Morning Musume 25th Anniversary Project

Celebrating great milestones in Hello!Project.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Morning Musume 25th Anniversary Project

Post by Shoujo Q »

Welcome to the ultimate party for all things Morning Musume!

We're celebrating 25 years of Morning Musume. And here at MM-BBS, I shall be your MC for this journey.
I believe just one thread couldn't do this all justice. So it's a party all up in here!

As a fellow fan and probably one of the more dedicated Morning Musume fans here on MM-BBS, I feel like we've been through a lot as a fandom.
With a group that's changed and evolved over the years, sometimes spectacularly and sometimes, not so much. We've seen members come and go, either because they wore out their welcome, did something stupid or just burnt out. Songs that made us bust a move, songs that made us question design choices of the UF advertisement department and songs that flopped so hard we packed our things and left the fandom! Some of us have been here from the start and some are still pretty new to the world of Morning Musume. But here, we're going to celebrate it all in the grandest way I could think of, so that we as a group can look back together and remember the old times as well as look to the future.

This is something you can't really do via Twitter or Discord or any other platform. The beauty of a message board! I've created a group of threads that I hope you'll enjoy! They are meant as an exercise for you to get you to take a second look at 25 years of a group within a short period of time. Part nostalgia, part history lesson. I hope that you'll find a little joy in doing these because at the end of the day I just want you guys to have fun! Take you're time and enjoy going back over the years. You might pick up something new to enjoy along the way. 25 years is a long time and depending on when we came into the fandom, there's a lot of unpack and a lot we have have forgotten or overlooked.

Table of contents. AKA Easy access for you to find what you're looking for.
If you think we should add something, feel free to make a thread and I'll add it to the list. This is really only the start of the party. :koolaid:

If this is well received I'll be doing one next year for all of Hello!Project. :ph34r:

At a Glance; Quick and Dirty Group History Topics Best of 25 Series Polls and Ranks
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: Morning Musume 25th Anniversary Project

Post by Shoujo Q »

The Project is Live (or as alive as one can make something alive?) !!!
Welcome to months worth of work to all whom stumble into this part of the forum.
Enjoy your time here. Share with your friends, relatives, neighbors, closeted Musume fans.

I still have a bit to do, such as going to slowly work to work on the poll threads and get them open. If there's anything amiss, please let me know so I can fix it. Doing this all by myself, I'm sure I screwed up something somewhere (Links/Info/Etc.) :omgwtf:

Lastly I’d like to give a BIG shout out to the awesome people of the H!P Wiki community for keeping up with all the craziness that is Hello!Project. 25 years is a LOT to keep up with! Without them I’d be relying on 20+ years of my crappy memory, sketchy google searches and dead bookmarks. I made this award especially for them.
From your #1 Fan, Shoujo Q
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Funky! Thank you so much, Shoujo - I'll make sure to participate.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

This is awesome, Shoujo. This will be perfect for those nights of boredom where I refresh the bbs every hour, see nothing new, and feel shame.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Man, that trophy is all sorts of awesome.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Thanks everyone who as meandered over here. I'll be adding more things throughout the summer. Morning Musume has so much content I've been getting from the main H!P homepage and the Wiki. And I want to break it down into more manageable pieces. So expect more, even if it's only like 5 or 6 of you that enjoy it. It was fun for me to look back and remember so much stuff. Like going through an old photo album you have in the back of a closet. :wub:
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

JPope wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:00 pm This is awesome, Shoujo. This will be perfect for those nights of boredom where I refresh the bbs every hour, see nothing new, and feel shame.
same
Purin-chama wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:01 pm Man, that trophy is all sorts of awesome.
I agree! I'm blown away haha