[2017.06.14] Kobushi Factory - Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Ee Janai ka Ninja nai ka

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Re: [2017.06.14] Kobushi Factory - Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Ee Janai ka Ninja nai ka

Post by PyoKiyo »

^It's beautiful!  :thumbsup: I can't wait for the full MV.
P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
aine
ANGERME

Re: [2017.06.14] Kobushi Factory - Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Ee Janai ka Ninja nai ka

Post by aine »

Well I guess it is kinda like Yuujou after chemical castration and on heavy sedatives. ;/

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I can see Sha la la growing on me. I don't like the "Sha la la" parts but the rest of the chorus is really pleasant. I like Ninja nai ka and can see why someone said it was like Samba, a bit out of the place in their discography, but Samba was way more catchy :P. This MV is funnier though.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I like Sha La La quite a bit. I'm a sucker for these melodic, upbeat tracks with sick bass lines. 

Ninja just ain't my thing.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I still like the song, but I wish they had gone full school festival with it... Instead of this awkward in-between.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I like both songs a lot. Sha la la is a fun nostalgic sounding song which I always like. And while Nonja isn't a great song the MV and the funny parts of it make up for it.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="208015" data-time="1496534442">
I still like the song, but I wish they had gone full school festival with it... Instead of this awkward in-between.</blockquote>
Yes, that's what I was expecting, and then when the fans weren't in school uniforms I was like what??
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Setlist at today's event :

1- Ee janai ka Ninja nai ka

2- Yami ni Nukegake

3- Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni

4- Rival

5- This is Unmei

6- Shalala ! Yareru Hazu sa

I feel I'm forgetting a song between #5 and 6 but I really can't remember (maybe it was the 4th song but I didn't listen to the radio rip if any).
Campy <3 !
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Setlist at today's event (Shibuya Tower Records) :

Same for 1, 2 and 6.

3- Akai Freesia

4- Munasawagi Scarlet

5- Kaccho Ii Uta

Ayapan took the opening lines and the ending ones on Kaccho Ii Uta.

Spoiler: [+]

And if anyone wants an opinion on Club Citta and Shibuya Tower Records : the former is way better than the latter for a few reasons in my opinion, the main one being the height of the stage. At Tower Records the stage is almost non existant, which make the girls really hard to see when you're not in the front. Another being the fact they have some seats, roughly 10 rows for this event, so everyone is having fun and don't pack.
Spoiler: [+]

Ayapan was a on fire today, even more than yesterday. I didn't know Rena and Tagucchi were close but on stage they seem to be (today Tagucchi announced she had some cheeks problems, it hurts so she wouldn't be smiling much and Rena was holding her hand and goofed around with here during the live, like yesterday). She seems to be the more reserved on stage but in a cool way. Everyone seem to have fun and be happy to be here. Except Rio though, like yesterday, she seemed to be more than ready for it to be over.
Last edited by Meikochi on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Thanks for the reports! Sad to hear that Rio has already graduated mentally.
Last edited by DonJuan on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Setlist of Satursday's 1st event (Laqua City) :

Same for 1,2 and 6.

3- Teki

4- Saa! Koibito ni Narou ka

5- Samba! Kobushi de Janeiro !

Rio seemed better, a little more smiling.
Campy <3 !
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Debuted at 3 yesterday with 18,550 copies sold. This is about the same as their first and second singles so not bad.
Campy <3 !
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Setlist of the first event at Tower Records on the 13th :

Same for 1, 2 and 6.

3. Happy! Stand up

4. Kenmei Blues

5. Nen ni wa Nen (Nen iri version)

Second event on the same day :

Same for 1, 2 and 6.

3. Kawaii Kare

4. Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro

5. Samba! Kobushi Janeiro

Setlist for Lala Port event on the 14th :

Same for 1, 2 and 6

3. Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan

4. Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san

5. Nen ni wa Nen (Nen iri version)

Setlists thanks to acquaintances who went to these events.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I want to see allllll these performances :(

Dying to see the DVD of their fall tour, lol. Then this spring's one, too. But I'm really happy their sales stayed stable still. I wanted to buy the single but didn't get paid in time to jump on the order.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="208249" data-time="1497581803">
Dying to see the DVD of their fall tour, lol. Then this spring's one, too. But I'm really happy their sales stayed stable still. I wanted to buy the single but didn't get paid in time to jump on the order.</blockquote>

Were you interested in a regular edition ?
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="208249" data-time="1497581803">
Dying to see the DVD of their fall tour, lol. Then this spring's one, too. But I'm really happy their sales stayed stable still. I wanted to buy the single but didn't get paid in time to jump on the order.
</blockquote>

Were you interested in a regular edition ?

[/quote]

Honestly, usually with Kobushi singles I'm not picky since all the covers are at least alright, lol. I'm wondering if it was you who already messaged me from I!S though! Hahaha :)
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

You may be right haha.
Campy <3 !