Kudo Haruka to graduate MM'17 this fall

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Derby
ANGERME

Re: Kudo Haruka to graduate MM'17 this fall

Post by Derby »

[quote="aine"]
Happy Birthday! :cake:

[/quote]
Thank you!

As bad as it sounds I kinda want them to graduate a little faster with only 2 or 3 people making it to the 10 year mark honestly. (And I actually thought haruka would be one of the 3 members that'd stay there with the future gens :____ )
And the new additions to be a little older so they can graduate a little sooner in the future and reach to a point where the group's life cycle was similar as before..
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

MM are finishing their tour up at Budokan on 11/21, so mark it in your head.

I honestly forgot she was leaving until they announced Budokan.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Actually, the week after (12/2 and 12/3) they're going to be in Hiroshima and Yamaguchi. The 11/21 date hasn't been announced as a "Kudo Haruka Graduation Special", so there's still the possibility of finalizing a second Graduation concert.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I saw that, but it seems odd to me that they'd book two big venues so close to each other, because it might be hard to sell out, unless they're planning on doing something big for the 20th anniversary. The 15th anniversary concert was named after said event but had absolutely no fanfare attached. Haruka isn't popular enough to warrant it on her own, which is why I suspect she might graduate before the last couple tour dates.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I mean they've had Budokan dates back to back before, right? I can see them trying to spread the two days out a bit this time to hype up the Duu graduation, especially for people who want to go to both Budokan concerts.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

This would be like two weeks apart, and there's also the JJ Budokan the day before this one. It's stretching the fanbase a bit thin.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

MM added a second Budokan date on 12/11. Goes on sale 11/18.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She'll be transferred to M-Line once she graduates.

This isn't huge news, it just means that she isn't leaving Up Front.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

And it makes me happy.
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Well she wants to do Acting so she needs to stay with an agency. It would be more odd if she left.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Saya"]
Well she wants to do Acting so she needs to stay with an agency. It would be more odd if she left.
[/quote]

Well, she could always join another agency like Meimi and Koharu both recently did.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Doubt anyone would want to sign her until she's actually done something non-MM related.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Zoe"]
Doubt anyone would want to sign her until she's actually done something non-MM related.
[/quote]

If I were a casting agent in Japan, I'd sign her immediately and cast her as the Red Ranger in the very next sentai season. Or as Kamen Rider. Or Ultraman!

She looks more manly than half the actors cast in any of those roles this century.

Look at the Red Ranger here in the 2014 sentai season (Ressha Sentai Toqger)--he's the one in red--and tell me Haruka couldn't play that part:

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211511" data-time="1512764598"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="211509" data-time="1512762150">
Well she wants to do Acting so she needs to stay with an agency. It would be more odd if she left.</blockquote>

Well, she could always join another agency like Meimi and Koharu both recently did.</blockquote>
Koharu didn’t change agencies for a while plus had a lot of other stuff going for her, and Meimi came from theatre originally.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Kudo has a legitimately gorgeous face imo so I was really hoping she'd try to get signed elsewhere.  I think she could actually get a pretty decent acting career going if she wanted to, but not at UFP.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Farrah" data-cid="211577" data-time="1512919846">
Kudo has a legitimately gorgeous face imo so I was really hoping she'd try to get signed elsewhere. I think she could actually get a pretty decent acting career going if she wanted to, but not at UFP.</blockquote>

Mano has been successful with them.

I think Haruka will probably do theater work for awhile until she gets her teeth fixed.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211579" data-time="1512927103">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Farrah" data-cid="211577" data-time="1512919846">
Kudo has a legitimately gorgeous face imo so I was really hoping she'd try to get signed elsewhere. I think she could actually get a pretty decent acting career going if she wanted to, but not at UFP.
</blockquote>
Mano has been successful with them.

I think Haruka will probably do theater work for awhile until she gets her teeth fixed.

</div>

</blockquote>

I thought her teeth were considered endearing over there (I also think they're cute). Are there different expectations for commercial work?
Last edited by honey on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I mean Koharu got her teeth straightened, as got Dawa recently. We had a discussion like that before when °C-ute broke up, with Airi. Airi had gigs with teen model magazines but for adult stuff she'd probably have to get her teeth done, simply because at one point it's not "cute" anymore. Oh, Meimi also got her teeth fixed. So yeah I guess once you want to get "serious" you should do it.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

[quote="DonJuan"]
I mean Koharu got her teeth straightened, as got Dawa recently. We had a discussion like that before when °C-ute broke up, with Airi. Airi had gigs with teen model magazines but for adult stuff she'd probably have to get her teeth done, simply because at one point it's not "cute" anymore. Oh, Meimi also got her teeth fixed. So yeah I guess once you want to get "serious" you should do it.
[/quote]

Oh shit, Meimi had her teeth fixed recently? I had no idea. Anyone got pictures? I can't find anything.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Meimi's teeth aren't completely fixed if you look at her Line blog but they are better.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="honey" data-cid="211587" data-time="1512937113"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211579" data-time="1512927103"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Farrah" data-cid="211577" data-time="1512919846">
Kudo has a legitimately gorgeous face imo so I was really hoping she'd try to get signed elsewhere. I think she could actually get a pretty decent acting career going if she wanted to, but not at UFP.</blockquote>Mano has been successful with them.

</blockquote>
I thought her teeth were considered endearing over there (I also think they're cute). Are there different expectations for commercial work?</blockquote>
I think the attitude towards teeth is changing.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Oh wait I thought she had, but judging from her blog she hadn't. Sorry.

^Ah, so she has done a bit about them haha. 
Last edited by DonJuan on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211592" data-time="1512940098">

^Ah, so she has done a bit about them haha.</blockquote>

She said herself she was getting rid of her yaeba so I don't know. Maybe she's got invisible braces.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211593" data-time="1512943828"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211592" data-time="1512940098">

^Ah, so she has done a bit about them haha.</blockquote>
She said herself she was getting rid of her yaeba so I don't know. Maybe she's got invisible braces.</blockquote>
Yaeba are usually too severe to fix with invisible braces, which are more for minor fixes (according to my orthodontist when I got my teeth fixed). She might have the braces that are on the back of your teeth instead.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yeah, that could be. And as you said, the trend probably goes towards straighter teeth.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Hiro from SPEED somehow fixed her yaeba with braces. Messed up her singing for a few years though.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Suzuka did too and all that in the first few months of this year.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="211601" data-time="1512950648">
Suzuka <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://i.imgur.com/nmbgSr2.jpg' class="bbc_url" title="External link">did</a> <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.co ... 2560_n.jpg' class="bbc_url" title="External link">too</a> and all that in the first few months of this year.</blockquote>
If you zoom up on Suzuka’s face in the second one you can see her braces are on the backs of her teeth.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="211594" data-time="1512945317"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211593" data-time="1512943828"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211592" data-time="1512940098">

^Ah, so she has done a bit about them haha.</blockquote>She said herself she was getting rid of her yaeba so I don't know. Maybe she's got invisible braces.</blockquote>Yaeba are usually too severe to fix with invisible braces, which are more for minor fixes (according to my orthodontist when I got my teeth fixed). She might have the braces that are on the back of your teeth instead.</blockquote>

That's kind of what I was thinking even though I said invisible. I've never seen them before.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

It’s time! Watching a stream of it. I only get up this early for Duuuuu!
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Aw, should have guessed they would be streaming of it. Too bad I missed it.
Campy <3 !