[2017.02.08] Country Girls 5th Single - Good Boy Bad Girl / Peanut Butter Jelly Love

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: [2017.02.08] Country Girls 5th Single - Good Boy Bad Girl / Peanut Butter Jelly Love

Post by GaleKakumei »

Whoever designs Angerme's outfits just needs to trademark them so they stop leaking through H!P lmao. MM took the boleros for Muki and now CG is taking it for Good Boy.
I actually love the song. They could have played with the set a bit more though. Actually messing with the props would have given it a bit more body. I hope they have a version with just the girls near the motorcycle.
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Re: [2017.02.08] Country Girls 5th Single - Good Boy Bad Girl / Peanut Butter Jelly Love

Post by Revangelis »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyzhzjKAgEs

The PV for Good Boy Bad Girl is out
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

#5 for the week with just over 29,000 sold.  Just over 2,000 more than their last single. I guess the CG effect is slowly wearing off? With this being Momochi's last single I thought the sales would be inflated.... But honestly I think they probably still are inflated. I don't think anyone bought the single for Good Boy Bad Girl, and a single isn't worth just one song anymore for what they charge.

So Momochi's fans still bumped the sales up, imo.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

Well according to Billboard, Country Girls finished out the week in second with 57k sales, while "Dou Datte Ii no" clocked around 35k, I think? So definitely a Momochi-fueled sales boost. It sadly doesn't show much on the Oricon charts, though.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="TheParuProject"]
Well according to Billboard, Country Girls finished out the week in second with 57k sales, while "Dou Datte Ii no" clocked around 35k, I think? So definitely a Momochi-fueled sales boost. It sadly doesn't show much on the Oricon charts, though.
[/quote]

Thanks for linking! That was more of the numbers I was expecting from this single, given the diehard Momochi fans that have been following her for over 10 years lolol
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="204202" data-time="1484329307">Limited B's typo though lmao, thats 2 for 2 for screwing up spelling your groups name H!P looool</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="204230" data-time="1484376271">Well, we have to also think of the true blessing. They could've forgotten the R and the O.</blockquote>Belated friendly reminder that on one of ancient incarnations of HP's website the Country Musume artist profile page was linked under /cuntry/. ;/

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~