[2017.12.13] Angerme - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa ...friends

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Re: [2017.12.13] Angerme - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa ...friends

Post by JPope »

I like Wada, but that's about it. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2017.12.13] Angerme - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa ...friends

Post by momoirosaya »

Manner mode Radio rip: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/xHw7r79i4B8' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/xHw7r79i4B8</a>

Kimi sake Janai sa is still my favorite so far, but I really like Manner Mode. This single is going to be great! Hopefully the title track is even better than these two.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="210958" data-time="1509830416">
Manner mode Radio rip: <a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/xHw7r79i4B8" title="External link">https://youtu.be/xHw7r79i4B8</a>

Kimi sake Janai sa is still my favorite so far, but I really like Manner Mode. This single is going to be great! Hopefully the title track is even better than these two.
</blockquote>

The tracks were actually switched so that Manner Mode is the title track now.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I like it, but I don't think it's one of their strongest a-sides. It's very solid, though. And I think it'll be great live.
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Damn, that would've been a good song to release before/on Halloween :(
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="210969" data-time="1509921841">
Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku radio rip
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/7Qx86rS4Tnk' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/7Qx86rS4Tnk</a></blockquote>

Not feeling this just yet. I think they were right to change Manner Mode to the title track.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="210969" data-time="1509921841">
Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku radio rip
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/7Qx86rS4Tnk" title="External link">https://youtu.be/7Qx86rS4Tnk</a>
</blockquote>

Not feeling this just yet. I think they were right to change Manner Mode to the title track.

[/quote]

Same.

And it sounds like Rikako is one of the main singers in Manner Mode so I'm happy.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I like Manner Mode and Kisoku but the latter has a slight edge with me because I just love those types of generic, dramatic, classical influenced idol songs LOL.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<div style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);">
<div style="font-family:inherit;">Angerme, Manner Mode the Smartphone PV version.</div>
<div style="font-family:inherit;">Digital Download version of Manner Mode will be available for download before the single's release.</div>
<div style="font-family:inherit;"> </div>
<div style="font-family:inherit;">They are really going out of their way to make this the most experimental single release ever.</div>
</div>
<div style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);">
<div style="font-family:inherit;"> </div>
</div>
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Moe got mad shafted in that, which is crazy since she's so popular.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

She has a bigger role in one of the other songs.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

(Half of a ) Manner Mode live at 3:45

With JUST enough closeups that you don't get that great a look at the choreo lmao. Gotta buy that DVD!

I thought Momona looked really pretty.
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Manner mode PV preview <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/KPo_PJnJ1LY' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/KPo_PJnJ1LY</a>
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Get that iPhone promo.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Manner Mode is now available in the iTunes Store (I have Apple Music and they’ve uploaded the song :D). They must be handling it differently and more like an American album release because it’s dvd only.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Manner Mode MV preview
https://youtu.be/kX3ElcCYRw8?t=10s

My only complaint is that the zooming out/bird perspective shots look kind of cheap. The rest is quite cool. 
(Also... Manner Mode = Silent Mode? Interesting.)
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211218" data-time="1511386064">
My only complaint is that the zooming out/bird perspective shots look kind of cheap. The rest is quite cool.

(Also... Manner Mode = Silent Mode? Interesting.)</blockquote>
It looks cheap because they’re using a 360° camera (and they aren’t usually super high quality), but I agree I don’t really like that part either.

It’s the Do Not Disturb or vibration setting on cell phones.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

They tell you to put your phones in "manner mode" on the trains and such.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They performed Kisoku Tadashiku on Girls Live.

It's basically a Musubu and 2nd gen song. I like this a lot more now that I've seen it live. Costumes are also beautiful, if they're the official ones.

Moe and Musubu were both weekly ASCII models this month:

Last edited by Anderei on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

So they uploaded the Manner Mode PV but it’s still the short cut and basically the same thing that was aired on H!S. ???? I hope H!P doesn’t start the Japanese trend of only uploading half their PV’s to YouTube now.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think for a single that is literally just the videos they have all the more reason to not upload full versions.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

So I'm guessing the last song is lead by Mizuki, Moe and Ayano?

Made by Haru!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211276" data-time="1511831327">
I think for a single that is literally just the videos they have all the more reason to not upload full versions.</blockquote>Oh yeah, I guess so. I forgot about that.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mugi" data-cid="211277" data-time="1511835094">
So I'm guessing the last song is lead by Mizuki, Moe and Ayano?</blockquote>
Yeah I heard a lot of them (especially Mizuki) in the radio rip.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
So they uploaded the Manner Mode PV but it’s still the short cut and basically the same thing that was aired on H!S. I hope H!P doesn’t start the Japanese trend of only uploading half their PV’s to YouTube now.
[/quote]

Still waiting on my Fiesta!Fiesta full ver.... So probably.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

CM for both Kisoku and Kimi Dake on Hello! Station today
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ugh such a good single. Really loving Kimi Dake Janai sa... They literally bring it every time. After Saki and Yuuka left I wasn’t sure about their future, but once again this is my top H!P group (has been for the past 2 years), but I’m so happy with them.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Saya"]
Ugh such a good single. Really loving Kimi Dake Janai sa... They literally bring it every time. After Saki and Yuuka left I wasn’t sure about their future, but once again this is my top H!P group (has been for the past 2 years), but I’m so happy with them.
[/quote]

Same for me. They never seems to disappoint me. (Last single was less a favorite for me thought)
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Kisoku Tadashiku looks somewhat musical-ish to me, the MV reminds me so quite a bit of Otome no Gyakushuu though.
The costume of the "..., Friends" song look somewhat like the Majokko Megu-chan costumes to me, also seems like we're really getting that Kamiko/Ayano/Murotan lead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211307" data-time="1511983357">
Kisoku Tadashiku looks somewhat musical-ish to me, the MV reminds me so quite a bit of Otome no Gyakushuu though.

The costume of the "..., Friends" song look somewhat like the Majokko Megu-chan costumes to me, also seems like we're really getting that Kamiko/Ayano/Murotan lead.</blockquote>

It is. A live was posted in the discord chat but the vocals were so bad I didn't post it here. Muro and Moe adlib at the end and it was NOT pretty.