Digital!Music Delivery - Non-Physical Releases from H!P Singers

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

Re: Digital!Music Delivery - Non-Physical Releases from H!P Singers

Post by Solarblade »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Seeing other UF artists releasing stuff through I'm keeping my hopes up for another BitterSweet single.

The other one is another KSS single right? It's great to see them doing so much with this programme nowadays.
[/quote]

Yup! which means if anything, next is probably Medatte Do Dance whenever that may be (hopefully not another month)
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Today's UPCOMING track is once again "Miss Henkan!!" from Duu / Maachan

HOWEVER from Celedam of jplop

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

Anyhow, this appears to be a special, updated version of "Miss Henkan!!" using fan-submitted jokes/rounds. Maachan's confusion at all of the lame puns is something to behold. Also, they switch it up and record the song a second time, with Maa giving the setups and Duu giving the punchlines.
</blockquote>
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

So they're finally using this to milk some wota haha. Let's be honest they wouldn't do a second version if it wasn't Duu and Masaki singing it.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="DonJuan"]
So they're finally using this to milk some wota haha. Let's be honest they wouldn't do a second version if it wasn't Duu and Masaki singing it.
[/quote]

There'd be no reason to.... But the two (and Taisei) are interesting enough to warrant a re-recording with new jokes. Masaki even told Taisei her and Kudou should switch and began moving to the other side immediately... What other member is just gonna do what they want like that? Lol
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

[quote="Solarblade"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="208503" data-time="1498838256">
<div>
The remaining songs to be released!

I Musou Strong! (ANGERME)
Kono Sekai wa Suteta Mon ja nai (Juice=Juice)

Abaratteka!? Have a Good Time (Juice=Juice)

Giniro no Telepathy (Juice=Juice)
Never Never Surrender (Juice=Juice)
TOKYO Glider (Juice=Juice)
Medatte Do Dance (KSS)
[/quote]

updated

</div>
</blockquote>
Last edited by Solarblade on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So to catch up on things, on UPCOMING, Maimi released two digital songs; "Ashita, Shiranai Kaze ni Fukarete" & "Korekara Tobi Notteku Mirai".

Juice=Juice performed two unreleased songs, "Never Never Surrender" and "TOKYO Glider"

and Momusu announced a digital single for 11/30 "Gosenfu no Tasuki"
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Cover art for Gosenfu no Tasuki

​1. Gosenfu no Tasuki
2. Gosenfu no Tasuki (Instrumental)
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Clever artwork.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

It looks nice.
Campy <3 !
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

PV preview of Gosenfu no Tasuki - https://twitter.com/morningmusumemg/status/935886094276509696

Makes me think why couldn't they have just made it the promotional song for the album...
Last edited by Solarblade on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Eripon’s new go-to hair style with the braids is really cute.

I’m glad we’re getting so much content out of them these past few months!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="211299" data-time="1511974487">
PV preview of Gosenfu no Tasuki - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://twitter.com/morningmusumemg/sta ... 4276509696' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://twitter.com/morningmusumemg/sta ... 6509696</a>

Makes me think why couldn't they have just made it the promotional song for the album...</blockquote>

That's why I'm thinking we'll get some kind of compilation in the new year.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So on todays UPCOMING!, we get a new digital single from Miyazaki, Makino, and Kawamura titled "Zouni de Kenkashitenja Nee yo" (雑煮で喧嘩してんじゃねえよ)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6IiZYUwcqg
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

That's the best Maria has ever sounded, haha. Props.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Why was it that interesting to listen to a weird-ass song about how New Year's foods differ slightly by area.... Idk why but it was that interesting. Also I'm a Kawamuu fan so I enjoyed seeing her in this.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

This is the kind of thing that H!P used to kill on a regular basis back in the day. I could see Mini Moni doing this on H!M for sure.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

New Country Girls song, Kaite wa Keshite no "I Love You", released 12/24

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/UFDL-1386/
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="211850" data-time="1514049516">
New Country Girls song, Kaite wa Keshite no "I Love You", released 12/24

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/UFDL-1386/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.helloproject.com/release/det ... blockquote>
Guess they need something new to sing for the winter concert.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

That's fine. It's sad that they don't get physical releases because now they've completely disappeared from the public but at least their fans still get new content.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="211820" data-time="1513959787">
So on todays UPCOMING!, we get a new digital single from Miyazaki, Makino, and Kawamura titled "Zouni de Kenkashitenja Nee yo" (雑煮で喧嘩してんじゃねえよ)

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6IiZYUwcqg' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6IiZYU ... blockquote>

I just watched the MV, it was surprinsingly interesting, fun and girls sounded good so good surprise.
Campy <3 !
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Morning Musume '18 "Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite" to release digitally on 1/28

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://cdn.helloproject.com/img/release ... 35cdbb.jpg' title="花が咲く 太陽浴びて :">Image</a>
http://helloproject.com/release/detail/UFDL-1390/

EDIT: Morning Coffee (20th Anniversary Ver.) will also release digitally on 1/28
Last edited by Solarblade on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

PV for Country Girls digital single, Kaite wa Keshite no "I Love You"

The song is so stinking cute :lol:
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Throwing it into this thread since it is a digital release after all... MV preview of Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite. 
https://youtu.be/yu8PKIFde-I

I like it.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Current Songs unreleased:
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">A gonna (Morning Musume '18)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Are you happy? (Morning Musume '18)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">I Musou Strong! (ANGERME)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Kono Sekai wa Suteta Mon ja nai (Juice=Juice)

Abaratteka!? Have a Good Time (Juice=Juice)

Giniro no Telepathy (Juice=Juice)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Never Never Surrender (Juice=Juice)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">TOKYO Glider (Juice=Juice)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Keseyashinai Kimochi (Kobushi Factory)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Kame ni Nare (Kobushi Factory)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Yuki no Planetarium (Tsubaki Factory)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Happy Cracker (Tsubaki Factory)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Furisake Mireba (Tsubaki Factory)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Medatte Do Dance (KSS)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Yacchae! Go! Go! (KSS)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Tadashii Seishun tte Nan Darou (KSS)
Last edited by Solarblade on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

I Musou Strong is such a nice song, the wait is killing me.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Have there been any concert rips or previews of Yuki no Planetarium? I’m interested in hearing it.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I hope JJ is gearing up to release these songs in an album.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="213096" data-time="1520808045">
I hope JJ is gearing up to release these songs in an album.</blockquote>

In 2020 along with the full Fiesta MV.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
Have there been any concert rips or previews of Yuki no Planetarium? I’m interested in hearing it.
[/quote]

I don't think I've seen any previews for it, nor people talk about it oddly enough.
Last edited by Solarblade on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.