Queendom 2: Run the World

aka MM-BBS does Asia. Forum for all your Korean music needs.

Moderator: Arichii

Arichii
Juice=Juice

Queendom 2: Run the World

Post by Arichii »

Who just can't get enough of Mnet Survival shows, perhaps me :hahaha: Anyways Queendom 2 is starting to ramp up, while the show doesn't air until March 31, there's been some first performances revealed for all the groups. For those unfamiliar Queendom takes popular girl groups and pits them against each other to determine who's the top (based on online voting/in person voting, performance views). This year's lineup consists of Viviz, Loona, Brave Girls, WJSN, Kep1er, and Hyolyn.

Viviz

Loona

Brave Girls

Kep1er

WJSN

Hyolyn

Overall I think it's a pretty decent lineup, while I don't think Kep1er should be on this show I really like watching them perform so I'm excited to see what they can come up with. Also I think that Hyolyn has a better shot here than last season's soloist Park Bom due to her versatility with both singing and dancing. This show is definitely going to help the other groups for sure to ramp up their popularity, I just hope that their companies will be able to capitalize on it effectively.
Noa
ANGERME

Re: Queendom 2: Run the World

Post by Noa »

I’m rooting for WJSN! Love them! Sad Dawon had to go on hiatus but good for her for prioritizing herself.
Arichii
Juice=Juice

Re: Queendom 2: Run the World

Post by Arichii »

Noa wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:13 pm I’m rooting for WJSN! Love them! Sad Dawon had to go on hiatus but good for her for prioritizing herself.
Did you see the finale? Congratulations to WJSN! I was rooting for Loona but overall I thought the final stages were great. I really enjoyed WJSN's stages through out, particularly really liked Pantomime.