Active Crew

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
MejraThea
ANGERME

Active Crew

Post by MejraThea »

After Nazca's post, I think it'd be a good idea to have a list of our active crew. The spreadsheet was restarted to have this affect, but maybe it'd be nice to have a thread where everyone (mainly preppers) could let us know if they're still around and able to help.

Italicized are sporadic.

Preppers

WhiteForte

Shii510

Translators

Skoban (various)

Rokun (various)
OtakebiBoy (Makino)
Yuzuriha (Sugaya)
arcobaleno (Michishige)

Translators who can prep on request: Thea (as Riho doesn't post at current), ?

I took the liberty of adding those who I think I can add, but please post if you want to be added/removed!

We probably need to do another round of recruiting, since we're close to dead besides Rokun and Skoban. Aine?  :grin:
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat May 13, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ragen
Kenshuusei

Re: Active Crew

Post by Ragen »

It's close to a week and the lack of activity is telling.

I agree that another round of recruiting is an absolute necessary if we want to continue.

That's my 2 cents. Cheers
shii510
Kenshuusei

Re: Active Crew

Post by shii510 »

^^; I was busy earlier, so I didn't check the forums and didn't realize why I wasn't getting any e-mail notifications. Things have calmed down a bit so I decided to check it today to realize the structure of blog!project on the forum has changed a bit (which is why I wasn't getting any notifications). I currently prep for Yuzu but I guess there's no schedule and is done on a case-by-case scenario. 
Last edited by shii510 on Thu May 04, 2017 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.