The H!P OG Social Media Dump [Youtube,Instagram Etc.]

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

The H!P OG Social Media Dump [Youtube,Instagram Etc.]

Post by TicTacAnyone »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youtube Accounts

Outside of Up-Front- Influencer Accounts Within Up-Front- Influencer Accounts Promotional Accounts Instagram Accounts - OGs

Morning Musume (No Accounts - Abe Natsumi, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Kamei Eri, Suzuki Kanon, Sato Masaki) Berryz Koubou (No Accounts - Tsugunaga Momoko and Ishimura Maiha) C-ute (No Account - Okai Chisato) Country Musume/Girls Smileage/Angerme Juice=Juice Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory Others
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: H!P Former Member Youtube Channels

Post by momoirosaya »

Niigaki just started her channel like last week.

Ogata’s channel made actually me like her. And she was my least favorite when she was in MM.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Maki Goto has two channels:
Lifestyle Channel
Gaming Channel

I love her gaming stuff.
Last edited by al kusanagi on Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Oharu is very honest and even talked about her idol life (but apparently she checked with management about how much she is allowed to say etc.). And year, she's pretty authentic and nice to follow.

And of all people Fujimoto Miki has a channel too :lol:
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Thanks for the other links! I was trying to search by names, but not every member popped up just by their actual full name.

It seems like most of these have sprung up since lockdowns happened... I guess everyone starts a channel when they're bored/maybe can't do any other work. Curious to see if it keeps up after restrictions lift in Japan.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="221156" data-time="1603751986"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJmJCY ... Q/featured' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Takahashi Ai just opened up a channel.</a> No videos yet, though.</blockquote>

Her first livestream will be on Halloween.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

https://youtu.be/CdavpjA-gNQ No one can convince me this isn’t Kanon.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Molly"]
https://youtu.be/CdavpjA-gNQ No one can convince me this isn’t Kanon.
[/quote]

Like I've thought this whole time.

I'll wait for it to become more official before I edit the main post, but I've never really had any doubts on this one lol
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Honestly if it is her I'm just mad because she's so much better now than when she was in MM.  Like she graduated and then took vocal lessons??
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Not sure if it counts since it's an official channel but Karin has one now, too.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Last edited by DonJuan on Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Maybe-Kanon has covered my favourite Christmas song, BoA's Merikuri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLPRZ38zj3Q
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Kago is doing covers with a band on her channel, and she sounds great.

RR21
Orchestra (BiSH)

I hope this is something she can do consistently without finding a way to fuck it up like she is wont to do, because she sounds better than I can ever remember her sounding since leaving H!P.
Last edited by JPope on Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

^ that’s Orchestra by BiSH :)

She does sound pretty good here!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
^ that’s Orchestra by BiSH :)

She does sound pretty good here!
[/quote]

Ha ha! I was listening to Maria's solo of "Sotsugyou Shashin" and, yeah, boomer moment. Thanks for the correction.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Aibon sings Shiina Ringo's "Marunouchi Sadistic." This is total fucking catnip for the JPope, lol. I swear to god, this is the Kago I've wanted since she left H!P, because this sort of music suits her voice so well. I kinda wish she'd cut loose a little more -- not to mention perform the full song -- but I love this so much I want to put a ring on its finger.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

I remember she covered Honnou when she was really young and in MM. I always thought her voice fit Shiina's songs well.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I remember that! I think that was my "oh, shit" moment where I realized how good she was.

So far, Kago is taking her YT channel pretty seriously. She's churning out content about three times per week, and it's all pretty good. 
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

[quote="JPope"]
Aibon sings Shiina Ringo's "Marunouchi Sadistic." This is total fucking catnip for the JPope, lol. I swear to god, this is the Kago I've wanted since she left H!P, because this sort of music suits her voice so well. I kinda wish she'd cut loose a little more -- not to mention perform the full song -- but I love this so much I want to put a ring on its finger.
[/quote]

omg this is so good. Kago's always remained my #1 through the best and the worst, she's always remained so passionate about singing and performing and I love her voice, it hasn't changed at all ;___; it's nice to see that she's singing consistently now
Last edited by honey on Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

I'm really happy that she's been posting covers regularly on her channel. I always loved her voice and I think it's hitting me now how much I've missed it.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Yeah, it's a shame how far she fell, and for so long. She basically squandered the prime years of a possible career with poor life choices. She comes off as pretty together right now, though, and in good spirits, which is great to see. The small combo works for her, as does the music she's been choosing to sing. I always said she should have started a rock band, and while this isn't quite that, it's not too far from it, either.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Two-and-a-half minutes of Miki Fujimoto punching her husband: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAeAwb1ZCuU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Ai Kago covers collection 9-16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Ylvt-HpP4

She's getting better the more she does these. Seeing Kago parlay these YT cover vids into a proper solo career -- even a niche, indie career -- would be so great. Also, how is Ai-bon one of the most fashionable ex-Musumes? 
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

man lol. Reading Sakura’s recent blog post musing over what being an even idol really means anymore after Sayuki’s sudden departure, I immediately thought of Kago. She’s been such a victim of circumstance and having typical growing pains and dumb mistakes of young adulthood publicized, and despite it all she still has still tried and tried and tried through different media and genres and platforms to find a way of just standing on stage again. like girl gets fired from her company and -still- sings their songs of her own free will for a decade. just because she loves it. who does that??? I think most others if in her shoes would have long moved on. Her passion for what she does and her obvious desire to just be received and accepted is what makes her feel like a real idol to me lol. I hope for the best for her and her channel.
Last edited by honey on Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: The H!P OG Social Media Dump [Youtube,Instagram Etc.]

Post by Shoujo Q »

I took over the first page and revamped it. Added all the Instagram accounts I could dig up that I felt comfortable posting. And every Youtube account I could find. I still need to do a list for Twitter and maybe TikTok. And maaaaybe blogs but I'm not that curious. :hahaha:

I'm toying with the idea of making separate official threads for the more active UF girls (Sayumi, Airi, Karin, etc.) and maybe a few ex-UF (Meimi,Kanon,Murotan)
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I forgot to add this one. Hagiwara Mai and her Husband have a Youtube Channel too. mainly just a vlog and food.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeC5KV ... rlQ/videos
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.