ANGERME New Members: 7th Gen

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

DonJuan
ANGERME

ANGERME New Members: 7th Gen

Post by DonJuan »

Oh yeah I fear it's going to be Yuriya. Nothing against her but it's still a bit early.
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: ANGERME New Members: 7th Gen

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, she’s nowhere near ready.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

With new member(s) suddenly coming, I'm wondering if it means that someone else other than Dawa is planning on graduation. They usually only add members after someone departs and like to keep the member number the same each time. Although we'll have to wait and see for both these things.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I think Yuriya is a hoot and a great example of the whole "my-pace" character. Plus if there's any group besides Ju=Ju that's bound to produce a good idol through its training, it's Anju. Buuut that's just my thoughts... There should be multiple KSS who are younger than Momona so it could be any number of them. Or Momona could just be trolling around.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I agree, but I think she is still too young. She is still only 10.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

They're gonna dilute Angerme talent pool just like they did to MM, aren't they? It's like they don't want me to follow these groups.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

ANGERME's new members are Ise Reira (伊勢 鈴蘭) from Hokkaido (from the ONLY YOU audition) and Oota Haruka from the Hokkaido KSS
Last edited by Solarblade on Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Hey someone with more mod powers than me, I accidentally put the rest of the posts for this thread in Topic 8060 instead of 8068! Can you move them back here? Thanks, sorry!!

http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=8060
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="216062" data-time="1542954840">
ANGERME's new members are Ise Reira (<p class="bbc_left">伊勢 鈴蘭) from Hokkaido (from the ONLY YOU audition) and Oota Haruka from the Hokkaido KSS</blockquote>

None of the Hokkaido girls are that great imo, so here’s hoping Ise is a standout.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I wish they chose Kudo Yume :( I'm really happy we got one new face though!
Last edited by Mukuro on Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Pics of the girls are up
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.helloproject.com/news/9581/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.helloproject.com/news/9581/</a>
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Oota is one day older than Kassa, lol. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="216066" data-time="1543004261">
Pics of the girls are up
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.helloproject.com/news/9581/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.helloproject.com/news/9581/</a></blockquote>

They look like MM members. Can’t explain why, they just do.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Apparently Reira wasn't a fan of H!P before and her sister handed in her application without her permission.
Not that I mind, but it's funny considering they always add that to every audition announcement nowadays. As in, "you love H!P? Then join us!".
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="216075" data-time="1543074235">
Apparently Reira wasn't a fan of H!P before and her sister handed in her application without her permission.

Not that I mind, but it's funny considering they always add that to every audition announcement nowadays. As in, "you love H!P? Then join us!".</blockquote>

In two years her story will magically change. I remember both Kanon and Masaki talking out of the blue a few years in about how they were totally fans beforehand lol.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I just watched Angerme's latest concert DVD. Believe me, this group doesn't need new members. It's enough to keep track of the ten who are there. There are so many talented members now that some of them, like Mizuki and Musubu, wind up getting short shrift in the concert formations, while Rikako gets the "ace" spot (and deservedly so). Some of them, like Moe, get just the right amount of attention. Ayano probably does also, but she's so good I still get hungry for more. They don't need newbies getting underfoot.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Madara"]
Believe me, this group doesn't need new members.
[/quote]

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Also with your last sentence: They already have slight problems in dividing the spotlight, even though they're doing it better than other groups. I do wonder if there might be another graduation coming, but that would be in fall 2019 at the earliest - or maybe the H!P summer concert, but I doubt it. 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I feel like this is just pushing me further from H!P again.  Oota kind of looks like Kosuga?
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

There was a video on Twitter circling of footage of their introduction at the concert.

Reira has a much deeper voice than I though she would. Also I rewatched Haruka’s KSS recital songs and she is a terrible singer, oh my god. Worse than Kassa and Ayano.

I’m underwhelmed.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yupp, pretty much all Hokkaido Kenshuusei are lacking in the vocal department. Let's hope Reira makes up for it.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I don't want to be overly biased against these girls, I'm trying really hard to welcome them with an open mind... but I can't pretend I don't feel like this is messing with perfection :(  Must be another big graduation coming up, I just hope it's not Akari, because she's probably my favorite member at the moment.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Farrah"]
I don't want to be overly biased against these girls, I'm trying really hard to welcome them with an open mind... but I can't pretend I don't feel like this is messing with perfection :(  Must be another big graduation coming up, I just hope it's not Akari, because she's probably my favorite member at the moment.
[/quote]

I have a hunch it will be her, no real reason though just a feeling I got
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It’s definitely one of Amerika. My bets on Rina.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

ugh. why is this happening. every day we stray further away from tsunku
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

My biggest problem is that even if someone else graduated the group could still easily carry itself. They aren't too old like Juice (Kassa and Funakki are among the youngest members of H!P, and i don't think Rikako is that old either), we know they are vocally talented, and if they survive from a persona like Dawa graduating they'd do fine despite any graduations.

I guess losing Moe, Rikako or Murotan would be not so good since they've gotten some attention out of H!P but it would'nt kill the group.

Now we've got another two really young members. Granted, it's better to let them learn in the background than to get into a Platinum Era situation but let's be honest, the group was far from that.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So it seems the official site had changed the url to Ise's name and now it's Layla Ise (http://helloproject.com/angerme/profile/layla_ise/)
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

H!P, why "westernising" names, even if it is where her parents inspired from ? :uncertain:
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

If she was half that would make sense, otherwise it's just kind of cringey. They should have at least gone with the spelling Leila.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Saya"]
If she was half that would make sense, otherwise it's just kind of cringey. They should have at least gone with the spelling Leila.
[/quote]

Agreed.
Campy <3 !
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Well i think her parents named her that after the Eric Clapton track, so ut kind of makes sense that but...we'll see

I mean Dambara was odd initially too but eh