Sasaki Rikako to graduate ANGERME and Hello!Project in Spring 2024

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

DonJuan
ANGERME

Sasaki Rikako to graduate ANGERME and Hello!Project in Spring 2024

Post by DonJuan »

Official Announcement.

That probably explains why she became neither leader nor sub-leader.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: Sasaki Rikako to graduate ANGERME and Hello!Project in Spring 2024

Post by Shoujo Q »

Well that sucks, but I knew it was coming. Still sucks though.

I fixed the title, since she's also graduating H!P.

I hope whatever she does.... she does an amazing job and makes bank doing it.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

From Tokyo Hive: "I've encountered something that excites me from the bottom of my heart, which is 'to express.' One of my reasons for graduating is that I wanted to know more about a different side of me. As much as I have grown in Hello! Project, which I love so much, I strongly felt the desire to move someone's heart and become their light in a different way. In life, we make choices and there are times we fear the unknown, but I don't want to live my only life with regret because I didn't try something."

That's pretty cryptic, lol. The time seems about right for her, though, as H!P is well into a new generational shift, and Anju in particular is well stocked with young talent. And at 22, Rikako is still young enough to pursue something much bigger than UF. This is how it should be done.

Also, I didn't realize that Kamiko was already 24, so we might be closer to Layla taking over than we think. Feel old yet? :wheely:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Shoujo Q wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:43 am I fixed the title, since she's also graduating H!P.
Thanks!
JPope wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:36 pm That's pretty cryptic, lol. The time seems about right for her, though, as H!P is well into a new generational shift, and Anju in particular is well stocked with young talent. And at 22, Rikako is still young enough to pursue something much bigger than UF. This is how it should be done.
Rikako on the next Produce 101 season? :lol: but yeah, considering Rikako is already in 6th place of H!P seniority (after Ikuta -> Ayumi -> Sakura -> Aarii -> MM 12th gen) this makes sense. I remember her being the baby in Anju lol.

Which also makes me wonder when all the MM girls are going to graduate. The other groups have their members with the highest seniority up for graduation (Aarii, Rikako, Rei is a special case I guess since Kobushi seniority does not really play into her Juice seniority (she's seen as a senior to YumeRiai but not to Ruru I think?), Tsubaki let go of Riko and Yumeno - and Kiki not too long ago either).

At this point it should be Yokoyan's turn at Morning lol.

The rest of the list, if anyone is interested.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

DonJuan wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:28 am Rikako on the next Produce 101 season? :lol:
Not gonna lie, that thought briefly crossed my mind, lol. If she had the opportunity to do a show like that, she'd be tough to beat.
DonJuan wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:28 amWhich also makes me wonder when all the MM girls are going to graduate. The other groups have their members with the highest seniority up for graduation (Aarii, Rikako, Rei is a special case I guess since Kobushi seniority does not really play into her Juice seniority (she's seen as a senior to YumeRiai but not to Ruru I think?), Tsubaki let go of Riko and Yumeno - and Kiki not too long ago either).

At this point it should be Yokoyan's turn at Morning lol.
Lotsa hot pink at the top of that chart. :lol: