2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 2 - NORTH REGION

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 2 - NORTH REGION

Post by JPope »

<div>Live from the Sapporo Dome in, um, Sapporo, it's Round 2 of the 2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS! The North Region features eight 1st Round winning Berryz Koubou singles. This region went by the book, with no upsets, no ties, and only one match that was sort-of close.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Vote for the single you like best in each match-up. Information about the tournament can be found in the main tournament thread, including the full tournament bracket and links to all of the songs. The Berryz Koubou page at the Hello! Project Wiki is also useful for comparing cover art and costumes. Remember, you're judging the single as a whole, not just the lead songs. Use whatever criteria you wish to determine your vote. You must vote in each match-up.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Round 2 matches will end at 11:30 PM PDT on Saturday the 25th.</div>
Last edited by JPope on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Re: 2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 2 - NORTH REGION

Post by arcobaleno »

My votes for this region don't have as much thought as before, but I like sharing:

Round 1: Special Genera~tion! Still trying to get Koishiteru as far as up as possible, lol.

Round 2: Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai. I really like it, so I'm happy it got a place, regardless, but I like it more than Dakishimete and Sono Subete, even if I don't care for BERRY FIELDS.

Round 3: Heroine ni Narou ka! It beats out Maji Bomber!! by a wide margin for me, personally.

Round 4: Jiriri Kiteru. Same as above.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Young Berryz is so strong, lol. Hard to beat that infectious Tsunku fun time....
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Y'all are sleeping on Cha Cha Sing.  That single was the bomb dot com.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I hate that song, lol.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

It's probably in my top five Berryz songs period, but I've never been a Berryz fan in general LOL.  Idk, maybe I have a soft spot for songs with different Asian influences because I like most of H!P's south & south-east Asian influenced tracks (altho The Power can rot in hell because that song is so forgettable but that is for another thread...)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I fucking love cha cha sing don't you worry your pretty little head
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Cha cha sing is good, but I hate all things gold. And that's the only reason I didn't vote for it. Special Generation had the better MV.

Anata Nashi trumps Daki/Daki. I can't tell you the last time I ever actively went in search of Daki/Daki on my playlist. I play Anata nashi at least once a week.

Heroine, of course is my #1 favorite Berryz song so it's always going to get my vote. 

And lastly Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni / Futsuu, Idol 10nen Yatterannai Desho!? because I just think they were far more superior. Though I did like the PV for Jiriri Kiteru more, I find the song doesn't really show up on my playlist as often as the other two songs. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Cha Cha Sing, Anata Nashide, Maji Bomber, Ai wa Itsumo.
All of my votes are losing besides Anata Nasidhe which was the only one I didn't now before lol
Image Hey