[2017.?.?] HinaFest and Satoyama Event 2017

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2017.?.?] HinaFest and Satoyama Event 2017

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
Rikako can fairly sing well, too -- better than some want to admit. I swear, sometimes I think people want to convince me that she's Koharu 2.0 as a singer, when she's clearly not. She's not a great singer, but she's not a tin-ear, either. She's probably in the top half of H!P, tbh. Granted, that's not a high hurdle to clear, but Rikako does clear it.
[/quote]

I agree. She has a very pleasant tone and overall holds her notes. Idk if I've ever heard her "mess up." She's no diva but she's at the very least stable.
Not to mention with all that fierce dancing she does in between.... I dunno how she has the energy to sing when you watch how she dances, lol
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Sakura is really looking the prettiest she's ever been since she joined the group.
How many times have I replayed the 8:04 in arco's link? I don't even know
Image Hey
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

Kobushi Factory's Yami ni Nukegake
P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Last of Hinafest, the C-ute premium. 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

1.The Curtain Rises / C-ute
<div>2.Adam to Eve no Dilemma / C-ute</div>
<div>3.Aitte Motto Zanshin / C-ute</div>
<div>MC</div>
<div> </div>
<div>4.Seishun Beat wa 16 / Kenshuusei</div>
<div> </div>
<div>5.Hatsukoi Sunrise / Tsubaki Factory</div>
<div>MC</div>
<div>6.Cabbage Hakusho Haru hen / Tsubaki Factory</div>
<div> </div>
<div>MC / KAMIISHINAKA KANA </div>
<div>7.Furusato no Yume / KAMIISHINAKA KANA</div>
<div> </div>
<div>8.Isogabamaware - Kobushi Factory</div>
<div>MC</div>
<div>9.GO TO THE TOP</div>
<div> </div>
<div>10.Peanut Butter Jelly Love / Country Girls</div>
<div>MC </div>
<div>11.Good Boy Bad Girl</div>
<div> </div>
<div>12.Jidanda Dance / Juice=Juice</div>
<div>MC</div>
<div>13.Wonderful World / Juice=Juice</div>
<div> </div>
<div>14.Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku / Angerme</div>
<div>MC</div>
<div>15.Dondengaeshi / Angerme</div>
<div> </div>
<div>16.Jealously Jealously / Morning Musume. '17</div>
<div>MC </div>
<div>17.BRAND NEW MORNING / Morning Musume. '17</div>
<div> </div>
<div>MC</div>
<div>18.Sakura Night Fever / All</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Hina Fest Premium lottery drawing corner (winners get goods signed by C-ute)</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Hina Fest solo corner</div>
<div>19.Haru Beautiful Everyday (Kamei Eri, Mitsui Aika) / Yokoyama Reina solo</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Hina Fest Shuffle unit corner</div>
<div>20.Cinderella Complex (High-King) / Hagi-King (Hagiwara, Haga, Kaga, Wada Ayaka, Hamaura)</div>
<div> </div>
<div>MC / Yajima, Suzuki Airi</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Hina Fest Cover song corner : H!P groups covering C-ute songs</div>
<div>21.Ooki na Ai de Motenashite / Country Girls</div>
<div>22.The Power / Angerme</div>
<div>23.Kiss Me Aishiteru / Juice=Juice</div>
<div> </div>
<div>MC / Takagi, Miyamoto</div>
<div> </div>
<div>C-ute Premium</div>
<div>24.Midnight Temptation / C-ute</div>
<div>25.The Middle Management / C-ute</div>
<div>26.FINAL SQUALL / C-ute</div>
<div>27.Dare ni mo naisho no Koishiteiru no / C-ute</div>
<div>28.Dance de Bakoon! / C-ute</div>
<div>29.Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! / C-ute</div>
<div>30.Jounetsu Ecstasy / C-ute</div>
<div> </div>
<div>MC / All</div>
<div>31.To Tomorrow / All</div>
</blockquote>

And YoReina continues to beat it into our head she's the second coming of Eri. (Though vocally, she's not there yet by any means.) 
That Cinderella Complex has the makings of a hot mess. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I never thought I'd say this... But I'm tired of Cinderella Complex....

I get it's sort of a unique song in H!P but come on. 

Yami ni Nukegake was funkier than I was expecting. Definitely not one of my favorite KF songs, but it did come from a play/movie, so I can't complain

I'm dying to see Angerme's The Power. I know a number of you don't like that song but I really, really do... And we finally get a last performance of Dare ni mo! I'm looking forward to that.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="206616" data-time="1490557810">
I'm dying to see Angerme's The Power. I know a number of you don't like that song but I really, really do...</blockquote>

Glad I'm not the only one ! I really enjoy The Power as well.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="206607" data-time="1490540932">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="206596" data-time="1490520133">
<div>
So.... Apparently... Poor Minamina rushed out on stage without her earpiece in/it fell off during her first turn. So she's waaaay off on timing. Poor girl. It's honestly hard to watch.
[/quote]

Poor MinaMina. It's good she got them back in, but not soon enough haha... She could have covered one of her ears, but I don't know how well that works without the other ear piece in as well.

</div>
</blockquote>

I dunno exactly how the earpiece properly helps in the first place, so idk how that would work. But I have a feeling if you don't have at least one in, you're screwed. She did a good job of keeping her composure, though. I would've had a meltdown.... I'm sure she got a good scolding afterwards though :'(

</div>
</blockquote>

I just realized after watching this (for like the 10th time), MinaMina tries to get them back in during the interlude.... But they fall right back out. So she ended with them out anyway. I feel so bad for her lol.

I totally thought she was like having a stroke the first time I watched it Q_Q
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="206609" data-time="1490546666"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="206607" data-time="1490540932"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="206596" data-time="1490520133">So.... Apparently... Poor Minamina rushed out on stage without her earpiece in/it fell off during her first turn. So she's waaaay off on timing. Poor girl. It's honestly hard to watch.</blockquote> 
Poor MinaMina. It's good she got them back in, but not soon enough haha... She could have covered one of her ears, but I don't know how well that works without the other ear piece in as well.</blockquote> 
I dunno exactly how the earpiece properly helps in the first place, so idk how that would work. But I have a feeling if you don't have at least one in, you're screwed. She did a good job of keeping her composure, though. I would've had a meltdown.... I'm sure she got a good scolding afterwards though :'(</blockquote>
Yes, you're pretty screwed without monitors - especially in a huge hall, with multiple speakers, sound bouncing back and forth, and audience chants on top of that. It will usually have the feedback of your own instrument or voice with the rest of the band more quiet in the mix so you can hear what you're doing, and often it will have a click track or cues for your part as well.

Explanation and real life example.

At least that's as much as I know as an armchair rock star. :tongue:

And besides the two slightly flubbed solo lines, this performance wasn't really bad at all by idol standards. :lol:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
nimrahwt
Kenshuusei

Post by nimrahwt »

Last edited by nimrahwt on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">♡ Sayashi is love,Sayashi is life ♪
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimrahwt" title="External link">Steam</a> -<a class="bbc_url" href="https://twitter.com/#!/nimrahwt" title="External link">twitter</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">-</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.last.fm/user/nimrod85" title="External link">last.fm</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://nimrahwt.tumblr.com/" title="External link">tumblr</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="https://vine.co/u/1174513908925493248?mode=grid" title="External link">vine</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">やばい</a>
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="206609" data-time="1490546666">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="206607" data-time="1490540932">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="206596" data-time="1490520133">
So.... Apparently... Poor Minamina rushed out on stage without her earpiece in/it fell off during her first turn. So she's waaaay off on timing. Poor girl. It's honestly hard to watch.
</blockquote>

Poor MinaMina. It's good she got them back in, but not soon enough haha... She could have covered one of her ears, but I don't know how well that works without the other ear piece in as well.

</blockquote>

I dunno exactly how the earpiece properly helps in the first place, so idk how that would work. But I have a feeling if you don't have at least one in, you're screwed. She did a good job of keeping her composure, though. I would've had a meltdown.... I'm sure she got a good scolding afterwards though :'(

</blockquote>

Yes, you're pretty screwed without monitors - especially in a huge hall, with multiple speakers, sound bouncing back and forth, and audience chants on top of that. It will usually have the feedback of your own instrument or voice with the rest of the band more quiet in the mix so you can hear what you're doing, and often it will have a click track or cues for your part as well.

Explanation and real life example.

At least that's as much as I know as an armchair rock star. :tongue:

And besides the two slightly flubbed solo lines, this performance wasn't really bad at all by idol standards. :lol:

[/quote]

As a slightly-more-than-arm-chair rock star, I can confirm. I've played large enough venues where If I didn't have the vocals and bass in my drum monitor, it would've be a disaster.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

So what I'm hearing is... basically... she did a pretty good job for the situation she was in?

That was the gist I got from the Japanese Youtube comments as well.

You know, though... Good or bad, it's some sort of recognition she gets. That's how you stand out in a big group like H!P lolol.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
So what I'm hearing is... basically... she did a pretty good job for the situation she was in?

You know, though... Good or bad, it's some sort of recognition she gets. That's how you stand out in a big group like H!P lolol.
[/quote]

It could've been A L O T worse LOL.  I was surprised she didn't do as badly as I expected.

Speaking of not so bad, that Glass no Pumps performance.  Not great, not even really good, but I expected a travesty because I'm a psychotic Maki stan and we all know Tsubaki can't sing LOL she was totally decent though.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I don't remember if I said this, but I don't follow Tsubaki at ALL but I had to check out Airi doing one of my favorite Gotou songs ever and I have to say, Mao SUPER impressed me.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

That performance convinced me she's underutilized in Tsubaki for sure.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I'm sure Mao's time will come. A lot of people expressed how impressed they were with Mao - not only since HinaFes. Her performance with Airi was the best I've heard from her though. Before that quite a few people commented on how cute and fun she was - a stark contrast to the rest of Tsubaki.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Iono why but Maopin didnt sound all that great in Tsubakis single, but she definitely sounds strong from Glass no Pumps
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

For real she sounded like garbage in the lives for the single. She hasn't won me over with one performance. She also looks like a really young old lady and that bothers me.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Maopin is a unique character in Tsubaki... Most of the girls in Tsubaki are generally laid back, more quiet, behaved girls, etc.

Mao is a brat showoff. Her and her family were on TV for like 30 minutes just showing people their lives n shit when she was like 10. And she was not shy... She never has been shy from what I've seen. She cried hardcore on the H!P DVD mag with the dash, she wasn't afraid to be crying. That's what I like about her... she'll just put it all out. She likes the limelight.

Again, this may be her shot to hopefully skill up in Tsubaki's songs as well. She's had one of (if not the) best seniors to give her advice when they rehearsed for this performance. She just has to put it to use.

But I doubt you'll see her give a "boring" or "safe" performance... She likes the attention too much  :hahaha:

Edit: Here is Tsugunaga's Yononaka Barairo from Hinafest
Call me crazy for preferring Fuku-chan's version...
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Farrah"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="206659" data-time="1490733235">
<div>

[/quote]
It could've been A L O T worse LOL.  I was surprised she didn't do as badly as I expected.

Speaking of not so bad, that Glass no Pumps performance.  Not great, not even really good, but I expected a travesty because I'm a psychotic Maki stan and we all know Tsubaki can't sing LOL she was totally decent though.

</div>
</blockquote>

I just watched that, and I was pleasantly surprised. I wonder if H!P has hired new voice coaches or changed they way they train, because it seems like I've been surprised like this a few times over the past month or so. 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="206708" data-time="1490838002">
Her [Mao] and her family were on TV for like 30 minutes just showing people their lives n shit when she was like 10. And she was not shy...

Edit: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/lg3jhCBWjCY?t=14m11s' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Here is Tsugunaga's Yononaka Barairo from Hinafest</a>

Call me crazy for preferring Fuku-chan's version...</blockquote>I prefer Fuku-chan's version too. I tend to like more Momoko's voice when in duet or more, where I feel she completes other's voices.

Spoiler: [+]

I think I recall seeing you commenting under the YT video of that show. Did you guess right the complete stranger at the end :lol: ?
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Hina Fest clips have been floating around.... 

Sakura & Otome gumi
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31553726

Surprisingly, these groupings work. Iikubo surprised me. Akane surprised me. The other Haruna was the only one not to have a solo in the chorus :lol: She shared her line with Kaede.See, give 12th gen some lines, and they start to improve... Who'd have thunk it? :lol:

EDIT: 
Other clips
Moe - Love Namida Iro
Hagi-King - Cinderella Complex
Angerme - Nanchatte Renai
Juice=Juice - Kiss Me Aishiteru
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

This was released today (July 12), so I just ordered the two editions (MM and C-ute) from CDJapan.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Myst"]
Moe - Love Namida Iro
[/quote]

Just another day of Moe being better than everybody else!

Also, Murotan sounds better in that Nanchatte Renai clip than she has in anything Angerme related this year.

Hamaura was great in her unit.

The Sakura and Otome stuff isn't bad, but even now that they're improving, MM are still the least impressive group. Not the most boring, though, because that's JJ 100%. That choreo in those outfits was hilarious, though. Sometimes it's better to just not dance.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Myst"]
See, give 12th gen some lines, and they start to improve... Who'd have thunk it? :lol:
[/quote]

Was it that, or was it "the 12th gen started to show some improvement, so they gave them some lines"?

I think it was the latter, because MM is singing better across the board. There has to have been a concerted effort to improve MM's singing, because girls who've been singing like shit for years, like Iikubo, have been showing sustained improvement for a while now, to the point where they're useful singers. Even the good singers are getting better. Ogata seems to be the only true tin-ear remaining. 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I uploaded the Sakura and Otome gumi clips to Youtube for those who don't want to register for niconico, or deal with the choppy stream:

Sakura gumi
Otome gumi

BTW, these are both really good performances, especially Sakura Mankai. I don't know that I've ever heard Ishida sound this good. This is a song that requires a delicate touch and an understanding of how far to push forward or pull back to make the most of the vocal parts. Where Maria goes too far (because her voice has only one speed -- full throttle), and Mizuki not far enough, Ayumi strikes the perfect balance. And don't look now, but Sakura is quietly approaching Takahashi level, if she hasn't already surpassed it. 

The development of both Miki and Akane is really fun to see. Miki is becoming more and more comfortable and finding her distinctive voice. She's trending to become a well-above-average idol singer. As for Haga, I can honestly say that not only do I no longer want her graduated, but her progress has me excited about her future in MM. She has power and some control now. Where the fuck did that come from? And she sings mostly in-tune! I'm starting to... <i>like</i> Akane.

For all the (deserved) MM-is-such-a-shit-show gloomy talk, I think there's actually more to be excited about going forward.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I've always thought Akanechin was a good singer, she just needed to learn more control...I personally am more surprised at how well Harunan has been getting recently, she's showing a lot of potential to handle longer lines and she doesn't sound nasally at all

Funny you mention Ayumi, because I agree she sounded amazing here, but just earlier this year we had that godawful Furusato no Yume live...she's an odd one, she is.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

What colour is Akane? I don't know her face but the member colour clothes help.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Light orange, though the shade ranges from orange to tan lol.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The orange who isn't Haruka.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Moe's Love Namida Iro healed my soul. She's not an amazing singer, but her voice fits idol songs like these very well.