was kinda creepy (and I understand that, don't get me wrong), but I hope they realize what an asset she's been to the group. I mean, truthfully, she's been a main/center from the start, but even when the group has just started and we all were ragging on their performance level and expressions, Kiki was always outwardly showing how hard she was trying. It was obvious when they performed... So I'm glad to see other people have taken to her like I have! :)
[/quote]

I did! I don't think I ever "hated" her like I do my least favorite members in H!P now, but when she first joined I called her "scary," lol. She's my absolute favorite now! It just goes to show how your judgement before you know them isn't completely accurate.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

And then you have me who loved Maria for a couple of months when she first joined, lol. <.<

I am really happy to see lots of more praise for Tsubaki! :) I was part of the dislike club, too, but a friend of Thea's got us to look more at them and I began to like the girls for their personalities but they've all really tried their best to improve and it's noticeable. Good workers. T.T
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="204929" data-time="1486427607">
<div>
[/quote]

I did! I don't think I ever "hated" her like I do my least favorite members in H!P now, but when she first joined I called her "scary," lol. She's my absolute favorite now! It just goes to show how your judgement before you know them isn't completely accurate.

</div>
</blockquote>

She honestly still does creep me out a bit, but I definitely see that she's an asset to the group. I don't know if she's my favorite, but she's certainly up there.
Formerly Mizura
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Preview of the Just Try MV:

https://youtu.be/TiURorQYT3M?t=42

I do like the slow parts of the song. However, it's so messy - it sounds like three different songs: Verses, bridge and chorus. 
That outside scene also surprised me, didn't really like it. 

Other than that, it's a step up from TIKI BUN which it reminded me of. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Just Try reminds me of a Berryz song too. But I can't place which one just yet.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I agree about the outside scene, it didn't really fit into the whole dark theme so it was a bad choice.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Just Try reminds me of a Berryz song too. But I can't place which one just yet.
[/quote]
People have been saying it reminds them of Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni, maybe that one?
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

SWITH YOUR FEELINGS.

That is all.
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

It seems like a mash up of the past few concepts for H!P. I see a like Ai, but it mostly reminds me of Tiki bun.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I actually like the song a lot more now after seeing the MV. It reminds me a lot of Ai wa Itsumo, and for sme reason the Diet Song they did. It doesn't remind me of Tiki Bun at all though luckily. It's still the weakest A-side of this single though.
Formerly Mizura
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I agree! Both song and MV wise, I think this single goes Hatuskoi > Uruwashi > Just Try. But even so, it's a great single!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

To be fair, their weaker song of the single is still catchier than CG's (imo)  :eekrun:

(Btw that was Good Boy Bad Girl)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<p class="bbc_center">Image
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

And that's with the new rules. And people were worried about these girls.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yeah, me, for example. Granted, they did grow a lot. Kiki is doing well as the face, Ami talks fluently and 2nd gen gave them some needed character (and Mizuho has an interesting voice too).

Then they had quite some promotion work, Hatsukoi Sunrise and Uruwashi were well done.

I hope for them that they get UF's attention longer than Juice.