[NEW MEMBERS ARE HERE] Hello! Project Morning Musume '22 x Juice=Juice Joint New Member Audition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

AquaChan
ANGERME

Re: [NEW MEMBERS ARE HERE] Hello! Project Morning Musume '22 x Juice=Juice Joint New Member Audition

Post by AquaChan »

In the most recent omake video, member colors were appointed.

Ishiyama Sakura: Purple
Endo Akari: Mint green (Not like Takase Mint, more like Satou Masaki mint)
And Kudou goes from light pink to pink.

I can't when they change current members with light color to the "regular" color, it's the 4th one :confused:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Re: [NEW MEMBERS ARE HERE] Hello! Project Morning Musume '22 x Juice=Juice Joint New Member Audition

Post by DonJuan »

Endo's colour makes sense, Juice didn't have a turquoise-y colour until now. Purple is also fine, Karin's graduation was quite some time ago and 3 members have graduated after her.
Changing Yume to "normal" pink was... unnecessary lol. I understand it with shit like light orange or light yellow, but soft pink is super common in fashion and everything else.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Aaaand announced at today's concert, Sakurai's colour is "milk tea" - and not the brownish kind, it's white.

Kinda surprised they went with the last graduated member's colour, but I guess they really didn't want to touch teal.

/edit: or... is it? According to jplop it's some beige/cream colour lol. Guess we gotta wait for a blog post.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Sooo the other girls have confirmed it's a light brown kind of colour. Kaede posted some actual milk tea in her insta story lol, and Mizuki's blogpost writes it in a beige colour.

I think it's kinda cute.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

So one of the UpUpGirls has brown as her color and it's a doable color for the kingblades now so this just opens the world of idol colors now up to include brown. I like it. It's a subtle brown and not an in for face chocolate brown like Iikubo's was.

What I'm really surprised is that Juice didn't go for a complete color shuffle.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

The last time I suggested color shuffles were Kobushi and Country Girls and we know where this ended :ph34r:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yesterday was the first anniversary of the "new" members! Feel old yet? :lol:
Can't blame them for not leaving the biggest impression since 2022/23 was still the covid aftermath and their release cycle is a bit mean for newbies. But I came to like the new girls a lot, especially Rairi.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Rairi has the best facial expressions. That’s all I can say.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.