Who Wants To Be A Moderator?

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
aine
ANGERME

Who Wants To Be A Moderator?

Post by aine »

This forum needs a moderator besides my humble and forgetful self. Just say you want to be one and I'll make you one.

No real requirements other than maybe:

- you're an active and dedicated b!p contributor
- you're ok with having the (little) extra workload and you will actively use it

I'm hoping the Workroom will be largely self-moderated by everyone using it, but really I just want someone with extra permissions to pin, lock, merge or split threads or do whatever moderating stuff necessary when I'm not around.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: Who Wants To Be A Moderator?

Post by MejraThea »

I'd be more than happy to! Unfortunately my girl isn't blogging now (obviously lol) but I still check it pretty regularly, and usually approve/disapprove the comments, if no one gets to it before me. But I have the time to be of any assistance I can!

I'd actually ask after the H!P data station, too, to update the first post on the colors, fix the thread titles and such, etc. Although, I wouldn't really expect it to go to me before Aqua.  :tongue: So maybe as a suggestion for her, instead! (If she's ok with that!)
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

I was thinking I could do it. I checked the other thread daily, and Rokun has me working on 5 blogs now (:p) so I'm being pretty active as of recently.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Thea"]
I'd actually ask after the H!P data station, too, to update the first post on the colors, fix the thread titles and such, etc. Although, I wouldn't really expect it to go to me before Aqua.  :tongue: So maybe as a suggestion for her, instead! (If she's ok with that!)
[/quote]

Aw thank Thea!

Yes, it could help, but it's nothing urgent :) My extra time is not really steady for this, so I almost prefer that you're the moderator!
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I understand, Aqua! I'm sorry I nominated you without your consent, I thought about that after I did it, sadly. However, thank you! I'd be more than happy to, if so decided. 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Added Thea and WhiteForte as mods for the Workroom, and also Thea for the Data Station. Please enjoy responsibly. ;/

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Thank you! I'm honored. I'll be sure to put them to good use.  :grin:
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Oh great! I'll be power hungry now mwuahahahah (kidding)
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

I logged on the P!H email this week-end, and there was a lot of these email:
Spoiler: [+]

I guess it's related to the server change, but I'm not too familiar with this  :confused:
Last edited by AquaChan on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥