[2017.?.?] HinaFest and Satoyama Event 2017

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Re: [2017.?.?] HinaFest and Satoyama Event 2017

Post by Zoe »

I think Cinderall Complex turned out pretty good after all!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah, I'm surprised, even Haga sounds good.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Yokoyama Reina with Haru Beautiful Everyday
She sounds like Mai but before all the problems happened. Hopefully they fix that because I don't want another Mai.

MM17 with Koi Dorobou
This song doesn't fit Morning Musume's image at all, like not even a little bit, but it sure is fun to see them perform something like this. 

Tsubaki Factory with Wagamama Ai no Joke
They tried their best. :x

C-ute with Kimagure Princess
C-ute with Koi no Jubaku
I expect certain notes and I don't get them. This is a problem with 5 members and listening to covers when original songs had more girls. I mean, it's not unpleasant at all. It's actually surprising. Haha.

Iku ZYX! FLY HIGH with Nakajima, Sasaki, Ogawa, Asakura, Ono Mizuho
This cover actually made me start to take notice of Ona Mizuho. It was one of those lock on radar moments.
The outfits on the other hand, wtf? Did they raid Takahashi Ai's closet?

Namida no Hoshi (Goto Maki Song) with Kanazawa Tomoko
I think I would enjoy Tomoko's voice is she had a bit better control of her vibrato. 

Zettai Tokeru Mondai X = ♥ (Matsuura Aya Song) with Yajima Maimi, Ikuta Erina and Yanagawa Nanami.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I thought Tsubaki's "Ai no Joke" was fine, tbh, other than it's just not anything I want to see them perform. 
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I've been avoiding clicking on any of the links because my order of the Hina Fes discs is on its way. Coming to this thread this morning reminded me that it should have arrived by now. So I went downstairs to check my mailbox and indeed there was the package, having showed up in yesterday's mail. (Shipments from CDJapan have been getting here in a week's time, quite an improvement over the old days when it could take a month to get a package.) Now, the only problem is that my dependable code-free player--my very first, bought 16 years ago--finally died on me this past week, so I can't watch it on the big screen TV in the living room unless I move the code-free player from the bedroom into the living room which would involve disentangling various cable attachments, a task that seems pretty daunting for now. So I'll watch it in the bedroom or on the computer. I'll get and install a new code-free player from HQ Video (the only place in NYC I can get one) later this week. I was in Manhattan on Friday and HQ had none in stock, so I tried buying a used one at Book Off and did indeed buy one for $40 that the clerk told me was code-free. (The cashier was my karaoke buddy, Imani.) I took it home and it worked for Region 1 discs, but no others. Then HQ called me to say the new players had arrived. There used to be a place in Chinatown I could go, but pretty much every store I ever went to in Chinatown has closed, except for Elizabeth Street Books where, needless to say, I can't get a code-free DVD player.

I went to Generasia and printed out the tracklists. I just started with the Momoko concert (Disc 2 in the C-ute Premium edition) and am somewhat disappointed to learn, from looking at the tracklist, that she only does one solo and it's right at the beginning. But at least Buono is in it!
Last edited by Madara on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
MM17 with Koi Dorobou
This song doesn't fit Morning Musume's image at all, like not even a little bit, but it sure is fun to see them perform something like this. 
[/quote]

To be honest watching them do songs like these makes me feel like the current members fit cuter songs much better than the forced cool ones. Basically all of 12th gen, Yokoyan more than Kaede but still, Haruna definitely fits as well. Hell, the others can pull it off, too. But in the meantime in BRAND NEW MORNING you've got Akane and Oharu who are just... there... and when they try to look "cool" the majority of members looks pissed or sad. Well.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="209112" data-time="1500820207">
MM17 with Koi Dorobou

</blockquote>
 I agree with this. It was fine for half of them, but it was weird and they looked awkward...

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="209112" data-time="1500820207">
Tsubaki Factory with Wagamama Ai no Joke

They tried their best. :x
</blockquote>
 I actually thought they sounded GOOD, but their dancing in formation was horrible  :whatthe: They've added this song to their events, so hopefully they'll improve at dancing in unison.

C-ute with Kimagure Princess
</blockquote>
LOVED this. I forgot how much dance there is in this song, but C-ute nailed vocals and dance.

Iku ZYX! FLY HIGH with Nakajima, Sasaki, Ogawa, Asakura, Ono Mizuho
</blockquote>
 This was actually pretty good. Nakasaki is a dance queen, but vocally she has improved leaps and bounds since her audition. Hope Kiki has a smooth recovery. She was the one who stuck out the most to me.

Zettai Tokeru Mondai X = ♥ (Matsuura Aya Song) with Yajima Maimi, Ikuta Erina and Yanagawa Nanami.
</blockquote>
None of these girls are close to favorites of mine, but damn. They did really well. Energetic. H!P has to be getting singing lessons more often now. Between this and Kimagure, Maimi impressed me. I've always considered her okay vocals and kind of bland. Erina is another leaps and bounds.. and Nanami. Well, I have no qualms about her joining J=J if she can continue to sing like that first chorus she sang in.

I may have to watch Tsubaki. All the individual performances involving Tsubaki members have impressed me. 
Last edited by Purin-chama on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I thought Tsubaki did good. They just have a really different energy from MM so they didn't feel as powerful.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Here's another one, actually. Glass no Pumps with Suzuki and Akiyama. Mao did well.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I wish I could find the one with Chisato. It's the only one I haven't seen yet.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="209138" data-time="1500930565">
I wish I could find the one with Chisato. It's the only one I haven't seen yet.</blockquote>
It was out ages ago when the live was aired. Minami had an issue with her mic. :(
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Oh! :O I totally blocked that from my mind. Haha. Opps. I'm getting old and forgetful.    :wheely: