[2017.??.??] Tsugunaga Momoko Last Live ♥Arigatou Otomomochi♥

Post by Shoujo Q »

Full Setlist TBA

<div>Opening Act</div>
<div>Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku - ANGERME</div>
<div>Hatsukoi Sunrise - Tsubaki Factory</div>
<div>Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa - Kobushi Factory</div>
<div>Wonderful World - Juice=Juice</div>
<div>Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuduku You na Mirai de Are! - Morning Musume '17</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Main Show</div>
<div>Koi wa Hipparidako</div>
<div>Moshimo...</div>
<div>MC</div>
<div>Ai no Suki Suki Shisuu Joushouchuu</div>
<div>Maji Good Chance Summer</div>
<div>Yo no Naka Barairo</div>
<div>Rival</div>
<div>VTR (Koinu Dan no Monogatari, Fujimoto Miki "Boogie Train '03" MV, Hello! Project Kids Audition)</div>
<div>Momochi Idol 15 Shuunen Kinen Medley</div>
  • Peanut Butter Jelly Love
  • So La Si Do ~Nee Nee~
  • Koi Dorobou
  • Otona na no yo!
  • Asian Celebration
  • Hatsukoi Cider
  • Icchoume Rock!
  • Maji Bomber!!
  • Bravo☆Bravo
  • Dschinghis Khan
  • Honto no Jibun
  • Suhada Pichipichi
  • Special Generation
  • Anata Nashide wa Ikite Yukenai
  • Shiroi TOKYO
  • Koi wo Shichaimashita!
<div>VERY BEAUTY (Piano Ver.)</div>
<div>I NEED YOU (Piano Ver.)</div>
<div>VTR ("Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai" MV Remake)</div>
<div>Momochi! Yurushite Nyan♡Taisou (with Country Girls as back dancers)</div>
<div>Momochi! Zutto Otomomochi (with Country Girls as back dancers)</div>
<div>cha cha SING - Country Girls</div>
<div>MC - Country Girls</div>
<div>Ashita Kara wa Omokage - Country Girls (without Tsugunaga Momoko)</div>
<div>Itooshikutte Gomen ne - Country Girls</div>
<div>Uwaki na Honey Pie - Country Girls</div>
<div>Kakumeichikku KISS - Country Girls</div>
<div>Rhythm ga Yonderuzo! - Country Girls</div>
<div>MC</div>
<div>Bye Bye Mata ne</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>Encore</div>
<div>Graduation Speech</div>
<div>Idol Sotsugyou Chuuijikou - Country Girls (with special guest Makoto)</div>
<div>VIVA!! Barairo no Jinsei - Country Girls</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Encore 2</div>
<div>Arigatou! Otomomochi (Otomodachi.)</div>
</div>
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: [2017.??.??] Tsugunaga Momoko Last Live ♥Arigatou Otomomochi♥

Post by Meikochi »

She got an amazing send-off. If she was involved in its production (and I think she did), she did a great job.
Campy <3 !
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

It was an amazing send-off for her, tribute to her whole career (and by having kids audition footage and song, ZYX, Berryz Koubou, Buono! and Country Girls' songs, it also felt like an homage to all H!P Kids work). Outfits, staging, videos, interactions with the audience were very Momo-like and well organized (right amount of everything ; I wished she would have done one or two other rides on her nice moving platform though ; a bit off-topic but it made me even more sad C-ute last concert had so few staging, compared to Berryz and Momo's grad). Setlist was really good (at her image and as a tribute) and she delivered it the best she could (I honestly didn't think I would enjoy her solo concert so much). Country Girls part was touching, with Makoto addind something special.

Tl;dr, she did a great job and could hardly finish her career a better way.

Honestly, before going, I had no opinion about outdoor venues for this kind of events (and it was about to rain so I was worried how it would go). But now I think it was a great idea : it felt great to be outside (nice breeze, natural changing light), 2 big screens without the usual problem of big part of the audience unabled to see them well, everyone being in arena-like seats (downside : I felt squeezed because seats were smaller than usual arena ones) and she often came on the sub-stage and there was a high point on the main stage so even at the back it was quite fine (but YomiUri Island seems better, thanks to the slope). So good job on this as well !

I was sitting at the back of the う-11 block (https://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/image/dr000/auc0306/users/2/0/5/6/mazase3kan-img600x512-1497507653ywrxrp30596.jpg) so I doubt there is any shots with me.

Spoiler: [+]

We must be careful to not turn this new world in a too rough one for artists though ;) .
Campy <3 !
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

The whole thing was great. the Gag PV was hilarious. And the Momotaro-themed entrance with an inflatable peach? It was more Momo than anyone ever expected! (I hope we get photocards of this.)

Itooshikutte Gomen ne had me cracking up. I busted a gut when Momo shoved Mai out of the way. And that last "gomennasai ne" was very unexpected.

But gosh, seeing the other members of CG tearing up while doing Idol Sotsugyou Chuuijikou really pulled at my heart strings. Yamaki stayed so composed though. Shame we won't get to see her lead the group, she'd be a great leader.

I think my favorite part of all of this is seeing Momo shed tears. She's always in-character, so to see that facade come down for a bit is so sweet.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Concert Parts are up

Part 1- The opening acts.
Part 2- Opening - I NEED YOU (Piano Ver.) (It cuts off at the end)
Part 3 - End of I NEED YOU (Piano Ver.) - Graduation Speech
Part 4 - Rest of Graduation Speech to End
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The full file is up at aidoru-online, as well.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

And it's three hours and eleven minutes. Almost as long as C-ute Final Live.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Meikochi"]
She got an amazing send-off. If she was involved in its production (and I think she did), she did a great job.
[/quote]
The whole thing was on-point. I loved the medley. Started with her last single and ended with her audition song, hitting key points throughout her career. I would've never thought I'd enjoy a solo concert by that creepy little kid back in 2002-2003, but hot damn, she was awesome. The set-list flow was better than most concerts, and as a solo artist, why didn't they do this for her sooner? She was constantly moving to address all sections of the audience like a champ. I thought she did better than some previous solo H!P artists. She also had a larger stage to work. I really liked the outside venue aspect of it as well. Well done, Momochi! You went out with a bang and did the HPK justice.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Myst"]
and as a solo artist, why didn't they do this for her sooner? 
[/quote]

She's definitely a pro at working the stage and the crowd, but to answer your question, her voice is why. Momoko is the very definition of "pretty good for an idol", and as fun as this concert was, it really does highlight her limitations as a singer.  She can be quite good in small chunks, which makes her perfect for a group, but having to carry the entire load is a bit much for her. Watch Buono's final concert, and it's evident that even having to carry a third of the load was pushing it for her, while Airi and Miyabi sounded free-and-easy the entire show. 

That having been said, this was a great show. That medley where she traveled chronologically back in time from CG'c last single to her audition song was brilliant, as was the "Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai" video remake. I was so happy with how she included County Girls so much at the end of the show, because she could've gotten that out of the way earlier, then moved onto MOMO TIME for the rest of the night. Not doing that showed a lot of class and respect for a group of juniors that she didn't have to show, but she did, anyway. 

She's gonna be so good as a kindergarten teacher.
Last edited by JPope on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
I was so happy with how she included County Girls so much at the end of the show, because she could've gotten that out of the way earlier, then moved onto MOMO TIME for the rest of the night. Not doing that showed a lot of class and respect for a group of juniors that she didn't have to show, but she did, anyway. 

[/quote]

One of the things she said during her speech that stuck out to me so much was how starting out, she never would've thought she'd come to love the group as much as she has. Also, how when transitioning from Berryz to Country Girls she sort of felt, "is there a place for me anymore?" and the members showed her kindness and supported her.... I never knew she loved CG as much as she does. But it was obvious when she ended the concert setlist as "Momochi senpai of Country Girls."
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I agree with you JPope that her voice limited her but honestly, during the live, I've never been bothered by a line she could have hit better or else (may have been helped by being in the crowd and such though).

Spoiler: [+]

Could an admin move my kind of report post from her graduation announcement thread to here or explain me how to do so please ?
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Done. Posts are arranged by their time stamps though, so it's before this post.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I agree with you JPope that her voice limited her but honestly, during the live, I've never been bothered by a line she could have hit better or else (may have been helped by being in the crowd and such though).

[/quote]
No, I hear you. It didn't really bother me, either, because this event was bigger that. It was as much a celebration as it was a musical performance.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="208540" data-time="1498938377">
<div>
and as a solo artist, why didn't they do this for her sooner? 
[/quote]

She's definitely a pro at working the stage and the crowd, but to answer your question, her voice is why. Momoko is the very definition of "pretty good for an idol", and as fun as this concert was, it really does highlight her limitations as a singer.  She can be quite good in small chunks, which makes her perfect for a group, but having to carry the entire load is a bit much for her. Watch Buono's final concert, and it's evident that even having to carry a third of the load was pushing it for her, while Airi and Miyabi sounded free-and-easy the entire show. 
</div>
</blockquote>

Normally, I would agree about Momo's voice being limited as well, but she really impressed me with the concert, especially seeing as she never has done a [mostly] solo concert before. To me, she was very consistent while running around, dancing, etc. Several songs she picked were quite difficult as well but showcased her well. I think with how the setlist was set-up helped give her needed breaks, but she never seemed to be stressing herself during a majority of the concerts. In Maji Bomber, Miya's first line shocked me that Momo sounded well doing it. :lol: I probably had low expectations going into the concert. I like Momo, but she was always near the middle of the HPK ranking for me. 

I actually had to stop watching during the CG set before, but I didn't realize how much I like CG's Rhythm. And I'm really going to miss seeing Risa as well as Momo...
Last edited by Purin-chama on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.