Juice=Juice World Tour!!!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

honey
Juice=Juice

Re: Juice=Juice World Tour!!!

Post by honey »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="207073" data-time="1492102865">
Guys we never considered... Yo.... What if...

THEY DID ONE EAST COAST AND ONE WEST COAST CONCERT IN THE US?

Then they don't have to choose =w=</blockquote>

this is H!P we're talking about
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="honey"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="207073" data-time="1492102865">
Guys we never considered... Yo.... What if...

THEY DID ONE EAST COAST AND ONE WEST COAST CONCERT IN THE US?

Then they don't have to choose =w=
</blockquote>

this is H!P we're talking about

[/quote]

True but it's also a "world tour".... Ya never know ;)

We can dream. Maybe they'll have Ju=Ju hit the major music cities in the US and study like T&C.... LOL. Not.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The fact that they're doing multiple Western Hemisphere countries has probably already used up most of the fanbases luck.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Mexico will be getting Juice=Juice on September 8th. The C-ute concert in Mexico is handing out flyers.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

That's enough time to prepare.

And to add to my previous musings about the location... H!P summer con ends in early September so Mexico might be one of the first concerts. Of course they could still go in between the dates of the summer concerts, especially since none of the girls is in school anymore, but let's hope they won't because weekdays suck as concert days.

Just checked German conventions for the time after that, too. So far the only one that might look like a good one is the Connichi, September 22 - 24 in Kassel. Which would suck because Saturday is already sold out lol. Other than that there's some other cons but none of them looks big enough or focusses on something different (like the German Comic Con in Berlin or Frankfurt Bookfair). So still everything fine for a non-convention concert.
Last edited by DonJuan on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

If they come to the PlayStation Theater in New York (where MM played, when it was called the Best Buy Theater), I hope they don't pull a Momoiro Clover and close off the seating section, making me sit in the Disabled Section on the side of the stage, the only place I could find a seat. (I'm not standing for a two-hour concert, even if it IS Juice=Juice.)
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Hmm, if they come to Chicago, I may consider going because I haven't stopped fantasizing about visiting Chicago again. Honestly, Juice=Juice went from one of my most anticipated groups at debut to dead bottom of my list along with the Factories, so I'm not excited for their tour... But they at least seem somewhat solid live performers, since they were all Kenshuusei, so maybe they'll put on a worthwhile show. I still think I'd prioritize visiting Chicago over going just for them though, lol.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I really don't care about their music but if they came to Chicago I would definitely go to see Akari and KanaTomo.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
nimrahwt
Kenshuusei

Post by nimrahwt »

<div>https://www.facebook.com/events/1490507970969201/</div>
<div>THE VIP TICKETS FOR JJ INCLUDE A SIGNED PB AND HANDSHAKE EVENT</div>
<p class="bbc_center">♡ Sayashi is love,Sayashi is life ♪
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimrahwt" title="External link">Steam</a> -<a class="bbc_url" href="https://twitter.com/#!/nimrahwt" title="External link">twitter</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">-</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.last.fm/user/nimrod85" title="External link">last.fm</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://nimrahwt.tumblr.com/" title="External link">tumblr</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="https://vine.co/u/1174513908925493248?mode=grid" title="External link">vine</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">やばい</a>
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Oh, it may be tempting finally, to go for a VIP ticket.

For the record : VIP tickets are announced to be 1,890 MXN (approx. 95€ / $100).

C-ute VIP ticket in Mexico were 2,800 MXN (approx. 140€ / $150).

And in France, for BeriKyuu and C-ute this time, VIP tickets were 122€.

So it may be under 100€ to see them with a VIP ticket in France / Germany.
Last edited by Meikochi on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Dang, $100 for VIP treatment??

Lol, I'm totally going if they come to Chicago with tickets that cheap.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

So the European tour dates were also announced for September.

And for anyone who doesn't peruse H!O, there was a theory thrown out that the US date could be J-POP SUMMIT in San Francisco Sept 9th-10th, which would make the trip even more worthwhile if you listen to a lot of J-Pop. Last year, they had acts like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and GARNiDELiA.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

September is holiday time here in Germany (for university students) soooo... no matter where they're gonna play, I'm ready to camp for the venue.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

So they may do it all at once after all : Mexico on the 8th, maybe on the 10th for the USA, flyers with "September" for the date in France have been given at the C-ute concert (organisers told us the date in France may be announced next week, at most early-May) and they likely will do France / UK / Germany in the same trip.
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Crossing my fingers and praying to any god that will listen that America's date is before the 12th. 

I go to Europe on the 12th for my family trip. T_T I gave up C-ute for this cruise, giving up Juice too, I'll be beside myself. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

People are saying 33degrees manages all concerts in Europe - they're the ones that organized °C-ute's concert in Paris and gave out the J=J in Europe flyers.

So far it seems like all German concerts by 33degrees took place in Cologne. I guess we can expect them to come to that city again.

Nice. Around 30 minutes to the concert location for me :)
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I had mentioned this in a fb comment about the possible US date--

Doesn't that seem too soon? If they're performing in Mexico on the 8th, then they fly that same night and are up the next morning to possibly perform/do Q&A? It just seems very rushed. I mean, J=J did do over 200 concerts last year so maybe it's not that bad for them but that feels very rushed.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Seems Thailand's venue and date is June 3rd at Viral Festival Asia in Bangkok... Not officially on their website yet, but Ju=Ju was listed on a poster w/ their artists performing. AKB48 and Flower will also being going.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

J-Pop Summit announced their first guest (BAND-MAID, btw) so hopefully IF J=J is performing there, we'll know sooner rather than later so that anyone who plans to attend (like myself) will have more time to prepare.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I will literally be visiting Thailand the week before that :/

They had better come to LA.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TheParuProject" data-cid="207721" data-time="1495188526">J-Pop Summit announced their first guest (BAND-MAID, btw)</blockquote>
Well now I'm interested! J=J can come too. =3=

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Details have been announced! Not on the US concert though.

http://selective-hearing.com/juicejuice-announces-first-world-tour-ticket-release-details/

Mexico City, Mexico, September 8th
London, UK, September 14th
Paris, France, September 16th
Dortmund, Germany, September 17th

VIP/Premium tickets: 1890 pesos / 69 euros
normal tickets: 600 pesos / 29 euros

Spoiler: [+]
Dortmund is super random lol. But I guess the location was the best for them. I've never been there though so I can't say much about it.
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arie
Kenshuusei

Post by Arie »

Probably going to the Dortmund concert.

Depends on if we have a day off from work.

2 H!P fans working in the same company is difficult :bangin:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Ordered my premium ticket for Dortmund, hope you'll make it Arie  :thumbsup:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Paris' date is already completely sold out (normal tickets were already in a few hours). I have my premium ticket though.
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Damn. Paris is really popular  :o  I guess that's also where the Japanese wota would go. 
I thought about going to Paris but the concert taking place just the day before the Dortmund one made me reconsider. Well, now I don't have to think about it anymore... 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

To be honest I'm not sure if all French fans got their tickets, 200 tickets is so few ! And you're right, Japanese think first coming to Paris before the rest of Europe. But this time it seems the few that will be coming may do the 3 europeans dates (when you did all the trip from Japan, London, Paris and Dortmund seem rather close and train tickets not that expensive).

Honestly, unless you have your Friday off as well, I wouldn't advise you to come, it would be quite a waste of money since you'll have a really short time to visit.

I asked fellow french fans about the french venue and they confirmed me you don't see much unless you're in the front (so better come early even with a premium).
Campy <3 !
Arie
Kenshuusei

Post by Arie »

We Got the green light to go to the Dortmund concert.

Ordered the vip tickets.
Now there is enough time to learn the girls names and listen to the songs.

Anyone in for a pre or afterparty :drunk: I see there is a beergarten/bar ''Das Kraftstoff'' 200 meters from the concert Hall.

There is also a bar inside the FZW.
Last edited by Arie on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Gotta catch the last train home, but maybe I'll make time for one or two drinks.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Live DVD of the world tour: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/DAKUFBW-1594

Seems like the concert is the Paris one with behind the scenes stuff from all locations.