[2019.11.20] ANGERME - Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

[2019.11.20] ANGERME - Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY

Post by Solarblade »

Announced on the last day of the H!P Summer tour, ANGERME is releasing a new single on 11/20

Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY (私を創るのは私 / 全然起き上がれないSUNDAY)

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detail/c8b876c5b7e7af101602276cdb01a98ee3c1401a

Rina will not be a part of any of the ANGERME songs.

Limited A, B, SP, Regular A, B

Regular A's Tracklist

1. Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi (lyrics by Izutsu Himi, composition by KOUGA)
2. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY (lyrics and composition done by Tsunku, arranged by Egami Kotaro)
3. Totteoki no Oshare wo Shite (とっておきのオシャレをして) (Katsuta solo) (lyrics done by Fukuda Kanon, composition & arrangement by Ishii Kohei)
4. Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi (Instrumental)
5. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY (Instrumental)

Regular B's Tracklist

1. Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi
2. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY
3. Myouban, Galaxy Gekijou de (明晩、ギャラクシー劇場で) (Lyrics by shungo, composition by Hoshibe Shou, arranged by Suzuki Shunsuke
4. Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi (Instrumental)
5. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY (Instrumental)

props to Mr. A
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: [2019.11.20] ANGERME - Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY

Post by WonderBuono »

Wait wait wait. Of all the hardworking members who have graduated lately, they give a solo to Rina??

I don’t dislike her or anything but that just seems unfair lol. But I guess they needed to give her some kind of song without messing with Angerme’s line distribution.
Last edited by WonderBuono on Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Re: [2019.11.20] ANGERME - Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY

Post by Zoe »

Been a while since we've seen a b-side.
Zange
つばきファクトリー

Post by Zange »

My main question is why are they putting a Rina solo on a single after she's already graduated... That's the weirdest part of all this to me.
Now, what you hear is not a test
 -  -  -  
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

The funniest thing is that Rina might get a solo, but not a real graduation song a la Y Jiro no Tochuu, Good Bye and Good Luck, 25sai Eien Setsu, Yumemita 15...
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Straaaap in boys, we get a Fukuda AND a Tsunku song on one single.... this is gonna be lit
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Katsuta Rina's solo song "Totteoki no Oshare wo Shite" will be released early on Apple Music on 9/16 (Midnight JST, 9pm PST)

http://www.helloproject.com/news/10960/

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/1478598992[/quote]

from Mr. A
Zange
つばきファクトリー

Post by Zange »

That's actually a nice little treat for any Rina fans that don't want to wait until November for the single, I can get behind this.
 -  -  -  
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Full MV of Totteoki no Oshare wo Shite:

https://youtu.be/vN4T7MVWwoI

1. Nice “A-Me-Ri-Ka” reference?

2. “10 years later I’ll be laughing” - it’s been 10 years since Rina joined Kenshuusei in ‘09
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

It's kind of a throw-away, but it's a cute throw-away.
Zange
つばきファクトリー

Post by Zange »

I actually really love this song. It suits Rina quite nicely, and the song itself is actually really refreshing to hear in H!P.
 -  -  -  
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

It's not half-bad, but I'd rather just listen to the original Shaba Daba Do.

Also I kinda felt the outfits were meh :/
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm not the biggest fan of the song, but it wasn't too bad. It did suit Rina well though
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
It's not half-bad, but I'd rather just listen to the original Shaba Daba Do.

[/quote]

Yeah, there is that.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/1OKVSayfmkw' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi</a> from the live broadcast on dTV channel. Might not be up for long.

Not a huge fan of it, but I like that Moe has the first and last lines.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

These would make for a fine set of Tsubaki Factory covers, but I really miss Angerme's retro-inspired cover art.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ugh I love Rin. That is all.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Maybe this will be the single when I actually put in effort to learn who these new girls are. I’m very anxious about the future of this group now that two are gone and two more are on the way to the door.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ugh I’m officially an old fan. I don’t want any new people in the group. I miss Ayacho and Rina.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="218963" data-time="1572080972">Ugh I’m officially an old fan. I don’t want any new people in the group. I miss Ayacho and Rina.</blockquote>

They have completely lost me with these last two gens. Once Take-chan is gone I don’t know how motivated I’ll be to really follow them anymore.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_FibZQq4XA

The PV for Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi is out now.
Last edited by Revangelis on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Hm. The "only one" parts are catchy, but other than that the song is... decent, just not a banger.
Rin is pretty cute. Kawamuu looks really good in this. Didn't realise Haruka was in it until the scene with her, Layla and Rin.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I actually really liked the song. It's not the best but it's the first Angerme song I've liked on the first listen in years. It doesn't really sound like a Hello! Project song though, it has a similar sound to Zaishou no Lucifer by Iketeru Hearts which may be why I like it so much.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Hm. The "only one" parts are catchy, but other than that the song is... decent, just not a banger.
[/quote]

This was my initial reaction for the most part. It comes off like a made-for-TV-movie version of Angerme. Like if NHK did a 6-part drama mini series about an idol group that was based on Angerme, this would be the main feature song. Don't hate it, don't love it -- although I like it more than I don't. 

You know who sounds really good on this? (Come on, you all know who I'm about to say, so say it with me!)

Rikako!

Seriously tough, her voice sounds like it's matured a lot as a singer. I don't hear that annoying stuffy timbre that she used to have, and she sounds strong.  None of the newer girls stick out in a bad way, which is nice, but hopefully one of them steps up soon since we're going to be denied the Moe-Rikako-Funaki 3-headed idol-monster. My ass is still chapped about that.
Last edited by JPope on Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5SSyr0IvQ&feature=youtu.be&t=34m10s

PV preview for Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY.

The first scene was woah. So un-H!P. It's a nice song, bittersweet, and focuses more on the older members.
I'm surprised that it's a Tsunku song, but to be fair, it does sound a bit like older H!P songs.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I think it's very Tsunku, tbh. It sounds okay so far, but there's some aggressive voice-tuning going on, and it's annoying to me.

Oh, and Funaki looks great, and it's killing me that this is probably her last single in H!P. 
Last edited by JPope on Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Like it so far. It's not a style that was done by Angerme before.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="219019" data-time="1573071738">Oh, and Funaki looks great, and it's killing me that this is probably her last single in H!P.</blockquote> 
Isn't she graduating in March next year? I still have hope for another one  :unsure:
Last edited by AquaChan on Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥