Hello!Spam :: 2023 ~Dancing, Singing, Exciting!~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2020 ~Anniversary Mode~

Post by momoirosaya »

She’s old enough though where the decision to work or not is her own. Also, as they say, the show must go on. This kind of stuff happens to performers all the time, it’s just an unfortunate part of the business.

I’m very sorry for her loss though. I’m not sure if he was ill or if it was sudden, or how close they were, but hopefully he is at peace.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Reina is not some 13 year-old n00b out in the big city and away from her family for the first time. She's 17 and has established a work routine. If she wants to continue to work, she should do so. Forcing her to "deal with it" might actually make it worse for her. Everyone is different and deals with tragedy differently. If she wants to take some time down the road, I'm sure they will accommodate her. 
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

She's taking a week off now. I believe she returns to activities on the 27th.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

And now for some Morning Musume stats post Ogata Haruna graduation:
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"> 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">Age at graduating from Morning Musume oldest to youngest, current members as of 2018-06-20:
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. Nakazawa Yuko at graduation was 27 years, 9 months, 27 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">2. Michishige Sayumi at graduation was 25 years, 4 months, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">3. Takahashi Ai at graduatiion was 25 years, 16 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. Iikubo Haruna as of 2018-06-20 is 23 years, 7 months, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. Niigaki Risa at graduation was 23 years, 6 months, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">6. Tanaka Reina at graduation was 23 years, 6 months, 10 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">7. Iida Kaori at graduation was 23 years, 5 months, 22 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">8. Li Chun at graduation was 22 years, 10 months, 4 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">9. Abe Natsumi at graduation was 22 years, 5 months, 15 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">10. Yasuda Kei at graduation was 22 years, 4 months, 29 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. Fujimoto Miki at resignation was 22 years, 3 months, 26 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">12. Yaguchi Mari at resignation was 22 years, 2 months, 25 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">13. Yoshizawa Hitomi at graduation was 22 years, 24 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">14. Kamei Eri at graduation was 21 years, 11 months, 22 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">15. Ishiguro Aya at graduation was 21 years, 7 months, 26 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">16. Fukumura Mizuki as of 2018-06-20 is 21 years, 7 months, 21 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">17. Ishida Ayumi as of 2018-06-20 is 21 years, 5 months, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">18. Ikuta Erina as of 2018-06-20 is 20 years, 11 months, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">19. Ishikawa Rika at graduation was 20 years, 3 months, 18 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">20. Qian Lin at graduation was 19 years, 9 months, 4 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">21. Konno Asami at graduation was 19 years, 4 months, 16 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Mitsui Aika at graduation was 19 years, 4 months, 6 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>23. Ogata Haruna at graduation was 19 years, 4 months, 5 days old</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">24. Oda Sakura as of 2018-06-20 is 19 years, 3 months, 9 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">25. Sato Masaki as of 2018-06-20 is 19 years, 1 month, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">26. Ogawa Makoto at graduation was 18 years, 9 months, 29 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">27. Nonaka Miki as of 2018-06-20 is 18 years, 8 months, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">28. Kaga Kaede as of 2018-06-20 is 18 years, 6 months, 21 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">29. Morito Chisaki as of 2018-06-20 is 18 years, 4 months, 1 day old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">30. Kudo Haruka at graduation was 18 years, 1 month, 14 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">31. Suzuki Kanon at graduation was 17 years, 9 months, 26 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">32. Sayashi Riho at graduating was 17 years, 7 months, 3 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">33. Kusumi Koharu at graduation was 17 years, 4 months, 21 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">34. Makino Maria as of 2018-06-20 is 17 years, 4 months, 18 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">35. Yokoyama Reina as of 2018-06-20 is 17 years, 3 months, 29 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">36. Tsuji Nozomi at graduation was 17 years, 1 month, 15 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">37. Goto Maki at graduation was 17 years old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">38. Kago Ai at graduation was 16 years, 5 months, 25 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">39. Ichii Sayaka at graduation was 16 years, 4 months, 20 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">40. Haga Akane as of 2018-06-20 is 16 years, 3 months, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">41. Fukuda Asuka at graduation was 14 years, 4 months, 1 day old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">The average age of the group dropped slightly from 18.923 to 18.917
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">The new 12 member lineup becomes the 40th lineup.  The previous 13 member lineup (Kudo Haruka graduation to Ogata Haruna graduation) with 1 single ends at 6 months, 9 days and is the 16th longest lineup.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">Thursday, June 21 2018, the day after Ogata Haruna's gruaduation, Nonaka Miki, Makino Maria, and Haga Akane pass her on the Morning Musume tenurs list.  Haa-chin ends up at 33rd:
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">6. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 7 years, 5 months, 19 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">8. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">9. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">10. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi and Sato Masaki are at 6 years, 8 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">14. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">15. Kudo Haruka is at 6 years, 2 months, 12 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">16. Oda Sakura is at 5 years, 9 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">17. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">18. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">19. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">20. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">21. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">24. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">30. Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 3 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>33. Ogata Harunais at 3 years, 8 months, 21 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">34. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">35. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 1 year, 6 months, 9 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">41. Morito Chisaki is at 11 months, 26 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="mm10fan"]
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">6. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 7 years, 5 months, 19 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">8. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">10. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi and Sato Masaki are at 6 years, 8 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">14. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">15. Kudo Haruka is at 6 years, 2 months, 12 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">16. Oda Sakura is at 5 years, 9 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">17. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">18. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">24. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">30. Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 3 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>33. Ogata Harunais at 3 years, 8 months, 21 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">34. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 1 year, 6 months, 9 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">41. Morito Chisaki is at 11 months, 26 days
[/quote]

There are only four out of the 41 that I've never seen in person: Makoto Ogawa, Asami Konno, Maki Goto and Sayaka Ichi.

Of the other 37, I've seen them all in person, but I count only three I've never seen in performance: Kei Yasuda, Rika Ishikawa and Nozomi Tsuji.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Is there an English translation of Reina Yokoyama's blog entry about her father's death? I'd like very much to read it.

Thanks.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<div>I take the challenge of translating it for you off the bat (sorry for any unelegant sentences).</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>

On June 17th, my father passed away.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I got to know it after our stageplay on that day.</div>
<div>One week has passed since that day,</div>
<div>but I still feel messy inside.</div>
<div>This is honestly how I feel.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>My father was very happy about my activities in Morning Musume. and cheered (supported) me.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>And I think it won't change even now.</div>
<div>Even from now, he surely wants to see me, Reina, performing with a smile,</div>
<div>and that is why, I want, as a Morning Musume., to show my father how I will grew up (steadily).</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Sorry for worrying a lot everyone.</div>
<div>Please continue to cheer me from now on.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Yokoyama Reina</div>
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

OG Special Medley from June 27.

Participants: Nakazawa Yuuko, Ishiguro Aya, Iida Kaori, Fukuda Asuka, Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Goto Maki, Yoshizawa Hitomi.

*Abe Natsumi and Tsuji Nozomi are pregnant, Ishikawa Rika's son is two months old so that might be the reason why she is not there. 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="DonJuan"]
OG Special Medley from June 27.

Participants: Nakazawa Yuuko, Ishiguro Aya, Iida Kaori, Fukuda Asuka, Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Goto Maki, Yoshizawa Hitomi.

*Abe Natsumi and Tsuji Nozomi are pregnant, Ishikawa Rika's son is two months old so that might be the reason why she is not there. 
[/quote]

Well shit, that was fun. The sound is god awful -- it sounds like they just had a couple of boom mics picking up the studio sound -- and the singing ain't the greatest (although the sound is so bad it's hard to tell how much of that is on the girls), but they managed to pull off a solid OG medley without "Love Machine". Everyone looks great (Yuuko's hair notwithstanding) and the dances look decent. I like that they took this seriously and didn't just go out their and laugh their way through it. They all look like they're having fun -- even Fukuda looks to be enjoying her second bite at the idol apple. I was really happy to see her get to sing on one of the post-Fukuda songs, too.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

More like Morning Milf-sume, amirite?
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I'm confused.... so people actually like that Da-Pump collab thing?? I thought it was some cringy joke as I watched it.... :(
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

USA is cheese-af. I feel like cringe means a good job, haha.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

"USA" is the greatest Jpop thing I've seen all year, and MM getting in on the fun is one of the few things I've cared about from them in a long time.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

The dance was definitely not suited to be done by idols (or at least in those outfits).
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="214672" data-time="1532591078">
The dance was definitely not suited to be done by idols (or at least in those outfits).</blockquote>

I agree for the outfits, but I liked watching MM on a good fun song (keeping only solo lines even for them might have sound better though, maybe).
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I guess it's also cool to see them interact with another decently popular group that has gotten some interest.

And generally seeing them have fun is a nice break from the forced cool acting.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

I don't think any of them got the space invader dance right, but Ayumi nailed the iine dance.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Question:

In the H!P Summer 2011 concert (August 14 at Nakano Sunplaza), Tsunku comes out onstage to join the four members of S/mileage to make an announcement. The girls seem quite taken aback by it and begin crying. (See below) He then proceeds to introduce the five new members of S/mileage 2nd Gen. What was in that announcement? Did it include Saki Ogawa's impending departure or did that come later? Or were they just crying at the prospect of having to deal with new members? Did Saki Ogawa's departure that same month have anything to do with the onset of a gaggle of newbies? I remember there was some discussion about this here seven years ago, but I've forgotten it. I just watched this concert for the first time since Feb. 2012 and I was astonished to see the 2nd Gen intros. I'd forgotten all about them. Thanks.

Last edited by Madara on Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I remember speculation that Saki wanted to leave which is why they added new girls. And more speculation that Yuuka left because they added so many girls.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I'm pretty sure it was known (internally) that Saki was leaving by that point, and S/mileage's sales were so poor that higher ups made the executive decision to add a 2nd gen. 1st gen was not pleased with the idea for a while... Many speculate that Saki was someone who marched too much to the beat of her own drum to be an idol. I'm pretty sure Yuuka left because of the way S/Mileage was changing...

I know Ayacho and Fukuda have mentioned (many years later) that they both almost gave up when 2nd gen joined. They felt the S/mileage they knew was being taken away from them, even though they tried so hard. If I remember right... Of course Fukuda made some comment about how she almost left during the name change to Angerme and even up to her grad wondered what if she had left earlier (hopefully my memory is serving me right). But I know Ayacho has mentioned she's so glad she stayed and is proud of what the group has become.

Meimei also mentioned in some part of her grad that when their name/image changed to Angerme she felt like she was losing the S/mileage she so loved and admired... And I believe she was also one who thought about leaving during that time.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Another question based on my viewing of the Summer 2011 H!P concert:

MC Makoto does these long segments involving text appearing on the screen and singling out different members. He keeps saying "Best of 3." What does that mean? What are the points of these segments? In one, three girls each recount an exchange they had with somebody and act it out, sometimes playing two parts. What are they doing?

When it's Kanon's turn, she pantomimes something:

Last edited by Madara on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Sorry for being late with these.  Two tenure passes and one leader pass.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">Sunday, Jully 1 2018, Nonaka Miki, Makino Maria, and Haga Akane pass Li Chun and Qian Lin on the Morning Musume tenurs list to move to 28th.  On Tuesday, July 24 2018, Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina passed Fukuda Asuka to move to 38th.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">6. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 7 years, 6 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi and Sato Masaki are at 6 years, 9 months, 25 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">16. Oda Sakura is at 5 years, 10 months, 10 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>28. Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 3 years, 9 months, 24 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">31. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">33. Ogata Haruna is at 3 years, 8 months, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>38. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 1 year, 7 months, 12 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">40. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">41. Morito Chisaki is at 1 year, 28 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">Friday, July 6 2018, Fukumura Mizuki passed Nakazawa Yuko in time as leader.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">Time as Leader:
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. Takahashi Ai was leader for 4 years, 3 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">2. Iida Kaori was leader for 3 years, 9 months, 15 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>3. Fukumua Mizuki is leader for 3 years, 7 months, 10 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. Nakazawa Yuko was leader for 3 years, 7 months, 9 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. Michishige Sayumi was leader for 2 years, 6 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">6. Yoshizawa Hitomi was leader for at 2 years, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">7. Niigaki Risa was leader for 7 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">8. Yaguchi Mari was leader for 2 months, 15 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">9. Fujimoto Miki was leader for 26 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Damn, she’s gonna take #1 for sure.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I wrote up the Hello! Project Summer 2011 concert Blu-ray on my blog. Purchased when the dollar-yen exchange rate was at its most disadvantageous, this is the most expensive Blu-ray I ever bought--and it was sitting on my shelf only half-watched since 2012!

https://madarasjpopblog.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/hello-project-summer-2011-surprises-galore/

In addition to the aforementioned surprise introduction of S/mileage's 2nd Gen, I indulge in some more Egg-spotting, including three future members of Kobushi.

Recognize this one?

And another bit of Sayumi mischief:

Last edited by Madara on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Anderei"]
Damn, she’s gonna take #1 for sure.
[/quote]

Definitely. She's probably not going to graduate this fall (I think nobody will or it's going to be one of the less popular members like Haruna or Akane; they'd be milking it already if Mizuki actually planned a graduation this year), and if she's not gone at the end of the next spring concert then well. Longest serving leader. And I definitely see Haruna graduating before Mizuki. (Which means it's possible that both are gone by this time next year but unlikely imo.)

...which is not a good thing in general. Everybody was tired of Ai's leadership even only 2 years in. While management has much more power than the leaders it would be interesting to see someone more "aggressive" have a go at leading. Erina (or, less likely, Haruna) would also finally give us another leader which is not also one of the top members. That's something we haven't had since Yossy - and totally fine imo. 

Inb4 Haruna graduation this fall, double PonPon graduation next spring. Ayumi as leader, Masaki refuses to become subleader and Sakura is made this instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Haruna is turning 25 next year so she’s on borrowed time. Predicting her feels like cheating at this point.

Doesn’t feel like Mizuki’s been leader that long. Takahashi’s seemed much longer than the actual tenure.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I’m surprised Haruna has stayed in the group this long to be honest.
Formerly Mizura
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Question: Is the Angerme DVD+CD, "Yumemiru Television," worth getting? CDJapan offers a set with a DVD of the production plus a CD of the songs. They're selling a separate CD with just five songs from the show, while the CD that comes with the DVD offers 13 songs, none of them familiar to me. Any descriptions or reviews anywhere?

Thanks.
Last edited by Madara on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

It's Angerme's last year musical, all songs being from it.

There is the synopsis on wikia ( <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Yumemiru_Television' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Yume ... evision</a> ) but DVD won't come with subtitles so I don't how worth it would be for you.
Last edited by Meikochi on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="214695" data-time="1533022096">
I’m surprised Haruna has stayed in the group this long to be honest.</blockquote>
I’m not. She didn’t go to College and is making her income and building her career through MM. She’s not big enough to guarantee any big work after graduating.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi