Re: [2017.?.?] Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~Crystal Clear~ and ~Kaleidoscope~

Post by Madara »

Review of Disc One, "Crystal Clear" is up on my new blog address:

https://madarasjpopblog.wordpress.com/
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Hi Madara---read your post and loved it like always!!

However the KSS you point out is not Danbara Ruru but Kanatsu Mizuki, lol! Kanatsu got the nickname "Kibou Kanatsu" translated as "Miracle Mizuki" for her growth since she joined the KSS program ☺️

PS: Did they edit the vocals of the concert Ai no Tane compared to the H!S version?
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon May 08, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Thanks for the correction. I went back and deleted that part.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="207497" data-time="1494194254">PS: Did they edit the vocals of the concert <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx8H0vDUZL0' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Ai no Tane</a> compared to the H!S version?</blockquote>

Most definitely. Unless it's a fanclub-exclusive release, you can expect all of their live DVDs to have some post-editing.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I expected it, but I'm kind of sad they edited out Erina's horrible wavering on the "chikyuu ga", it was hilarious.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="TheParuProject"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="207497" data-time="1494194254">
PS: Did they edit the vocals of the concert <a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx8H0vDUZL0" title="External link">Ai no Tane</a> compared to the H!S version?
</blockquote>

Most definitely. Unless it's a fanclub-exclusive release, you can expect all of their live DVDs to have some post-editing.

[/quote]

Yeah, they edit everything except big mistakes that would be pretty hard to fix. Kanon's Baby Koi ni Knockout voice crack comes to mind.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Tanimoto's Hatsukoi Cider (last year's summer concerts) where she goes full robot before the last chorus lol. Sometimes they do try to get rid even of the horrible mistakes lol.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
I expected it, but I'm kind of sad they edited out Erina's horrible wavering on the "chikyuu ga", it was hilarious.
[/quote]

That's what made me notice for sure!

I mean I understand you want the concert to sound good but... Then... Shouldn't you just have more members that sound good than those that sound bad?

Just a thought.

Someone commented on the video, "The singing on this is much improved from when they did it at the start of the Winter tour. They obviously did extra practice and it paid off."
And I just had to laugh and correct them.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon May 08, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.