Sayuki left Juice=Juice and H!P and it's Bullshit

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Sayuki left Juice=Juice and H!P and it's Bullshit

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="221801" data-time="1613655640">
I honestly don't know what to think anymore. I mean someone did pressure Sayuki, otherwise there's no reason for her to resign. Then again why would Up Front want to get rid of her like that, and why would they go through the trouble of re-recording the single, reprinting it, new photoshoots... At the same time they allow Sakura to post about this. Then again the only members outside of Juice=Juice who have talked about Sayuki at all were Sakura, Maria and Kishimon.

Apparently there was an article that said the bigger problem was Sayuki going against corona measures but that's silly considering she met with a single person (or two, if you include his manager).

This could have been a chance for Up Front to finally set food into a new era of idols.</blockquote>

They probably care less what goes on in the blogs. The post only has about 140 comments and only seems to have been mentioned on one site. Plus, her post is not scathing, it’s more resignation and disappointment. If she had called out UFP directly it never would have seen the light of day.

Most of them probably won’t say anything. There are a lot of idols who do still believe in the no relationship stuff (Miyawaki Sakura was just in the news not too long ago for this) and I’m sure H!P has a non-insignificant number of them.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

There is more likely something that was going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy too. Kind of like with the whole Kobushi issue, which I HOPE someone, some day spills the tea on. 

You have a culture where they are going to fall on the sword and make a clean break of it instead of dragging a whole group into the issue. It seems so foreign to an outsider to have that type of mentality. Like, let me cut it off now instead of making this a talking point and distracting the group type of deal? 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Well, even with only that many comments Sakura made another post, softening what she said.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

There was quite a lot of twitter activity regarding her blogpost. 6k+ retweets and 14k+ likes.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Has anyone mentioned the Magnolia in the room, yet?  :lol:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

You mean the snowball principle that costs the group 2 more members? Heavens, no, please :eekrun:

By the way...

Juice is promoting the audition (on TV)... and the picture includes Sayuki. I know it's probably not that big, considering that she has not left the agency (like Uta, Aina, etc.), but it sure is interesting. Maybe the insta-manager completely forgot about something, or they didn't care, or... they did it on purpose? :tongue: 
I mean, of course, if it's pre-recorded they can't really cut her out. It would be kinda funny for her to be there, though.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="DonJuan"]
You mean the snowball principle that costs the group 2 more members? Heavens, no, please :eekrun:

[/quote]

No, I mean that Rei might be the Brady Bunch Tiki Idol of H!P.  :lol:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

LMAO! I sure hope that is not the case :lol:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

So apparently Sayuki is still with that dude.
I wish this was a Mikitty situation at least, with a dude who's nice.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Is he not nice? Looking back over this thread I don't see any mention of wrongdoing. What did he do? Genuinely curious!

However, looking back at this thread I see the blog post Sakura wrote about the issue....
DonJuan wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:50 am "So, the reality that even someone like Takagi-san, who had the greatest weapon of all, her singing voice, was unable to fight... Felt as if music wasn't the most important thing here. It made me very sad."
This excerpt from it.

Anyone who thinks idols are about the music are just... delusional. Idols are about how sexy you can look in your PBs to make sales and make the wota jizz over you. It's sick, and it shouldn't be that way, but you got to be able to see the reality of your situation. You have to acknowledge the reality to try to change it and make it better.

/vent
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yuuri is called the "King of Shibuya", and has already cheated on her lol. Like he had relationships with several women at once.

Sakura is such a weird case. She believes in her art, is very big on the music and the work behind it. She doesn't do much social media (idk if she still doesn't have an instagram, but I'm sure she once said that she wants to focus on performing instead) and... doesn't have anything except for music going for her (... except for her photobooks I guess? Lol).
...in that sense it's funny that she's doing the latter.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

If other people knew he was sleeping around back then, Sayuki likely knows he's doing so now, so if she's choosing to stay with him, that's her business. They might just have a straight-up open relationship. Sayuki comes off as a bit flighty to me, based on her YT channel.