Hello! Project Auditions 2018

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: Hello! Project Auditions 2018

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Apparently part of the reasoning for putting so many Os in BEYOOOOONDS is that the Os are supposed to represent circles.... Like how in Japanese when something is blank it's OOOO (or marumarumarumaru)... They want the group to be able to overcome any obstacle (fill in the blank with the obstacle at the time) and push forwards. If I heard him correctly he also mentioned how it sounds like "pyon" when you say it with a sharper p than b, which again alludes to jumping over the obstacles?
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

They should do a song for the Olympics so the five O’s can be the Olympic Rings.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Better group names...

B-GIRLS which consists of Beyonds, Rivers, and Train. It’s not plagiarism :)
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Winners were announced !

Three girls passed :

- Hirai Miyo (19, college freshman), Tokyo, she likes taking pictures, stage appreciation (?), dance and her special skills are dancing and drawing.

- Kobayashi Honoka (18, senior high school), Tokyo, she likes eating, listening to music and her special skills are playing the piano and drawing.
- Satoyoshi Utano (18, senior high school), Tokyo, she likes making accessories, watching videos of animals, thinking of original choreographies and doing them off the cuff, and her special skills are dancing and doing the tea ceremony.

The announcement don't specify which group they will go though.
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I assume they are the third group that makes up Beyonds. 

At least they make it so Reina isn't super old compared to everyone else.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Only three members? Girls that age? It's the second coming of v-u-den.

Also, Beyooooooond's member colours have been revealed:

Ichioka Reina  (light blue)
Shimakura Rika (lavender)
Nishida Shiori (dark pink)
Eguchi Saya (yellow)

Takase Kurumi (mint green)
Maeda Kokoro (sea blue)
Yamazaki Yuhane (red)
Okamura Minami (pink)
Kiyono Momohime (orange)

Apparently Saya and Momohime cried because of their colours...

And the new girls:
Satoyoshi Utano (medium blue)
Kobayashi Honoka (green)
Hirai Miyo (purple)

Here are the new girls:

Hirai Miyo

Kobayashi Honoka

Satoyoshi Utano

The girls wore their colours as crunchies on their wrists.
Last edited by DonJuan on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ooh Saya and Momohime were probably both gunning for pink.

This is an interesting audition with 3 older girls. Honoka looks cute. Also based on that picture looks like the group colors are Red, Green, and Blue?
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Oo, cool seeing some older girls!  I get this means wherever they're going, they're going there very soon.  Correct me if I'm wrong (which I very well may be since I haven't been paying much attention), but we've only heard a song in the "theater" style, right?  I'm more interested in the "performance" style, so I hope at least one of these girls is going to CHIKA#TETSU or whatever the fuck it's called.  Then it's also possible they might just be forming a whole other sub-group, hm...  BEYOOOONDS (or whatever the fuck it's called ^2) is gonna be a big ass group.
Last edited by Farrah on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Might just be Beyonds members and not a third separate group.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

[quote="Anderei"]
[/quote]

I saw people saying the audition girls would be a third group, but to this day I don't know if that was actually announced or just widespread speculation. I was expecting them to only be members of BEYOOOOONDS.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TheParuProject" data-cid="216190" data-time="1543877487"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="216189" data-time="1543870899">
</blockquote>

I saw people saying the audition girls would be a third group, but to this day I don't know if that was actually announced or just widespread speculation. I was expecting them to only be members of BEYOOOOONDS.</blockquote>

I don’t remember them announcing that.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

They did say in the naming video that the new girls would form a new group, and then that group, with RFRM? and Chicatetsu would form Beyoooonds.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Ooh older girls, that should be interesting!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="216192" data-time="1543878999">
They did say in the naming video that the new girls would form a new group, and then that group, with RFRM? and Chicatetsu would form Beyoooonds.</blockquote>

Oh, okay.

Just judging by the way they’ve been styled, I don’t expect a more ‘mature’ image even if they’re a bit older.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Seems like 2/3 new girls specifically mentioned dancing as a skill? Maybe this'll be the "dance group"? That's if it is its own group. Either way, I'm intrigued. Seems like UFP finally got the memo to do something a little different from the norm; so I'm actually hoping BEYOOOOONDS works out, and I think adding these older girls is hopefully just the cherry on top.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="216195" data-time="1543897709">
Seems like 2/3 new girls specifically mentioned dancing as a skill? Maybe this'll be the "dance group"? That's if it is its own group. Either way, I'm intrigued. Seems like UFP finally got the memo to do something a little different from the norm; so I'm actually hoping BEYOOOOONDS works out, and I think adding these older girls is hopefully just the cherry on top.</blockquote>

It’s a warning that they can’t sing. I bet if all the girls in H!P had to name a skill more than half would pick dancing.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

True a lot of girls say dance is their skill when they're really kinda average (looking at you, Morito) but I think Utano might actually be really good since she likes improv and according to the Wiki she was with a dance studio for a while.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Was Utano the girl that makes up her own choreographies? That's kinda cool.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I love your remarks Anderei haha.

And glad to see I am not the only one to think Chisaki is average at dancing, I don't know where all the story of her being a dancing queen came from.
Campy <3 !
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="216199" data-time="1543947408">
I love your remarks Anderei haha.

And glad to see I am not the only one to think Chisaki is average at dancing, I don't know where all the story of her being a dancing queen came from.</blockquote>
Didn't see go to the same school that Riho did? I think initially that was why.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="216200" data-time="1543952392"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="216199" data-time="1543947408">I love your remarks Anderei haha.
And glad to see I am not the only one to think Chisaki is average at dancing, I don't know where all the story of her being a dancing queen came from.</blockquote>Didn't see go to the same school that Riho did? I think initially that was why.</blockquote>
That's Dambara that went to Actor's School Hiroshima also.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Danbara went to the same school as Riho; Chisaki attended a dance school and would compete in tournaments and was a local idol before joining H!P, earning her the nickname the Sayashi of Tochigi or something
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

If only Chisaki had just half of Riho's stage appeal.

(Nothing against Chii, she's cute, but she's that typical cookie cutter idol kind that doesn't appeal to me.)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I think Chisaki is extremely forgettable.  I kept forgetting she was even in the group at the NYC show.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Chisaki is cute, the girl next door type, but her personality doesn’t shine through past her “shyness”. I don’t what she’s like in real life, but on camera she comes off as closed off and stiff.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Not quite sure why they waited a week to announce this, but the auditions are over - http://www.helloproject.com/news/9633/

(4 winners; Ise, Hirai, Kobayashi, Satoyoshi)
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Solarblade"]
Not quite sure why they waited a week to announce this, but the auditions are over - http://www.helloproject.com/news/9633/

(4 winners; Ise, Hirai, Kobayashi, Satoyoshi)
[/quote]

What do they win?
Last edited by Madara on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Winners were announced !

Three girls passed :

- Hirai Miyo (19), Tokyo, she likes taking pictures, stage appreciation (?), dance and her special skills are dancing and drawing.

- Kobayashi Honoka (18, senior high school), Tokyo, she likes eating, listening to music and her special skills are playing the piano and drawing.
- Satoyoshi Utano (18, senior high school), Tokyo, she likes making accessories, watching videos of animals, thinking of original choreographies and doing them off the cuff, and her special skills are dancing and doing the tea ceremony.

[/quote]

This^
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Solarblade"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="216183" data-time="1543851684">
<div>
Winners were announced !

Three girls passed :

- Hirai Miyo (19), Tokyo, she likes taking pictures, stage appreciation (?), dance and her special skills are dancing and drawing.

[/quote]

This^

</div>
</blockquote>

That's only three winners. What about Ise?
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

^ She's in Angerme.