[2024.06.12] ANGERME - Bibitaru Ichigeki / Uwasa no Narushii / THANK YOU, HELLO GOOD BYE

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

[2024.06.12] ANGERME - Bibitaru Ichigeki / Uwasa no Narushii / THANK YOU, HELLO GOOD BYE

Post by Solarblade »

Announced today during ANGERME's Spring concert, Bibitaru Ichigeki / Uwasa no Narushii / THANK YOU, HELLO GOOD BYE (美々たる一撃 / うわさのナルシー / THANK YOU, HELLO GOOD BYE)

Will be Rikako's last single with the group.

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/HKCN-50807/

"Bibitaru Ichigeki" Lyrics by Yamazaki Aoi, Composition by Okubo Kaoru and Hoshibe Sho, Arranged by Okubo Kaoru

"Uwasa no Narushii" Lyrics by Konyaku Nishino, Composition by Ricky Hanley,Caroline Gustavsson,Daniel Sherman, Arranged by Daniel Sherman

"THANK YOU, HELLO GOOD BYE"
Lyrics and Composition by Nakajima Takui, Arranged by Miyanaga Jiro

info from Mr. A from jplop!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: [2024.06.12] ANGERME - Bibitaru Ichigeki / Uwasa no Narushii / THANK YOU, HELLO GOOD BYE

Post by Shoujo Q »

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is peaking my senses. You see a group of not Japanese names and you know you have my attention.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Re: [2024.06.12] ANGERME - Bibitaru Ichigeki / Uwasa no Narushii / THANK YOU, HELLO GOOD BYE

Post by JPope »

Shoujo Q wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:29 am One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is peaking my senses. You see a group of not Japanese names and you know you have my attention.
I see a Scandinavian sounding name and just assume I'm getting a Kpop song. :lol:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

<_< <_< <_<

Great, exactly what I thought would happen is going to happen. 3 H!P singles in the span of 5 weeks. Pretty sure Tsubaki is going to squeeze somewhere inbetween because of Kisora's grad.

Which brings us another problem: It feels like every single is a graduation single. Some of those are great, I remember Takechan's ballad fondly, but most of the time it's a throwaway song like Mizuki's or Kiki's ballad. I don't even remember the one they did for Kishimon and Riko. "THANK YOU HELLO GOOD BYE" at least has the name of one.