Juice=Juice World Tour!!!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Juice=Juice World Tour!!!

Post by Shoujo Q »

Announced today on the renewed Hello!Station, Juice=Juice will have live tour events around the world including America, UK, France, Germany, Mexico, Thailand, and Malaysia.

More info TBA!
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Re: Juice=Juice World Tour!!!

Post by DonJuan »

I'm dying. Germany? Sign me up.

(I just hope it's not Munich or Berlin or Leipzig, that way Paris would still be closer to me but my French has gotten pretty bad over the years haha.)
nimrahwt
Kenshuusei

Post by nimrahwt »

I hope its Berlin  :wota:

https://youtu.be/NKU7CzzAxnc?t=8m26s
Last edited by nimrahwt on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">♡ Sayashi is love,Sayashi is life ♪
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimrahwt" title="External link">Steam</a> -<a class="bbc_url" href="https://twitter.com/#!/nimrahwt" title="External link">twitter</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">-</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.last.fm/user/nimrod85" title="External link">last.fm</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://nimrahwt.tumblr.com/" title="External link">tumblr</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="https://vine.co/u/1174513908925493248?mode=grid" title="External link">vine</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">やばい</a>
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I am excited obviously since I have cared about them more than MM for years now. <3  But I am also worried that they'll be coming during one of the periods I am super busy which is basically between now and the end of the summer.  COME IN NOVEMBER FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I thought it would be just Asia like in K-pop but it is an ACTUAL world tour :lol:
I'm just worried about the money because this sounds expensive af
Image Hey
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

You know that LA will be on the list, just in time for me to have moved to Austin. Fuck.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="207038" data-time="1492004415">I'm dying. Germany? Sign me up.

(I just hope it's not Munich or Berlin or Leipzig, that way Paris would still be closer to me but my French has gotten pretty bad over the years haha.)</blockquote> 

I'd be glad to meet and help you in Paris ;).

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="207041" data-time="1492006419">I am excited obviously since I have cared about them more than MM for years now. <3  But I am also worried that they'll be coming during one of the periods I am super busy which is basically between now and the end of the summer.  COME IN NOVEMBER FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!</blockquote>

I hope they don't come when I'm in Japan so I'm also hoping for autumn.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="JPope"]
You know that LA will be on the list, just in time for me to have moved to Austin. Fuck.
[/quote]

I see NYC as being more likely.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="207044" data-time="1492008347">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Me too. Somewhere East Coast is my best bet. I think the fans congregate east more than west. I could see NYC, DC, Chicago, Orlando etc.

Okay, Orlando is a bit of a stretch. But I can see them trying to play it up for the girls and a DVD mag--new location, summery, hot weather... Basically a Hawaii-ish without being in Hawaii aspect.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

If I drived 6 hours alone from Montreal to see MM'14 in New York, I guess I can drive anywhere on the east coast.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="207047" data-time="1492012011">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="207044" data-time="1492008347">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Me too. Somewhere East Coast is my best bet. I think the fans congregate east more than west. I could see NYC, DC, Chicago, Orlando etc.

Okay, Orlando is a bit of a stretch. But I can see them trying to play it up for the girls and a DVD mag--new location, summery, hot weather... Basically a Hawaii-ish without being in Hawaii aspect.

</div>
</blockquote>

I see NYC because MM has gone there as of fairly recently. I definitely don't imagine they'll go somewhere like Chicago or Orlando. I'd put money on New York and if not it'll be LA. Kpop acts hit up Chicago and every once in a blue moon, DC but if JJ are only doing one performance per country I don't see them going there. 
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

There's no way I'll get to see them unless them come to Seattle or a city near enough to Seattle. Although they are also my least favorite H!P group so if they don't end up coming anywhere close to where I am, it's not the end of the world.
Formerly Mizura
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I'm praying for any time that isn't September when I'm in Europe and as long as we're dreaming, weekend would be nice. ;D
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Mizura"]
There's no way I'll get to see them unless them come to Seattle or a city near enough to Seattle. Although they are also my least favorite H!P group so if they don't end up coming anywhere close to where I am, it's not the end of the world.
[/quote]

Same. Only way I'd see them is if they came to my city specifically. 
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

I'm totally wanting to go. I'd travel anywhere in the country to see pretty much any H!P group besides Tsubaki Factory and C-ute, so sign me up.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

H!P hasn't come to LA since morning musume in 2010. They better come here.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Considering they are going to Mexico that would be a very one sided (west coast) trip. If they went to the east coast there's the chance for people in parts of Canada to see them potentially.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="207038" data-time="1492004415">
I'm dying. Germany? Sign me up.

(I just hope it's not Munich or Berlin or Leipzig, that way Paris would still be closer to me but my French has gotten pretty bad over the years haha.)
</blockquote>

I'd be glad to meet and help you in Paris ;).[/quote]

That'd be great! I actually consider going to Paris if
  • the German location is a place I can't go to (which is rather unlikely, I wouldn't want to go to Munich because it's expensive and Hamburg because I'm not familiar with the city, but I've saved up enough for a trip over several days, even if it's Munich and I've only heard good things about Hamburg)
  • the German location is going to be Düsseldorf or Cologne, both are 30 minutes from my home so I'd only have to pay for the concert and goods so I could have saved up enough for Paris as well.
But it also depends on the date haha. I wonder when they'll announce the actual locations/venues. For now we only know the countries so it's a bit hard to say. 

When it comes to German cities it could be
  • Berlin, of course. Hangry and Angry have been to Berlin some time ago but the event was pretty badly organized, having a MC who couldn't speak Japanese, actually asking the audience if there's someone who could lead the conversation lol. However there's a considerably big Asian community, of course. 
  • Düsseldorf, 3rd biggest Japanese community in Europe (after London and Paris). 
  • Cologne, close to Düsseldorf so the Japanese community is still influental. Babymetal and Kyary have been to Cologne before. 
  • Leipzig, another popular city among Japanese people. Also a somewhat active J-culture community.
  • Munich, but fuck Munich.
  • Frankfurt, very central and well known.
  • Mmmmmaybe even Hamburg, but I think it's the least likely.
  • Stuttgart would be possible too. My Japanese teacher once said that most Japanese people go to Düsseldorf, Leipzig or Stuttgart.
Every other city would be a big surprise. But maybe they want to take one of the locations in the east (Berlin or Leipzig) because otherwise the tour would be very west-focused with the UK and France.
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Munich and Hamburg are great, at least to visit, quite different in their style though.

From what you said, their bad experience with Berlin may be discouraging and, from past surveys, H!P fans are mostly in western Europe so western Germany might be more likely.

Edit : about dates, they announced MM in Houston 2 months and a half before, MM in NYC 5 months before, C-ute/BeriKyuu/Buono! in France 3 or 4 months before. Knowing that JJ tour ends at the end of May, they have cheki/signing/handshakes events for their upcoming single until the beginning of July, H!P Summer Tour hasn't been announced yet but should be from mid-July to end of August, JJ free time seems to be at : the beginning of June (too soon I think), beginning of July (also short but why not) and from September (they may have an autumn tour but it may start in October).
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I've visited both (Hamburg when I was like 7 or 8 years old though, Munich when I was a teen) and you're right; just me messing around haha. I could live without being called a Saupreiß though.

The western Europe thing too, probably. I've also seen some people form the Netherlands expressing interest in going to the concert in Germany. 
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

If you visited both, this is one more reason to come to Paris (unless you also went here) :lol:

Spoiler: [+]

I was looking for an explanation about Saupreiß and found this map : <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://mobil.stupidedia.org/images/6/67 ... chland.png' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://mobil.stupidedia.org/images/6/67 ... and.png</a> ; it made me laugh because we have some in France (somewhat less nice to people though) and I find them funny :lol: (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.cartesfrance.fr/cartes/insol ... isiens.jpg' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.cartesfrance.fr/cartes/insol ... ens.jpg</a>)
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I haven't! So yeah, visiting Paris is a good idea actually. Just really depends on the time.

Spoiler: [+]
Hah! Maps like these are funny, especially when you know a bit about the relationships between certain regions. 
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

I'd prefer NYC over LA, personally, but I am on the east coast, so. :tongue:

Both would be a trip for me as I live in Georgia, though, so I'll just roll with the punches. Either way, expect to see me there. 8o
Last edited by TheParuProject on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arie
Kenshuusei

Post by Arie »

Any predictions of the dates?

I see, 

Japan  expo Dusseldorf 3-4 June
Japan expo Paris 6-9 July

There are some handshake events in June but i see some available dates between May 29-June 17   and from July 2 so it could be at Japan expo Paris.
Last edited by Arie on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="207059" data-time="1492027561">
Considering they are going to Mexico that would be a very one sided (west coast) trip. If they went to the east coast there's the chance for people in parts of Canada to see them potentially.</blockquote>
People from the west coast don't usually travel to Mexico to see them though. Also there's people in West Canada too...
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, and it doesn't even make sense from a convenience standpoint because they're pretty much 100% going to Mexico City, which isn't what I would call close to California. I live in Houston and it's half the distance from here to Mexico City than to LA. Where they're going in Mexico will likely have no influence on where they visit in the US. It would be way easier for someone on the east coast to go to LA then it would be to go to Mexico.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

The world tour does sound cool and all, but I'm hoping this won't mean there will be another drought of sorts between their releases like what happened last time when they were doing all those lives to get to budokan
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

At last C-ute concert in Mexico, H!P Americans dedicated fans went there and they were quite numerous.

I'm guessing they won't do it all at once but "insert" dates here and there between tours / during their fall tour (like MM did in 2012 for Thailand and France) so it may not mean no releases but they'll still be very busy, maybe too much to release something.
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

But would those people again opt for Mexico if an American date is available?
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Guys we never considered... Yo.... What if...

THEY DID ONE EAST COAST AND ONE WEST COAST CONCERT IN THE US?

Then they don't have to choose =w=