Digital!Music Delivery - Non-Physical Releases from H!P Singers

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Digital!Music Delivery - Non-Physical Releases from H!P Singers

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="218439" data-time="1566042932">
So Country Girls is the side income for H!P now, right? Releasing singles digitally because fans will buy them. If they did some physical release it would show that it wouldn't sell well, and they can't do handshake events to push sales because 2/4 members are busy with their new groups. That being said, 4 members aren't enough to push handshake events, especially since I fear that Ozeko is pretty far down on H!P's popularity charts.</blockquote>

I doubt whatever numbers they push digitally is actually any sort of real income. Probably just to remind people they exist so they can still sell their goods at concerts.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Or to give Ozeki a reason to be part of H!P? lol. I love that girl but she's really not doing anything besides CG. Yamaki has College Cosmos at least.
I'm repeating myself but it'd be better just to disband them. It just hurts.

(I know they won't do that as long as they earn money from them.)
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

People have stayed in H!P doing far less but maybe.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Idk, Ozeki's birthday event seemed like it went well. I'm not sure if she wants to come back full-time to be an idol but she's actually gotten better so she must be practicing in her spare time. 

I think it's mainly the group dynamic right now that's keeping them off in a corner from the rest of H!P. But yeah I can't speak to physical sales.... those probably would be pretty weak with just the four members. They could be making money if they held more CG events and stuff though.

Personally I think they should just go back to having a rotating member list for CG at this point.... And actually put some of the country girls of H!P in it. Chisaki is the closest to a country girl they have in right now. Just make it a shuffle unit instead.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I want Ozeki to come back to being a full time member :( She’s still my favorite H!P member.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Don't get me wrong, Ozeko is my fav CG. She's currently in her last year of high school so I'm very anxious about what happens after her graduation.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

CG is alive and since it's a proper digital release (opposed to... non-proper digital releases?) they get a proper MV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnYwKQA3_w4

They really spent some thoughts on this. It's nice.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Alright, as someone who has never really been that fond of CG, this song is really good. The marriage of chord progression, melody, arrangement and production is pretty much perfect, and it takes me back to my mid-70s childhood. This sounds exactly like the sort of stuff you'd hear on AM radio back then. It's slick and polished western pop, compressed to the limit and drenched in arena-reverb to make everything huge. I really love it.

Two nits to pick, though: I really hate this sort of sax -- and I say this as a guy who played sax from 7th grade until I graduated high school. It's so cringe to me. This video is also cringe as fuck, because these girls are terrible actors. I mean, just awful. They exude all the chemistry of four girls pulled randomly off the street who never once met each other. 

Other than those two things, though, this is a winner.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Late on this news too, but Tsubaki Factory also released a digital single back on Friday, "Nineteen no Shinkirou ('19 Summer Ver.)".  

This take on the song does not include Kiki Asakura as she's on hiatus still (I assume a complete version will release down the line).
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Tsubaki's song isn't nearly as immediately satisfying as CG's is. It is very Takui, though. Not exactly prime TF, but I can see it growing on me. The solo lines are ... how can I put this delicately ... not good. I guess digital releases are where you can give some of the lesser lights some burn, so I'm not gonna bitch too much, but yeah ... ouch.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I haven't listened to it yet. Is it an Ami-Riko duet? :P
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

If Country Girls came back and put out nothing but corny 70s easy listening tracks like this I would have absolutely zero complaints.  I will die mad about what happened to this group, lol.  They had such potential but it really all fell apart after Momoko left, which sucks - because this release proves it didn't have to!
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

They should put the girls with no group in Beyooooonds in Country Girls.  Then they have a smaller group to perform with and Country Girls can do more.

Made by Haru!
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="213496" data-time="1524375372">
Morning Musume '19
Hey! Unfair Baby (Lyrics: Tsunku, Composition: Suzuki Shunsuke)

Juice=Juice
Borderline (Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Shou)

Tsubaki Factory
Hair up Sora e! (Written by Jeannie Lurie, Mia Minichiello, & Matias Mora)

BEYOOOOONDS
Atsui! (Natsu Ban)

Kenshuusei
Warui Hito (Lyrics: Ohashi Riko, Arrangement: Takahashi Shuhei)
Jounetsu Sparkle (Lyrics: Izutsu Himi)
Zettai Idol Sengen (Lyrics: Fukuda Kanon, Composition: Hoshibe Shou)

Other
Complex ni Sayonara! (Minis.?) (Lyrics & Composition: Nakamura Chihiro, Arrangement: CMJK)

Updated! List done by core2quad from H!O

2019 Updates

UPDATE: Added unreleased tracks from the Winter Tour and took out the Momusu song

UPDATE 2: Took off "Mou Saikou!" due to it being on their single.

UPDATE 3: Took off "Haru Urara" due to it being an A-side

UPDATE 4: Took off "I Musou Strong!" due to it being on their album and added "Seishun Night"

UPDATE 5: Added "Jinsei blues" and took off "Megane no Otoko no Ko"

UPDATE 6: Took off "Seishun Night" & "Jinsei Blues", added Atsui! (Summer Ver.)

UPDATE 7: Added "Warui Hito"

UPDATE 8: Took off the songs that are going to be on BEYOOOOONDS' single

UPDATE 9: Added the new songs performed at the Summer tours

UPDATE 10: Took off the songs that are going to be on Kobushi's 2nd album.

UPDATE 11: Added another KSS song, "Zettai Idol Sengen"

UPDATE 12: Took off "Atsui!" not sure if to take off the Summer version yet and added the Morning Musume songs

UPDATE 13: Took off "KOKORO & KARADA as its one of the main A-sides to the next single.
</blockquote>
Last edited by Solarblade on Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

^I think for now you can add KOKORO&KARADA and Hey! Unfair Baby for Morning Musume. They're most likely the new single but nothing has been confirmed.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So today, Karin begun her solo tour and sung 7 new songs, but at the encore announced that one of them (Doushite Bokura wa Yaruki ga Nai no ka) will be released digitally today!!!

http://helloproject.com/release/detail/UFDL-1443/

I wonder if I should put up all the unreleased songs she's done (that's a lot of unreleased stuffs)
Last edited by Solarblade on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I wonder if she’s gonna graduate and go solo and that’s why they gave her line away in the new Hitori de Ikiraresou recording... :(
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I say they are testing the waters with her. Pulling a Maki. Letting her test a solo career while in the group and then pulling her out to go solo full time. It’s been awhile since we e had a soloist in H!P. It’s nice to see the formula come back.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
I say they are testing the waters with her. Pulling a Maki. Letting her test a solo career while in the group and then pulling her out to go solo full time. It’s been awhile since we e had a soloist in H!P. It’s nice to see the formula come back.
[/quote]

Agree.

Honestly if she's cool with the idea, I do hope she goes solo. Mixes things up a bit :)
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Minis. - Complex ni Sayonara! Live performance - https://youtu.be/nJakLVGp6cw

I'm definitely questioning why this hasn't been released
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Morning Musume '19
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Hey! Unfair Baby (Lyrics: Tsunku, Composition: Suzuki Shunsuke)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Platonic Planet (Lyrics: Kodama Ameko, Composition and Arrangement: Sumikama Tomohiro)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Ganbare nai yo
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">
BEYOOOOONDS
Atsui! (Natsu Ban)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Vitamin ME (Lyrics: Kodama Ameko, Composition: Hoshibe Shou, Arrangement: Itagaki Yusuke)

Kenshuusei
Warui Hito (Lyrics: Ohashi Riko, Arrangement: Takahashi Shuhei)
Jounetsu Sparkle (Lyrics: Izutsu Himi)
Zettai Idol Sengen (Lyrics: Fukuda Kanon, Composition: Hoshibe Shou)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Omotesandou A5 (Lyrics & Composition: Tsunku)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Mistake (Lyrics: Yamazaki Aoi, Composition Nakajima Takui)

Updated! List done by core2quad from H!O

2020 Updates
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">UPDATE 1: Took off "Hair up Sora e!" as it will be on Tsubaki's upcoming single & added the two recently performed Juice=Juice songs.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">UPDATE 2: Took off "Complex ni Sayonara!" as it will be on Petit Best 20 2020.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">UPDATE 3: Added the Winter tour songs performed.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">UPDATE 4: Took off 2 of the Juice=Juice songs as they will be on their single
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">UPDATE 5: Added "Vitamin ME" as it hasn't had a release yet, just the PV oddly enough.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">UPDATE 6: Added "Junjou Evidence" as performed by MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">UPDATE 7: Took off "Junjou Evidence" since it became an A-side and added "SHAKA SHAKA TO LOVE" as it has a PV but no release yet.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">UPDATE 8: Added "Ganbare nai yo" as performed by Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">UPDATE 9: Took off "SHAKA SHAKA TO LOVE" as it's going to release digitally.
Last edited by Solarblade on Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So on today's H!S, it was announced that Kana Nakanishi's solo graduation song, Tenshi no Namida was released digitally (12/18).

Here's the PV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08LdzOc_zcg
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Tomoko had a solo live and performed 5 new tracks, one of them being released tomorrow (1/28)

Kiiroi Sen no Uchigawa de Narande Omachi Kudasai (黄色い線の内側で並んでお待ちください)

Lyrics done by SHiLL
Composition by Makaino Koji, Kamada Toshiya
Arrangement by Miyanaga Jiro

http://www.helloproject.com/news/11640/

The other 4 songs were

-Romantic Tabun Comedy
-Chippoke na Jibun
-Anata wo Omou Kaerimichi
-Kono Mama Otona ni Nacchau no ka na
Last edited by Solarblade on Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Aaaand the MV of Kiiroi Sen no Uchigawa de Narande Omachi Kudasai.

I mean it's not a top class MV - the use of green screen in many public space shots is very obvious - but I'm surprised they go to these lengths for Tomoko. Sure, she's not unpopular, but she's not the best singer in the group (that title goes to Sayuki and Ruru) and she's not the one with the upcoming solo career (that's Karin). I'm not complaining, and I guess it's better trying to promote a solo career when she's still part of the group (I can see her announcing her graduation towards the end of the year after Karin's grad), but it's still a bit... random.

I like the song, though. It's not Tomoko's best singing, and it's not the best mixing, but I like the general melody and the lyrics.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

This reminds me of some of Yuko Nakazawa's solo stuff, except Tomoko isn't as good of a singer as Yuko. It's nice, but nothing special.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yeah, sorry Tomoko but.... that song was a straight flop for me.

Usually I like these metaphor-like songs, but this was just.... bleh.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

From DonJuan

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Murotan's solo, Kimi Dake ja nai sa... friends (Acoustic Ver.) will be available as download tonight.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.helloproject.com/news/11873/" title="External link">http://www.helloproj...com/news/11873/</a>
Last edited by Solarblade on Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Updated the unreleased list to include SHAKA SHAKA TO LOVE.