Hartificial! Pintelligence

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

sadude
ANGERME

Hartificial! Pintelligence

Post by sadude »

In keeping with the past year and a half's theme of shoving AI into everything: does anyone have any good ideas or examples of H!P-related AI things?

I've tried asking ChatGPT for info on MM and H!P, but... want to quickly lose faith in ChatGPT? Ask it a basic-ass question.

This next one was asking for a list of all the MM singles:

Good for a laugh, at least.

It's not all bad, though. Pumo had a great idea for using ChatGPT for creative brainstorming:

Also, ChatGPT is great for summarization and translation:

There's image generation, which I haven't played around with much aside from asking Dall-E for some graphics to go along with songs. Nothing groundbreaking or worth sharing here. I know there are image generation models that can be used to generate images of the H!P girls (example 1, 2), but I never cared for the PB side of H!P so I don't care for these either.

As of last week, my current favorite thing is gen AI music. The one I've been using is not focused on mimicking existing artists, but you can play around with the prompts to make something vaguely H!P sounding about whatever topic. These generic jpop and kpop examples are not it, but enjoy them anyway.

We're probably also not too far from being able to combine cloned voices with instrumentals and, say, replacing Koharu in all MM songs with Ayaya or redoing MM's Cover You album with W.

Lastly, and probably most closely relevant to H!P: AI-upscaled videos!
Want to see Ai no Tane in 4K?

As For One Day?

Check out jpopization's Youtube channel for more of these.

Lastly I know there have been other idol-adjacent things like Idolmaster and Hatsune Miku for many, many years now, but curious how things will shape up now that AI tools are more generative and hence a lot easier to use.

Any other ideas or examples?
JPope
ANGERME

Re: Hartificial! Pintelligence

Post by JPope »

Last year I posted some YT vids of a guy who did voice replacement of newer H!P songs with OG voices. I think they're in the H!P spam thread, but not positive. They were pretty hit-and-miss. I haven't messed with A.I. that much myself.

EDIT: Found it