[2017.?.?] Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~Crystal Clear~ and ~Kaleidoscope~

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2017.?.?] Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~Crystal Clear~ and ~Kaleidoscope~

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I want to say... and it's painful for me to say this...

But the casual costumes this year are actually fashionable. Though I'm convinced they raided Forever 21's store for at least for Kobushi's outfits.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Maho has been diagnosed with a panic disorder and will be taking a hiatus to get things under control. As someone who had panic attacks (and still has them), I feel for her. It can be treated with medication and with therapy, but they are scary and you feel like you are actually going to die.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-concerning-maho-aikawa-of-angerme/1278840058841575

We are talking about it in the spam thread, but just wanted to follow up on the flu announcement posted earlier.
Last edited by Vikitty on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

H!S has dance club rehearsal. All the people I liked watching are now gone (Maimi, Nakky, Manaba, Riho, Captain), but it is interesting to see how well the girls do outside of their respective groups. "New" members are Musubu, Murota, Mao, and Erina. I thought Erina and Murota were in in before, though :lol:  Also, in the mini group with Musubu and Akari, was that Morito who ducked under their arms? 

Either way, it's nice to see the ones who are in the dance club are the ones that try the hardest in their respective groups, for the most part. 

Angerme:
Wada
Takeuchi
Murota
Sasaki

MM:
Ikuta
Ishida
Kudou
Makino

CM:
Morito
Funaki

KF:
Fujii
Hamaura

TF:
Yamagishi
Ogata
Akiyama
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="204341" data-time="1484764217">was that Morito who ducked under their arms?</blockquote>
I was happily surprised about that, but she's not that bad.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="AquaChan"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="204341" data-time="1484764217">
was that Morito who ducked under their arms?
</blockquote>

I was happily surprised about that, but she's not that bad.

[/quote]
I was surprised she wasn't! CM is not known for their dance skills. Musubu was a trainee for a while, so it was easier to see her dance skills throughout the years, but Morito not so much. So it was nice to see. I assume the footage will appear next week.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Morito has been a dancer for years, not to mention she was a local idol before joining H!P. She attended a dance academy growing up. :)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Poor Fujii tripped on her way on the stage for Kobushi no Hana... Poor girl.

The performance was rockin'... Felt a bit shouty, though.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Kaga joins the dance team on <a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/I_emy_eVcas?t=8m39s" title="External link">Oh My Wish</a> while Mizuki jumps in the singing group and cover's Suzuki's lines.... How predictable on the latter, there >.>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">The whole hype of that song was they gave two back up girls the mains. I understand you still want it to sound good but c'mon lol
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Odacchi just did all Maa-chan's lines, too lolol
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Snore, besides Kaga.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

It would be so much better if they put Reina on Kanon's parts, giving both 13ki a place to shine + Reina's voice is similar to Kanon's so it'd work out great.

It would work out infinitely better. Kaede in Riho's spot, then Mizuki could keep hers. I don't even want to watch this one because it'd ruin that image.  :lol:
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Wasnt it that Fukuchan had been off the dance team even before Zukki left?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

She had, but it would have been overall best to change it around to this. (Plus it's not like I had seen any of them before this anyway lol)

Edit: That sounded harsh, I just meant that I didn't have another image of OMW since Riho left, anyway, so this one just makes sense to me.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Perhaps because Reina is still raw they don't want to overwhelm her yet. Let her gradually get there. She'd have to learn a lot of lines for that song and she may not be ready for that. Or you end up with her leaving (Uta/Aina)or burning out (Riho). I think she'll eventually get to sing Zukki's part but not this soon. I'm sure they will be testing her a lot in the coming months with Hina Fest and the spring MM concert. It's obvious she's destined for center territory.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

This concert is up on CDJapan now and the release date is April 26, 2017.

The Blu-ray appears to have the same number of tracks as the DVD. I only buy the Blu-rays when there are significant extras. If anyone learns of any Blu-ray-exclusive extras, please post here. I'm gonna delay ordering till I know more.

Thanks.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="206206" data-time="1489776629">I only buy the Blu-rays when there are significant extras. If anyone learns of any Blu-ray-exclusive extras, please post here.</blockquote>
There's a couple:

- more than double the image resolution, or 4x more image details
- 4x higher bandwidth for video stream, and more effective and higher quality compression
- a modern digital video format designed from grounds up, rather than broken VHS substitute trying to accommodate all the quirks of analog TV displays at the time when technology and processing power was far from being ready for high quality digital video

And so on, you see where I'm going with it. :lol: DVD is a broken format that needs to die already, especially in Japan. The sooner the better. If you are able to play Blu-rays without a hassle then there is no reason to get DVD. Even with the irritating (and inexcusable) price premium on BDs, having compared a few DVD and BD releases side-by-side, I say it's worth it.

[/nerd rant]

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Maybe I should re-phrase my request. :rofl:

If anyone finds out that there's additional content on the Blu-ray, please let me know.

@Aine: The main reason I prefer DVDs is that I can get screen grabs for my blog from them on my VLC player on my computer, whereas it won't do that with Blu-rays.
Last edited by Madara on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Oh I know what you meant, I was just being a little cheeky. :lol: But if getting screenshots for the blog is the only reason you suffer with DVDs, then that's a commendable sacrifice.

You can take screenshots from BDs too, even in VLC, but that involves a lot of technical tinkering which I doubt you feel like dealing with.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

You can get screen shots from anything. Just press that little "Print Screen" button, then crop it down in any image editing program.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

They're here, they're here!

Crazy About You- Nonaka Miki, Kamikokuryou Moe, Tsugunaga Momoko and Taguchi Natsumi (SLAY ME NONAKA)

Samui Ne- Haga Akane, Nomura Minami, Ogata Risa, Miyazaki Yuka, Ozeki Mai

Massara Blue Jeans- Ikuta Erina, Kudo Haruka, Sasaki Rikako, Onoda Saori, Nakanishi Kana, Uemura Akari, Hirose Ayaka, Ogata Haruna

Kanashimi Twilight- Kaga Kaede, Yokoyama Reina, Hamaura Ayano, Takagi Sayuki, Wada Ayaka, Asakura Kiki, Kasahara Momona, Yamagishi Riko, Morito Chisaki

Romance wo Katatte- Fukumura Mizuki, Iikubo Haruna, Katsuta Rina, Wada Sakurako, Oda Sakura

HEY! Mahiru no Shinkirou- Ishida Ayumi, Yamaki Risa, Murota Mizuki, Kanazawa Tomoko  (Honestly, how can Murota be as awsome as she is? Her dancing, facial expressions, singing... gaah) (Also Kanazawa is one of the few H!P members who can pull of T&C well.)

Balalaika- Makino Maria, Yanagawa Nanami, Ogawa Rena, Tanimoto Ami, Ono Mizuho  (Poor Mizuho was wasted on this song =/)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue May 02, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="207403" data-time="1493793374">
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_8Zl9I__CI' class="bbc_url" title="External link">HEY! Mahiru no Shinkirou</a>- Ishida Ayumi, Yamaki Risa, Murota Mizuki, Kanazawa Tomoko (Honestly, how can Murota be as awsome as she is? Her dancing, facial expressions, singing... gaah) (Also Kanazawa is one of the few H!P members who can pull of T&C well.)</blockquote>It's too short... ???? I don't even mind Ayumi in this.

Also, Akane did really well in Samui ne. Tsubaki surprised me in general.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed May 03, 2017 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Damn, Mikicha. I'm glad she has more confidence and is finding her true voice.

I was pleasantly surprised by Akane, but knowing how inconsistent she can be with her growth, I can only hope that she'll stick with what she's been doing and not regress.

These were all pretty decent to me in general.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Wed May 03, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

So I'm seeing the full concerts now, and can we just talk about that dance club intro performance in Kaleidoscope?

"I'm a BITCH". Dem lyrics. Much depth. I died.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Chocolate Damashii- Kishimoto Yumeno, Miyamoto Karin, Inoue Rei

Girls Power Aisuru Power- Funaki Musubu, Akiyama Mao, Fujii Rio, Takeuchi Akari
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

C-ute is not present at this concert. Any reason why?
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

They concentrated on their own concert tour, which was a continuation of their °COMPASS tour (fall 2016). After that they started with their 2017 Naruchika tour. 

I'm really glad they chose decent members for Chocolate Damashii. Kishimon slayed me.
Last edited by DonJuan on Fri May 05, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="AquaChan"]
Hello! Project Station Dance Club Performance

Oh DAMN SASAKI.
[/quote]

Sasaki went hard. Maopin slayed me.

But the ones who surprised me most were Wada and Murota... I mean I love Murota's dancing but it still surprises me whenever I see it, lol.

It kills me every time to watch the dance club without Inaba, though. She was the true dance star once Riho left...
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Okay, I watched Disc One: "Crystal Clear" and wrote a favorable blog entry on it, but have not posted it yet. I wanted to watch Disc Two: "Kaleidoscope" first. And I did. It's phenomenal. Light years better than Disc One. Higher level of energy, better staging, better costumes, better song selection, etc.

Why is that? Why would the later concert performed on the same day be so much better in every respect than the earlier concert? I mean, even when the same songs were performed in both concerts, the staging was much better in the second concert. Does anyone have any insights into that?

Thanks.
Last edited by Madara on Sat May 06, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

As a performer myself, matinee's are notoriously worse than night shows. The crowds are always more energetic at night, and you are more warmed up at night shows, plus you just did a show earlier so you can correct any mistakes you made.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Matinees just have a weird vibe all the way around. They just don't feel right, for either the audience or the performers. I always hated knowing there was a full evening left after a show, when that should be the highlight of the day.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Caught this gem while watching Crystal Clear that was seriously making me laugh..... Poor Murotan tries to play it off but her face is so frigid it just adds to the hilarity :lol: