Natsumi Taguchi is getting it

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Natsumi Taguchi is getting it

Post by yuzuriha »

The good news is she's still on the blog banner and is posting a completely innocent blog entry as if nothing is wrong so I hope this means they are ignoring it.

https://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry-12327058069.html
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211055" data-time="1510247080">
I think knowing what leaking the photo might do to her career was a feature, and not a bug. Someone is salty and wants to hurt Natsumi.</blockquote>
I know. And I think that’s immature to have to take your private issues out to the public like that in ways that can seriously affect someone’s life. Especially when she hadn’t done anything illegal.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

FUCKBOYS, AMIRITE???

But no really, if that's the case.... Hopefully it's a powerful lesson for all the other girls on taking photos vs not. I think this would really be the first of this kind, where the boy is the one who leaked the photos. I don't think Rena's were from her BF. 

Honestly tho this just makes me curious as to who else in Kobushi (and H!P) has boyfriends and what they're like. It's interesting gossip... I wouldn't have thought that's her type, the pretty boy lolol
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

[quote="DonJuan"]
^^ found the article, unfortunately not the commentary thread I had in mind. https://japantoday.com/category/entertainment/3-ways-the-japanese-entertainment-industry-keeps-idol-singers-from-dating

I think it was on one of those translated matome sites where I read it.
[/quote]

I waded through 25 pages to find this.
http://wotaintranslation.com/2015/10/31/methods-used-by-talent-agencies-to-prevent-their-idols-from-dating/
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't think 1 applies to H!P idols these days lmao. And we already know they do their own hair and makeup most of the time so I guess they've dropped the ball!
<p class="bbc_center">Image
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Thank you Valerie! Yeah not everything has to apply to H!P and considering that some have been caught over the last 2 years (Mai, Rena, Taguchi) it doesn't seem very effective.

By the way, a third picture has been leaked...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOQEfPGVwAA696U.jpg
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Didn't think an even more unambigious photo would leak.

Edit : if it's the same boy, not a child as he may seem to be.
Last edited by Meikochi on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Thank you Valerie! Yeah not everything has to apply to H!P and considering that some have been caught over the last 2 years (Mai, Rena, Taguchi) it doesn't seem very effective.

By the way, a third picture has been leaked...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOQEfPGVwAA696U.jpg
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that's a baby
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yeah, especially the nose is very childlike.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

That's a fucking kid
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Maybe that's a clue on who leaks the photographs. It's probably someone who doesn't know her family too well (I don't know which kid would kiss her on her cheek other than family). It would kind of rule out the boyfriend, because that guy would only leak photos with himself, right? Or in general, the dude posting pictures of Taguchi being kissed by a kid would be weird.

So... a friend that's on bad terms with her nowadays?
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211040" data-time="1510231789">That would be consistent with the boy passive-aggressively leaking them. I mean, that seems like the most logical scenario, anyway.</blockquote>
My first idea was that he may have tried to extort her.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="211075" data-time="1510282506">But no really, if that's the case.... Hopefully it's a powerful lesson for all the other girls on taking photos vs not.</blockquote>
The next idol group will have the same problem.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I was going to say she does have a younger sister (though idk how young), but from the hair cut that looks like a little boy.

Maybe the boy's little brother? That could still fit with it being him who is releasing the photos.

Or maybe it's Rena come to free Tagucchi from the idol world, lmao. I mean Rena *did* have a secret twitter  :lol: jk
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Quite a few idols have had their secret twitters exposed. It's nothing new and it's not going to stop. Most of these girls aren't gonna put their entire lives on hold just to be an idol.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Thank you for your continued support towards Hello! Project.

This is a sudden news but, today, the contract which attached Natsumi Taguchi and the management is over.

There have been many talks about her behavior with herself and her parents during the past months. After this, we judged there was a lack of self-consciousness and responsibility as a member of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and Hello! Project and we get to the conclusion to cancel halfway her contract.

To everyone who give their support everyday, we would like to deeply apologize for reporting such results.

All the members, filled of new feelings, will continue their career by facing forward. All the staff will support them in order to move forward so please continue to support Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory).

6th December 2017

UP-FRONT PROMOTION

Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

The 5-nin Kobushi era begins. If H!P plays its cards right--which they almost never do--they can keep them that way and allow them to become as great as C-ute was in their 5-nin years. And hopefully last as long.
Last edited by Madara on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Madara"]
The 5-nin Kobushi era begins. If H!P plays its cards right--which they almost never do--they can keep them that way and allow them to become as great as C-ute was in their 5-nin years. And hopefully last as long.
[/quote]

They're almost certainly going to add new members to their lineup next year. I'd put money on it.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

The way this group has fallen apart is just kind of sad.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

No surprise at all here. I wonder if Kobushi will get new members at the beginning of the year, and if they do, I hope its Yuhane.  
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Might as well just dissolve the group completely at this point. 
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Isn't this "her behavior, lack of responsibility" reason pretty much the same thing they said about Rio?  Interesting.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211409" data-time="1512577179">
Might as well just dissolve the group completely at this point.</blockquote>

Not really. They've actually still got all of their front girls.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Farrah"]
Isn't this "her behavior, lack of responsibility" reason pretty much the same thing they said about Rio?  Interesting.
[/quote]
Yeah, but I think they're just using that as a catch-all so as not to publicize the specific reason. Kind of like how every NHL injury is a "lower-body injury" during the playoffs. 

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211409" data-time="1512577179">
Might as well just dissolve the group completely at this point.
</blockquote>

Not really. They've actually still got all of their front girls.

[/quote]

Meh, I literally don't care a whit about this group anymore. 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Getting rid of the bad singers, eh.

I feel this got to do with Rena and maybe Rio. Rena becomes somewhat "scandalous" (as in: totally normal teenage behaviour) with getting kissed by her boyfriend on camera and flashing her bra, as well as having a line live and showing off Taguchi (which was a butt move imo, Rena is free of any contracts now and to get your friend into trouble is a no-go). 

One thing is for sure, Kobushi was the most entertaining group this year.

(Yeah, I might be a bit bitter.)
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Hamaura actually had a low-key scandal too thanks to a backpack, but the girl in the photo is turned around so you can't prove it's her.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I mean standing next to a boy on a bike and even using his powerbank is a bit less than having a selfie with your boyfriend in a bed. 
But yeah, true. Even though I'm still not 100% sure that was Hamachan.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211422" data-time="1512582658">I mean standing next to a boy on a bike and even using his powerbank is a bit less than having a selfie with your boyfriend in a bed. 

But yeah, true. Even though I'm still not 100% sure that was Hamachan.</blockquote>

Tell that to all the lonely wota.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Ah yeah, these guys that forbid Airi to sit down in a bus. Yeah.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Well this is disappointing. I have no more reason to follow Kobushi Factory then unless I start liking their songs more again.

I was expecting this though. I just didn’t want it to happen.
Formerly Mizura
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

At least it seems like they cared enough to at least attempt to sit down and change the situation instead of all the old Friday scandals. It's been a month since the original news broke. Who was the last major scandal that left right after? Fujimoto?

This could be why those C-ute scandals never amounted to anything. They agreed to stop or not be caught, etc.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.