[2017.06.14] Kobushi Factory - Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Ee Janai ka Ninja nai ka

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

[2017.06.14] Kobushi Factory - Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Ee Janai ka Ninja nai ka

Post by Solarblade »

Kobushi announced a new single "Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Ee Janai ka Ninja nai ka" (シャララ!やれるはずさ/エエジャナイカ ニンジャナイカ)

<a class="" href="http://www.helloproject.com/news/6785/" ... s/6785/</a>
<a class="" href="http://www.helloproject.com/release/det ... E-7339/</a>

Comes in 5 editions Reg A/B, Limited A/B and a Special Edition

-Special Edition comes with two additional tracks, both from the JK Ninja Girls stageplay, but are also insert songs for the upcoming movie, "Yami ni Nukegake" (闇に抜け駆け) & "Picchi Pichi Tomodacchi" (ピッチピチトモダッチ)

Hoshibe Shou did lyrics and composition for "Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa"
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2017.06.14] Kobushi Factory - Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Ee Janai ka Ninja nai ka

Post by Anderei »

Apparently Shalala! is a youthful punk song, which probably just means there's a noticeable guitar in it somewhere. The Ninja song is supposed to be funny.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
aine
ANGERME

Re: [2017.06.14] Kobushi Factory - Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Ee Janai ka Ninja nai ka

Post by aine »

I wouldn't mind the return of Yuujou, it's the sound that H!P almost never explores even though it worked so well back there.
Last edited by aine on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I'm so ready. I'm so pumped... Gonna buy the SHIT outta this.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Limited A

Limited B

Special Edition

Regular A

Regular B

Limited A, B, Regular A, B tracklist
1.Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa
2.Ee janai ka Ninja nai ka
3.Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa (Instrumental)
4.Ee janai ka Ninja nai ka (Instrumental)

Special Limited Edition tracklist
1.Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa
2.Ee janai ka Ninja nai ka
3.Yami ni Nukegake
4.Picchi Pichi Tomodacchi
5.Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa (Instrumental)
6.Ee janai ka Ninja nai ka (Instrumental)
7.Yami ni Nukegake (Instrumental)
8.Picchi Pichi Tomodacchi (Instrumental)

Limited A DVD
1.Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa (Music Video)

Limited B DVD 1.Ee janai ka Ninja nai ka (Music Video)

Special Limited Edition DVD
1.Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa (Dance Shot ver.)
2.Ee janai ka Ninja nai ka (Dance Shot ver.)

New group profile

I wonder who's gonna move to the back once Rio leaves and they do the 4 back and 3 front combo.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue May 23, 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Rena or Minamina for sure.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Rena. I'm surprised to see her in the front row to be honest.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'd also say Rena. They don't look really good on this profile pic imo, apart from Rio (and MinaMina). :/

I like the Ninja covers, not so much the others.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Definitely getting the Special Edition, but Limited B has the best cover.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I'd also say Rena. They don't look really good on this profile pic imo, apart from Rio (and MinaMina). :/

I like the Ninja covers, not so much the others.
[/quote]

Definitely. Sakurako looks were mid-pose and even Rei looks weird. 

The outfit for the not-ninja-song is typically H!P. Why the hell would you put the waist so high up? (it's more visible in the profile pictures, like this one). And apparently some of these are... shorts? Wide shorts?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="207808" data-time="1495571134"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="207804" data-time="1495568068">

I like the Ninja covers, not so much the others.</blockquote>

Definitely. Sakurako looks were mid-pose and even Rei looks weird.

The outfit for the not-ninja-song is typically H!P. Why the hell would you put the waist so high up? (it's more visible in the profile pictures, <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://cdn.helloproject.com/img/rotatio ... 108bf5.jpg' class="bbc_url" title="External link">like this one</a>). And apparently some of these are... shorts? Wide shorts?</blockquote>

High waisted is very trendy. I don't like oversized shorts but this is basically what all these girls actually wear but in a print.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I'd get it if it looked good but it's absolutely unflattering.

Then again this is Japan where girls can wear a potato sack and call it fashion. 
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

I think the bold diagonal stripes aren't working for anybody this time.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I'm almost comforted by how classically-H!P those outfits are <3

And I think they may shuffle the other single front-row girl in photos, to keep the eyes on both rows. I dunno, we'll see. Still so excited to hear Shalala.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Preview of Eejanaika Ninjanaika on H!S:

https://youtu.be/whuEv1hdnxU
[/quote]

Living.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Meh.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Official trailer for the JK Ninja Girls movie. They used some parts of the movie in the making of the music video. 

Such cheezy good fun. It's been a while since H!P have done a movie like this. For awhile it was all gore and death. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Here's a live preview of Shalala!I like it... but I'm a Kobushi bias soooo

It has a nice mix of the rock we know them for but a more lively and positive spirit.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat May 27, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I like it as well, but it doesn't have much punch - which wouldn't be too bad, but the other song on this single doesn't either.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Usually this is something I'd probably label to myself as "somewhat generic", but there's a kind of spirit to it that I like. It's definitely much more mellow fare, but I can see myself replaying it here and there

Anyway, Kobushi is probably the only other group besides ANGERME that could me like such a funky, kind of childish-ish song like Ee ja Nai ka, Ninja Nai ka! :rofl:
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I can't stand the Ninja shit. I'm severely disappointed that Kobushi was given this type of single.... Shalala is more promising but still eh.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

I think it's all in good fun. Shalala is nice. I don't remember Ninja, I'll need to watch the preview again. :tongue: But I remember enjoying it the first time.

But the track I'm actually most excited for was Yami ni Nukegake. I LOVED it when they sang it at Hina Fes.

On a side note, I'm surprised the B-sides are getting instrumentals. How very Buono! of them.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="TheParuProject"]
On a side note, I'm surprised the B-sides are getting instrumentals. How very Buono! of them.
[/quote]

I really wish that if they ever took any cues from the 48/6 empire, it'd be giving all B-sides instrumentals, too. It'd be great for covering instead of having to create crappy instrumentals yourselves!!!!  :dammit:
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="TheParuProject"]
I think it's all in good fun. Shalala is nice. I don't remember Ninja, I'll need to watch the preview again. :tongue: But I remember enjoying it the first time.

But the track I'm actually most excited for was Yami ni Nukegake. I LOVED it when they sang it at Hina Fes.

[/quote]

They sang Yami ni Nukegake at the beginning of the video I linked... I still like that song too :) 
They're pretty good live...

PS-- The chorus goes a little somethin' like:

Before the time-limit comes,
Let's try doing everything our hearts want.
We'll keep on going on
If it's us as we are now.
Shalala Shalala
We should be able to do it,
Shalala Shalala
We should still be able to go higher.

I'd consider it Rio's send-off song/a general send-off song. They talk about fighting and laughing together like family as well.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat May 27, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

The full PV for Ninja has been released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqmnY2L_sSk
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I'm not sure what genre to put it, but Eejanaika is kind showgirlsy-theatre-esque...it's kind of nice, but now it (like Samba!) is kind of sticking out in their discography
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

Now that I've seen the full PV, I'm not crazy about it. It's just okay.

Yami ni Nukegake would have made a MUCH better A-side. >_> It has a more intense Kobushi-like sound and is still Ninja-af.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

The song and PV definitely aren't my favorite but they've both grown on me after seeing the full versions. The girls all look happy and having fun so that's good at least.
Formerly Mizura