Hello!News Network :: 2023; 25 Years of Noisy Girls!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2018 Anniversary Edition

Post by Madara »

[quote="DonJuan"]
1) Ruru missed some concerts due to flu, I guess she was still out when they filmed the lottery.

2) Yes, it's Manaka.

4) nothing has been said about her unit except for her being the leader. There are no members or a name yet.

By the way, Ichioka, Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi and Inaba Manaka are all in a state of not being part of any group. Kiyono and Takase aren't members of Ichioka's unit.

Officially Manaka is a member of the Hokkaido Kenshuusei but has more freedom in her activities, doing solo events and a radio show - all on Hokkaido.

Takase and Kiyono were supposed to join the theatre group of H!P.

All four participate in the H!P concerts, though, as part of shuffle units and them doing their digital song Gobaku Can't Go Back.
[/quote]

In the Summer 2017 H!P concert, Ichioka's unit consisted of Momohime, Takase, Ruru and Ayano Kawamura, plus, of course, Ichioka herself. And in the lottery video, Ichioka, Momohime and Takase are all wearing identical dresses and go up together--as a group--to pick up their slips of paper. If that doesn't mark them as members of the same unit, I don't know what does.
Last edited by Madara on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

They have been performing together (they even released a song) but again, we do not have any confirmed information about Reina's new group. I'm hoping Momo is in it as she's my new fave.  :woot:
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="212834" data-time="1518402536">
<div>
1) Ruru missed some concerts due to flu, I guess she was still out when they filmed the lottery.

2) Yes, it's Manaka.

4) nothing has been said about her unit except for her being the leader. There are no members or a name yet.

By the way, Ichioka, Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi and Inaba Manaka are all in a state of not being part of any group. Kiyono and Takase aren't members of Ichioka's unit.

Officially Manaka is a member of the Hokkaido Kenshuusei but has more freedom in her activities, doing solo events and a radio show - all on Hokkaido.

All four participate in the H!P concerts, though, as part of shuffle units and them doing their digital song Gobaku Can't Go Back.
[/quote]

In the Summer 2017 H!P concert, Ichioka's unit consisted of Momohime, Takase, Ruru and Ayano Kawamura, plus, of course, Ichioka herself. And in the lottery video, Ichioka, Momohime and Takase are all wearing identical dresses and go up together--as a group--to pick up their slips of paper. If that doesn't mark them as members of the same unit, I don't know what does.

</div>
</blockquote>

They performed together, but they were never announced as a group. They have identical outfits on because they're in the same state of being in limbo and aren't apart of anything else.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm almost sure I saw Ruru in this video, with a bit grown and curled hair but still ; Karin was missing though, that's why Yuka picked a 2nd paper after all J=J took theirs.
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ruru was the there.

Edit: I mistakenly said Karin when I meant Ruru :P
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Wow I am beyond unexcited for HinaFes this year
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="212840" data-time="1518454156">Wow I am beyond unexcited for HinaFes this year</blockquote>
All of the OG will at least make it different.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="212835" data-time="1518403238">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="212834" data-time="1518402536">
<div>

2) Yes, it's Manaka.

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

They performed together, but they were never announced as a group. They have identical outfits on because they're in the same state of being in limbo and aren't apart of anything else.

</div>
</blockquote>

I don't know, maybe it's just my American way of thinking, but if it looks like a group, walks like a group, performs like a group and dresses like a group...in my eyes, it's a group. But then again, Up-Front works overtime to baffle overseas fans (or maybe just me).
Last edited by Madara on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Other than the H!P concerts they don’t do any group like activities.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Saya"]
^Other than the H!P concerts they don’t do any group like activities.
[/quote]

Since I basically only watch the concerts, that's the whole H!P universe for me.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I'm almost sure I saw Ruru in this video, with a bit grown and curled hair but still ; Karin was missing though, that's why Yuka picked a 2nd paper after all J=J took theirs.
[/quote]

Yeah, I tried again and this time I saw Ruru at the 8-minute mark. She's with Juice=Juice. (Still having trouble sorting out all the reassignments.)
Last edited by Madara on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
jigenbakuda
Kenshuusei

Post by jigenbakuda »

I am so very excited for Kawamura's Solo. The girl can sing and she is a wota. In my opinion, she is the one to watch.

She will be demonstrating the power of the great hidden singers from Angerme, the true unsung heroines, lol.
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ
Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)
Tsubuki Factory - ???
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://flic.kr/p/21TdAdk" title="External link">Image</a>
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She's the least talented person in the group lol. Everyone considered a poor or mediocre singer in Angerme is a poor or mediocre singer.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Angerme is full of great energetic girls that lack a vocal punch. I blame part of this on the fact they give them songs that really don't work for them as a group. It's only of the reasons I could never really gel with them after Kanon and Meimi left, though honestly it was really after Kanon left. Meimi's last single was really lack luster for me. They basically turned into my Berryz. The songs are fine, but the girls singing the songs were not fine. 

As for the solo's. When you're able to pick your own song and you want to do well, they tend to deliver better results. I expect to be pleasantly surprised come HinaFest. I'm always a glass half full kind of girl when it comes to the Hina Fest shuffles and solos. :D
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
jigenbakuda
Kenshuusei

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="Anderei"]
She's the least talented person in the group lol. Everyone considered a poor or mediocre singer in Angerme is a poor or mediocre singer.
[/quote]
Well we certainly are all entitled to our own opinions. I was simply expressing mine. And as a fan I was just being excited for a girl who I am cheering for and who I think can sing. Naturally she will become even more talented with the vocal and dance training they receive at Hello Project, but I like her singing right now. I certainly don't think she is the least talented singer or dancer in Angerme. I'm also not saying she is the best singer or dancer. I just think, like I said, that she is a hidden talent, or being slept on as it were.

So I like vocalists, and idols generally aren't the best vocalists. That being said Hello Project has a large number of vocally talented idols. Even in that type of climate, I still don't think that Kawamura is the least talented in the group (or hello project).

This random page on the internet gives us a judging criteria for singers. It lists vocal range (how many notes can you sing the piano, the more the better your range) , vocal quality (texture and tone of the voice), subtext (conveying the meaning of the lyrics when singing), stage presence (how you act on stage), and audience response (did the audience like it?).

I will only talk about vocal range and quality, as they pertain the most to whether a person can sing. I will also add intonation (hitting the right note, if you can't you are tone deaf)  as I feel its imperative to judge the quality of a vocalist. As for her vocal quality I think it is on the generic side (not shrill, not mellow, not gravely, but in the middle). Her voice does not have any special tone or quality to it like Michishige or Kanazowa Tomoko. Her voice is also on the softer side as far as power is concerned (I know a lot of people only really care about powerful vocalists and that is fair). I think she has standard vocal quality for an idol. She seems to be a soprano, but I can not be sure.

Anyways here are some examples of her singing with autotune.

雑煮でケンカしてんじゃねーよ
https://youtu.be/ubAbyPtl0sI?t=1m47s

Here is an example of her singing without autotune

Karaoke (01 夢見る15歳 02  スキちゃん 03  夕暮れ 恋の時間) - she has a couple intonation errors, but its minor in my opinion. More than anything her diction could use some work in this video, but thats being nitpicky. And to be super picky, her rhythm for singing was off at times, but overall, Id said she did a pretty good job, plus she did not practice this like it was a live performance. As someone (probably tsunku) has said about sakura oda she is vocally gifted, but she needs to improve her rhythm (and I think she has since that comment). She is just in Karaoke singing away having fun, wishing she was in Hello Project.
https://youtu.be/iTIGu-Lm38Y

Here is an example of her singing and dancing
夢幻クライマックス - this is by far the most vocally demanding song on the list. As it is highly dependent on rhythm and has a large-ish range. In the verses she is singing in the bottom of her register and the chorus is much closer to her comfortable range, its about an octave higher than the verse. So the fact she can sing the octave gives her at the very least decent range, but I don't know how high she can push her vocals. But this song is definitely around the bottom of her vocal register. Her biggest problem is her rhythm, which makes her singing sound a bit sloppy, even if her intonation is fine. She was hitting the correct pitch, but not always at the correct time. That can be taught, she can improve that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ockVr0LzCiQ

This was from hachikin girls
おさかな天国
https://youtu.be/CJphtheG-DE

So in my humble opinion, she is no "best singer in H!P," but is certainly in the top 50% in my estimation. I think she might go higher if she studies properly. Only time will tell. But I'm still excited to see her solo! :)

Completely Offtopic:

And since I'm talking about Kawamura enjoy this karaoke background video with images of Kawamura :) For the fanboys of course...
南国土佐を後にして
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLoXvJ3na8

The sung version of the song by Peggie Hayama (The Showa era... when musicians needed real talent to be popular...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BZDJAqisZo
Last edited by jigenbakuda on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ
Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)
Tsubuki Factory - ???
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://flic.kr/p/21TdAdk" title="External link">Image</a>
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Here is the subtitled version of this year's Hina Fest lottery : https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3tfgl2EVieLmGqfKH2
Campy <3 !
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Angerme Spring 2018 Live House "Juunin Toiro" opening day at Yokohama Bay hall 3/3/18

1. Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku
MC (Katsuta did the outfits for the live)

(solo corner)
2. Song for the DATE (Wada)
3. Oshare! (Katsuta)
4. Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo (Funaki)

5. Desugita Kui wa Utarenai
MC 

(solo corner)
6. Appare Kaitan Zushi! (Murota)
7. Iki wo Kasanemashou (Nakanishi)
8. Koi no Hana (Kawamura)
9. MY BOY (Kamikokuryou)

10. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
MC

(solo corner)
11. Omoi Afurete (Takeuchi)
12. Shouganai Yume Oibito (Sasaki)
13. VERY BEAUTY (Kasahara)

14. Koi Nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru
15. Gashinshoutan
16. I Musou Strong!

(ENCORE)
17. Manner Mode
MC
18. Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

So 10 songs out of 18 are solos, interesting choice.
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Murotan doing Appare Kaitenzushi seems oddly appropriate
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I really prefer when they rotate the solo corner, as opposed to it being half the setlist, but I guess it works in a live house setting.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Kanazawa Tomoko won't take part in this year's HinaFes.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/8349/

She's down with viral gastroenteritis.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="213264" data-time="1522328061">
Kanazawa Tomoko won't take part in this year's HinaFes.
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.helloproject.com/news/8349/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.helloproject.com/news/8349/</a>

She's down with viral gastroenteritis.</blockquote>

Let's hope it's actually gastroenteritis *cough cough* tsuji *cough cough*
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Setlist for Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project Hina Fest Day 1, Part 1

<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">1. Ai no Tane (20th Anniversary Ver.) - (Nakazawa, Ishiguro, Iida, Abe, Fukuda)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Nakazawa, Ishiguro, Iida, Abe, Fukuda
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">2. ENDLESS HOME - (Abe w/ Fukumura & Oda)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Abe, Fukumura, Oda
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">3. Last Kiss - (Ishiguro, Iida, Yaguchi)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">4. Tanpopo - (Ishiguro, Iida, Yaguchi)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Fukumura, Wada A.
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. Hello! Massara no Jibun - Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, 13 members (Inoue H., Horie, Noguchi, Ono K., Yonemura, Nishida, Hashisako, Shimakura, Eguchi, Yamada, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Shutto)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">6. Midnight Temptation - (Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono, Inaba)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">7. Waratte - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">8. Hana Moyou - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">9. Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin - Kobushi Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Kobushi Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Kore Kara da! - Kobushi Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Uwaki na Honey Pie - Country Girls
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Country Girls
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">12. Rhythm ga Yondeiru Zou! - Country Girls
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Miyazaki, Takagi
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">13. Gatamekira - Taiyou to Ciscomoon
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">14. Tsuki to Taiyou - Taiyou to Ciscomoon
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Taiyou to Ciscomoon
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">15. Uchuu de La Ta Ta - Taiyou to Ciscomoon
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">16. Magic of Love - Taiyou to Ciscomoon
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Kobushi Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">17. Scramble - (Yamaki)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">18. Rottara Rottara - (Wada A., Nakanishi, Ichioka)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">19. Sakura Night Fever - All
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">20. SEXY SEXY - Juice=Juice
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Juice=Juice
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">21. Vivid Midnight - Juice=Juice
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">22. Taikibansei - ANGERME
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - ANGERME
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">23. Dondengaeshi - ANGERME
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">24. Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite - Morning Musume '18
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Morning Musume '18
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">25. Gosenfu no Tasuki - Morning Musume '18
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Morning Musume '18
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">26. Morning Coffee (20th Anniversary ver.) - (Nakazawa, Ishiguro, Iida, Abe, Fukuda)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">27. Daite HOLD ON ME! - (Nakazawa, Ishiguro, Iida, Abe, Fukuda)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Wada A. (greetings from everyone)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">28. LOVE Machine (All)

<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Setlist for Part 2 - Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary!! Premium
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"><p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Opening Act:  Dore Dore - Lovelys
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">CM for Kita no Sakuramori 
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Opening Act: Hana, Takenawa no Toki (Theme for the movie, sung by Bitter & Sweet & Minami Sengoku) - ALL
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">1. Hello! no Theme - ALL
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">2. Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~ - (Yaguchi, Yoshizawa, Takahashi, Fujimoto, Michishige, Tanaka)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Yaguchi, Yoshizawa, Takahashi, Fujimoto, Michishige, Tanaka)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">3. BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT - (Yoshizawa, Nomura, Inaba)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">4. Minimoni. Hinamatsuri - (Yaguchi, Ishida, Oda, Yokoyama)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Fukumura, Wada A.
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. Hello! Massara no Jibun - Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, 13 members (Inoue H., Horie, Noguchi, Ono K., Yonemura, Nishida, Hashisako, Shimakura, Eguchi, Yamada, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Shutto)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">6. Midnight Temptation - (Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono, Inaba)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">7. Waratte - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">8. Hana Moyou - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">9. Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin - Kobushi Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Kore Kara da! - Kobushi Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Uwaki na Honey Pie - Country Girls
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Country Girls
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">12. Rhythm ga Yondeiru Zou! - Country Girls
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">13. Tasogare Kousaten - (Iikubo)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">14. Independent Girl ~ Dokuristu Joshi de Aru Tame ni - (Takeuchi, Fukumura, Uemura, Morito)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">15. Sakura Night Fever - All
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">16. SEXY SEXY - Juice=Juice
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Juice=Juice
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">17. Vivid Midnight - Juice=Juice
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">18. Taikibansei - ANGERME
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - ANGERME
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">19. Dondengaeshi - ANGERME
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">20. Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite - Morning Musume '18
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">21. Gosenfu no Tasuki - Morning Musume '18
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">22. Romantic Ukare Mode - (Fujimoto w/KSS backup dancers)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">23. Rock no Teigi - (Tanaka)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">24. Lalala no Pipipi - (Michishige w/ Murota & Yanagawa as backup dancers)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">25. Give Me Love - (Takahashi, Tanaka, Michishige)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">26. Kanashimi Twilight - (Yoshizawa, Takahashi, Fujimoto, Michishige, Tanaka)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Fukumura
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">27. Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~ - ALL
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

I'm just so happy to see Yossi onstage again.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Setlist for Part 1, Day 2: ANGERME & Juice=Juice Premium

<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Opening Act:  Dore Dore - Lovelys
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">CM for Kita no Sakuramori 
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Opening Act: Hana, Takenawa no Toki (Theme for the movie, sung by Bitter & Sweet & Minami Sengoku) - Most of the H!P groups

1. Wonderful World - ALL
2. Vivid Midnight - Juice=Juice
3. Never Never Surrender - Juice=Juice
MC - Juice=Juice
4. Fiesta! Fiesta! - Juice=Juice
5. GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS - Juice=Juice
MC - Juice=Juice
6. SEXY SEXY - Juice=Juice
MC - Fukumura, Wada A.
7. Tadashii Seishun tte Nan Darou - Kenshuusei
8. Midnight Temptation - (Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono, Inaba)
9. Hatsukoi Sunrise - Tsubaki Factory
MC - Tsubaki Factory
10. Shunrenka - Tsubaki Factory
11. Good Boy Bad Girl - Country Girls
MC - Country Girls
12. Kiss Yori Saki ni Dekiru Koto - Country Girls
13. Osu! Kobushi Tamashii - Kobushi Factory
MC - Kobushi Factory
14. Ashite Tenki ni Naare - Kobushi Factory
15. Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite - Morning Musume '18
MC - Morning Musume '18
16. Gosenfu no Tasuki - Morning Musume '18
MC - Kobushi Factory

17. Campus Life ~Umarete Kita Yokatta~ - (Kawamura)
18. Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai - (Miyazaki, Katsuta, Kamikokuryo, Funaki)  (Kanazawa was supposed to be in here, but was sick)

19. Sakura Night Fever - ALL
20. KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! - (Tsubaki Factory, Yamaki, Ozeki)
21. Otome no Gyakushuu - (Kobushi Factory, Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono)
22. Otona no Jijou - (Kobushi Factory, Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono)
23. Kakugoshite! - (Morning Musume '18, Inaba)
MC - Yanagawa, Danbara
24. Nakanai ze...Kyoukan Saki - ANGERME
25. Manner Mode - ANGERME
26. Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou - ANGERME
27. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku - ANGERME
MC - ANGERME
28. Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends - ANGERME
MC - Wada A., Miyazaki
29. Uchouten LOVE - ALL

Setlist for Part 2, Day 2: Morning Musume '18 Premium

<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Opening Act: Hana, Takenawa no Toki (Theme for the movie, sung by Bitter & Sweet & Minami Sengoku) - Most of the H!P groups

1. A gonna - MM'18
MC - MM'18
2. TIKI BUN - MM'18
3. Seishun Say A-HA - MM'18
MC - Fukumura & Wada A.
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">4. Tadashii Seishun tte Nan Darou - Kenshuusei
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. Midnight Temptation - (Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono, Inaba)
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">6. Hatsukoi Sunrise - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">7. Shunrenka - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">8. Good Boy Bad Girl - Country Girls
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">9. Kiss Yori Saki ni Dekiru Koto - Country Girls
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Osu! Kobushi Tamashii - Kobushi Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Kobushi Factory
<p style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Ashite Tenki ni Naare - Kobushi Factory
12. SEXY SEXY - Juice=Juice
MC - Juice=Juice
13. Vivid Midnight - Juice=Juice
14. Taikibansei - ANGERME
MC - ANGERME
15. Dondengaeshi - ANGERME
MC - Kobushi Factory

16. HAPPY TO GO! - (Kishimoto)
17. Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki. - (Miyamoto, Haga, Kiyono, Sato, Takase, Onoda)

18. Sakura Night Fever - ALL
MC - Oda, Nonaka, Yokoyama
19. Oh my wish! - (Kobushi & Tsubaki)
20. Seishun Collection - (Juice=Juice, Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono)
21. Wakuteka Take a chance - (ANGERME, Yamaki, Ozeki, Inaba)
MC - Yamaki, Ozeki
22. Dokyuu no Go Sign - MM'18
23. Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchainai - MM'18
24. Help me!! (updated) - MM'18
25. Jealousy Jealousy - MM'18
26. One Two Three (updated) - MM'18
MC - Last greetings from H!P
27. Utakata Saturday Night! - ALL
Last edited by Solarblade on Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Aww, that’s sweet, she wants to make it easier for non-Japanese people it pronounce her last name so she changed the romanization to reflect how it’s spoken.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

You can find all the MM'18 Premium videos on this user, but hurry up before it's taken down.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

^I watched a few of MM's performances and it took me some time to realize that 13th gen was even there. Like, I was shocked when I suddenly saw Kaede.
Yet they give even easy lines to Mizuki or Sakura. Chisaki seems to have gotten most of Duu's lines. That's okay I guess, but at least give some to the other girls... 12th gen and 13th gen were basically just backdancers.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Setlist for ANGERME's Juunin Toiro+

1. Nakanai ze...Kyoukan Saki
MC
2. Super Medley

- Asekaite Carnival
- Ee ka!? (Nakanishi, Takeuchi, Murota, Kasahara, Kawamura)
- Atarashii Watashi ni Nare! (Katsuta, Sasaki, Kamikokuryo)
- Kakugoshite!
- "Ii Yatsu" - (Wada, Sasaki)
- Jitensha Chiririn - (Kamikokuryo, Funaki)
Dance Performance (Wada, Takeuchi, Murota, Sasaki, Funaki)
- Eighteen Emotion (Nakanishi, Kasahara, Kawamura)
- Shin Nippon no Susume! (Wada, Takeuchi, Murota, Funaki)
- Watashi no Kokoro (Nakanishi, Katsuta, Kasahara, Kawamura)
- Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki. (Wada, Takeuchi, Katsuta, Murota, Kamikokuryo, Kasahara, Funaki, Kawamura)
- Hatsukoi no Anata e (Nakanishi, Katsuta, Sasaki)
- Umaku Ienai
- Otona no Tochuu (Wada, Nakanishi, Takeuchi, Katsuta, Murota, Sasaki)
- Boogie Train '11 (Kamikokuryo, Kasahara, Funaki, Kawamura)
- Gashinshoutan

MC
3. Dondengaeshi
4. Taikibansei
Four Minute Break / VTR (Mahou Tsukai Sally)
5. Manner Mode
6. Namida wa Chou ni Kawaru
7. Ai no Tame Kyou Made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashite Kita Ningen
8. Desugita Kui wa Utarenai
MC
9. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
10. Otome no Gyakushuu
11. Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku
12. Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai

ENCORE
13. Uraha=Lover
MC
14. Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends (2018 Acoustic Ver.)

Setlist for Kobushi Factory's SHINE! Kobushi Tamashii! tour!

​1. Ashita Tenki ni Naare
​2. GO TO THE TOP!!
3. Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin
​MC
4. ​Keseyashinai Kimochi (消せやしない気持ち) NEW SONG
​5. LU LU LU (Nomura, Inoue)
6. Kioku no Meiro (Hirose, Hamaura)
​7. Chikyuu Kara no Sanjuusou (Nomura, Wada, Inoue)
​8. BOMB BOMB JUMP
​MC
9. Osu! Kobushi Tamashii
​10. Bacchikoi Seishun!
11. Seishun Bus Guide
​12. Shiawase no Tochuu
MC
​13. Nen ni wa Nen (A capella ver.)
​14. Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta
​15. This is Unmei (Kobushi 2016 Ver.)
16. Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa
​17. Kore Kara da!