Hello!Spam :: 2023 ~Dancing, Singing, Exciting!~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

DonJuan
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2020 ~Anniversary Mode~

Post by DonJuan »

And they were on (prime) TV several times a week while we nowadays see them on non-regional channels every few months. 

It's very likely that either Mizuki or Ikuta - or both - will pass Eri at one point. And that's what throws me off. Having your tenure compared to Goto Maki's while people still insist that she left the group too early is nothing to being compared to those people a lot of people would've given the boot several years earlier. Wasn't that Platinum Era's problem? Clinging to some members for too long and not passing the torch to the next generation?*

*I mean, see, I don't think any member of 8th gen would've made for a good face or anything. But if Ai/Reina/Gaki/Eri/Sayumi left earlier a new generation would've been added sooner as well. At least now we won't have this horrible break like "yeah I'm outta here have fun dealing with these 8 new members you don't even know yet".
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't think anyone should be an idol for 10 years.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I wonder if anyone in the current lineup is gonna pass Ai, Risa, or Reina's tenure
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Can I just say I love how even fewer fucks Rinapuu has been giving of late?
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Anderei"]
I don't think anyone should be an idol for 10 years.
[/quote]

I don't even understand why anyone would want to be an idol for 10 years. Somewhat idol-ish artist, like Reina, Sayumi or probably Airi soon? Okay. Or whatever Maimi and Maasa are doing? Okay. An idol that is not allowed to date and has to be held up to ridiculous standards? No way in hell. I mean four of them (members of MM) are adults by Japanese law. Then again since none of them went to university it's unlikely that they'll get a great job, huh. Time to look for a hubby! 

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Can I just say I love how even fewer fucks Rinapuu has been giving of late?
[/quote]

I still don't like her on stage but her not giving a fuck in terms of fashion is pretty cool.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

If all you wanted to was be an idol and then call it quits like Momoko did or are doing it while you get a degree I get it. But I will never understand why anyone who has future aspirations in entertainment would be an idol for so long, I'd argue it's not even a good stepping stone anymore.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
If all you wanted to was be an idol and then call it quits like Momoko did or are doing it while you get a degree I get it. But I will never understand why anyone who has future aspirations in entertainment would be an idol for so long, I'd argue it's not even a good stepping stone anymore.
[/quote]

I think Kudo wants to have a word with you.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Everyone in that cast are unknowns, and it seems like it's kind of considered a childish show, so I'd argue that being an idol did not get her the role. It's also her very first role, so there's no telling where her career will go from it.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Do not knock starting off on a sentai show. Some of Japan's biggest actresses have roots in them.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Do not knock starting off on a sentai show. Some of Japan's biggest actresses have roots in them.
[/quote]

And that's fine. But I don't think Haruka getting a single role in one negates my point. She could be a nobody in five years.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="212374" data-time="1516538587">Morning Musume performing at the AKB48 Kouhaku. Very interesting to watch because they use a live band.</blockquote>Live band makes everything so much better, holy shit. :eekrun:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="212455" data-time="1516852707">
<div>
[/quote]

And that's fine. But I don't think Haruka getting a single role in one negates my point. She could be a nobody in five years.

</div>
</blockquote>

Not in the hearts of her eternal fans. :love:

Seriously, though, I can't imagine Kudo ever being a "nobody." If I was a casting agent in Japan, I'd be champing at the bit to sign her up for her first post-Lupin role.
Last edited by Madara on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Ho-lee shit, the fall tour BD and DVD are super expensive. They basically have three days' worth of songs though.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

More than 8,000¥ for the DVD is really expensive but it sounds worth : both Budoukan lives + the other songs that got performed during the tour but not on at Budoukan. I'm glad they recorded and put them on the DVD.

Blu-Ray will cost more than 12k and will include the same dates and songs + making-of footage and a visual book.

On another topic, MM next release will be out in less than 3 weeks and will still have nothing but the title. What are you doing UF ?
Last edited by Meikochi on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="212455" data-time="1516852707">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

She'll still probably be a higher caliber of nobody than 99% of H!P alumnae tho'!  I've never been a fan of Sentai shows but they really do have a dedicated fanbase - she can very easily spin this off into a decent acting career even if she stays C-list.  That's a bigger opportunity than pretty much any ex-H!P girl has been afforded, other than Gocchin with Avex (who is currently doing VERY well shilling shit on Instagram - even as a has been, she got a deal with SK-II and those are very hard to get.)
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I just became aware of this, so I had to find it.

Seiko Oomori covered Mugen Climax Kamome Kyoushitsu-hen on her kitixxxgaia album. 

It's nice to hear it with just the piano. 

I've decided Oomori sounds like an unhinged version of Ringo Shiina. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

Seiko Oomori covered Mugen Climax Kamome Kyoushitsu-hen on her kitixxxgaia album. 

I've decided Oomori sounds like an unhinged version of Ringo Shiina. 
[/quote]

Here it is.

It's pretty cool, obviously more understated as a solo piece, but it's such a great song that it works well in multiple settings.
jigenbakuda
Kenshuusei

Post by jigenbakuda »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="212565" data-time="1517146094">

Seiko Oomori covered Mugen Climax Kamome Kyoushitsu-hen on her kitixxxgaia album.

I've decided Oomori sounds like an unhinged version of Ringo Shiina.</blockquote>

Those fucking jazz chords in the bridge... So good. Wish she would have sung longer and given me more chords... Piano is my favorite instrument (Breath of the Wild OST was aural pR0n)

But she definitely sounds like an unhinged Shiina Ringo (who is already unhinged, lol).

I am such a big fan of Mugen Climax, so glad I got to hear another version.
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ
Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)
Tsubuki Factory - ???
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://flic.kr/p/21TdAdk" title="External link">Image</a>
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Makino Maria 17th birthday at Differ Ariaka 2/2/18
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);"> 
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">MC Sawayaka GORO~rin
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">opening : Surprise video birthday message from Michishige Sayumi
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">- Makino Maria's played her supportive song on recorder for baseball player Otani Shohei (she made a mistake and failed to play it well at her photobook event yesterday). She practiced and wanted to play again for those that didn't get to hear it.
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">- Game corner with surprise guest appearance from idol who couldn't be bothered to brush her hair, Sasaki Rikako : Gesture game and Inspiration game
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">- LOVErin News corner
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">- Wada Sakurako and Kaga Kaede came see her event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1.The Bigaku (Matsuura Aya)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2.Seishun Boku (Yaguchi Mari)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">MC
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">3.Shiroi Chou no Samba (Morning Musume cover of Moriyama Kayoko's song)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">4.Seventeens VOW (C-ute)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">5.Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are! (Morning Musume)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Image
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I was just looking up actress Saoirse Ronan for a post on a Facebook movie fan group and I learned that she's the birthday twin of Airi Suzuki. Both were born on April 12, 1994.

Ronan is up for the Best Actress Oscar for a film called LADY BIRD.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ladybird was a really good movie.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ozeki Mai 16th birthday event @ Tokyo FM Hall 2/6/18
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">MC Suzuki Keita
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1st event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">- Opening Talk
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">- Birthday message from Yajima Maimi
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">- Ozeki Daisuki Quiz
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">mini live
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1.Otona no Bijou (Juice=Juice)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2.Futari wa Koibito (Moritaka Chisato)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">3.Ai ni wa Ai Desho (Berryz Kobo)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">4.Kanashimi Twilight (Morning Musume)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">MC
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">5.Kiss me Aishiteru (C-ute)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2nd event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">- birthday cake appearance
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">- Papa Daisuki quiz
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">same mini live setlist
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Image
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I can't believe how grown up she's getting. I miss her as a full member :( No one else appeals to me the way she does.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
In addition to the Love Machine outfits on the UTB+ magazine vol.42 Hello! Project 20th Anniversary cover, Hello! Project members will also pay a tribute for 10 other songs including :

- Morning Coffee (5 members)

- Shall We Love? (3 members)

- Tropical Koishiteru (1 member)

- Ai no Bakayarou (1 member)

- Chokotto LOVE (3 members)

- Last Kiss (3 members)

- Thanks! (2 members)

- Romantic Ukare Mode (1 member)

- Minimoni Jankenpyon! (4 members)

- Love Namidairo (1 member)</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">Morning Coffee (Morning Musume) - Fukumura, Yanagawa, Nomura, Akiyama, Ono

- Shall We Love? (Gomattou) - Oda, Makino, Inoue R.

- Tropical Koishiteru (Matsuura) - Morito

- Ai no Bakayarou (Goto Maki) - Sato

- Chokotto LOVE (Pucchimoni) - Kaga, Sasaki, Kishimoto

- Last Kiss (Tanpopo) - Ishida, Wada A., Yamaki

- Thanks! (GAM) - Kawamura, Hamaura

- Romantic Ukare Mode (Fujimoto) - Asakura

- Minimoni Jankenpyon! (Minimoni) - Kamikokuryo, Funaki, Yokoyama, Onoda

- Love Namidairo (Matsuura) - Miyamoto</blockquote>
Here's hoping these come true. I really like the selections. Especially Minimoni.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I saw a photo of the Mini Moni one.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="212813" data-time="1518264340">
I saw a photo of the Mini Moni one.</blockquote>
All of them are available one place or another now. I really like th idea behind it.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Me too. Someone mentioned that current H!P is really good looking and I think it shows in these pictures.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

Miki totally should have been Mika in the minimoni one though.

Made by Haru!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I spent way too much time doing <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0' class="bbc_url" title="External link">this</a>, just to find out that Oda Sakura still hasn't gotten a shot in HinaFest. :crying: :sakura:

These are the HinaFest Stats for Solo/Shuffle Corners since 2013. I only did a few stats of note. I hopefully didn't miss anyone. I started rushing at the end.

*Notes*

*I counted in C-ute for the 2017 HinaFest since they were part of the special corner.

*Funaki/Morito count towards their 2 groups (2018).

*Juice=Juice was in the 2013 HinaFest but only still as a Kenshuusei group and didn't participate in the lottery.

*Kobushi Factory weren't in the HinaFest for 2015 because of their musical.

Groups with most members performing.

Berryz = 3

C-ute = 11*

Morning Musume = 22/23*

S/mileage + Angerme = 24/25*

Juice=Juice = 11*

Country Girls = 6

Kobushi Factory = 9

Tsubaki Factory = 8

Juice=Juice (2014), Country Girls(2016) and Kobushi Factory(2018) are the only groups that have been shut out of the solo/shuffle corner in the years listed.

# of Performances per Member.

Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina and Haga Akane = 4

Fukumura Mizuki, Kamikokuryo Moe, Kudo Haruka, Nakajima Saki, Nakanishi Kana, Tamura Meimi, Okai Chisato, Uemura Akari = 3

Hamaura Ayano, Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Kanazawa Tomoko, Kishimoto Yumeno, Miyamoto Karin, Miyazaki Yuka,

Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Onoda Saori, Sasaki Rikako, Shimizu Saki, Suzuki Airi, Taguchi Natsumi, Takagi Sayuki, Takeuchi Akari = 2

Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao, Fukuda Kanon, Funaki Musubu, Hagiwara Mai, Ichioka Reina, Ikuta Erina, Inoue Rei, Kaga Kaede, Kawamura Ayano,

Kiyono Momohime, Makino Maria, Morito Chisaki, Murota Mizuki, Niinuma Kosora, Ogata Haruna, Ono Mizuho, Ozeki Mai, Sato Masaki, Sayashi Riho,

Shimamura Uta, Suzuki Kanon, Takase Kurumi, Tanaka Reina, Tsugunaga Momoko, Yajiima Maimi, Yamaki Risa, Yanagawa Nanami, Yokoyama Reina = 1

Members that haven't performed yet (or never will get the chance because they left).

Graduated/Left

Michishige Sayumi, Tokunaga Chinami, Sudo Maasa, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Kumai Yurina, Sugaya Risako, Aikawa Maho, Fujii Rio

Still Active

Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Inaba Manaka, Hirose Ayaka, Wada Sakurako, Yamagishi Riko, Ogata Risa, Tanimoto Ami, Kasahara Momona, Danbara Ruru

So you see, since the start of HinaFest, 2013. Oda Sakura is still waiting for her shot! Throw her a bone Hina Lottery Gods! :adore:
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ogawa Rena is definitely not active haha
rikako♡eripon♡airi