C-ute - Kanashiki Amefuri / Adam to Eve no Dilemma

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: C-ute - Kanashiki Amefuri / Adam to Eve no Dilemma

Post by Shoujo Q »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="AquaChan" data-cid="155457" data-time="1371515700"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bowbowluvsyossie" data-cid="155456" data-time="1371515095">

What are the girls holding in Limited D? Looks like a Christmas tree ornament to me.</blockquote>

A silver apple?</blockquote>

Silver version of the glass apple they had in Kiss me Aishiteru MV.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

The apple makes sense here given Adam and Eve.

Guys...leave MaiMai alone. :(
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

The silver apple looks like it is spray painted.

And MaiMai is vital in the attraction of teenage girls.  Every friend I show C-ute stuff to inevitably remarks about how cool Mai is. :heart:
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="rob"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="smtmissin" data-cid="155464" data-time="1371517315">
<div>
I am sick of Maimai
[/quote]

FTFY

As adorable as she is and the memories of her audition, saying bye bye to tsunku etc... She is the weak link in C-ute, she can't sing, she is an average dancer and she doesn't bring the sexy like Saki does. Am I missing something or does she genuinely bring nothing to the group as a whole?

</div>
</blockquote>

Um fans... Just cause you can't see why she is awesome doesn't mean others can't.  She has her own fan base just like the other girls who buy her stuff.  I think she sings and dances just fine.  Those are all opinions though.

Made by Haru!
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Mai is the whole reason I started paying attention to C-ute, so not sure what you guys are talking about. I thought she was gorgeous, and she definitely has a face that stands out from the other girls. She's an excellent dancer, she's in frickin' C-ute ffs.

I mean, I'm not arguing her appeal with anyone who doesn't already care, but she's one of H!P's best dancers in H!P's best dancing group so seriously what.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="showraniy"]
Mai is the whole reason I started paying attention to C-ute, so not sure what you guys are talking about. I thought she was gorgeous, and she definitely has a face that stands out from the other girls. She's an excellent dancer, she's in frickin' C-ute ffs.

I mean, I'm not arguing her appeal with anyone who doesn't already care, but she's one of H!P's best dancers in H!P's best dancing group so seriously what.
[/quote]

[quote="Mugi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rob" data-cid="155483" data-time="1371529132">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="smtmissin" data-cid="155464" data-time="1371517315">
<div>
I am sick of Maimai
[/quote]

FTFY

As adorable as she is and the memories of her audition, saying bye bye to tsunku etc... She is the weak link in C-ute, she can't sing, she is an average dancer and she doesn't bring the sexy like Saki does. Am I missing something or does she genuinely bring nothing to the group as a whole?

</div>
</blockquote>

Um fans... Just cause you can't see why she is awesome doesn't mean others can't.  She has her own fan base just like the other girls who buy her stuff.  I think she sings and dances just fine.  Those are all opinions though.

</div>
</blockquote>

<3<3<3
Kaori • Risako 

Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I don't consider myself a Mai fan, but she's a solid member, imo. She's very pretty, dances well, sings... acceptably, and she has a cool personality.

Last edited by Banana on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

I'm definitely a big MaiMai fan. In fact, with the graduation of Gaki she and Chisato easily tie for my favorite current h!p idols. She doesn't have the best voice but she does sing well enough in my opinion. She has a very interesting and pretty look, dances well, has a pretty good fashion sense, and a good personality. I think that C-ute would seriously be missing something if MaiMai weren't there.

Anyway, I really like all of the covers except for limited C. I just wish that they hadn't crimped Mai's hair. She looks a bit poodle-ish to me.

Enmiz
モーニング娘。

Post by Enmiz »

I think Maimai is pretty stylish, and every time I see her perform she has improved over the last performance. She's not my favorite member, but I would miss her if she left. 

Anyway, it's not her fault they crimped her hair and made it fug. That's my only beef with her at the moment. 
<p class="bbc_center">-MIZUKKINGDOM-
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Maimai is in my opinion the fashion leader for C-ute. She also dances well, and while she doesn't have an amazing voice (but on the other hand one of the people who started this train feels Karin is the greatest thing since homemade shit and I personally feel she's bland) she has a nice, unique voice. She has a nice personality too.
While Nakky is the one who caught my eye in C-ute, Mai is my second favourite.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Mai needs to get herself a new hairstyle or something. Right now she feels like a mini-Miyabi with her hair color and style and it isn't working. Mainly because the girl has zero sex appeal.

Chisato also needs to do something with her hair. It's so flat. If you're going to keep your hair short you need to give more body.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVfAYc3y ... ademail</a>

Kanashiki's PV preview.

I'm dying with happiness right now.  That was so amazing. :shocked: I couldn't look away
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Karin is bland ( yes she is)  but she holds herself up very well in live performances, while I don't think Maimai deserve any more lines (if not at all). My ears bleed everytime she sings live. I am not arguing with her sex appeal though. She has more sex appeal than Chisato, that's for sure.

That's some very good C-ute PV. Too good that I don't have strong impression with any particular scene at all.
Love Chisato's singing. Her voice really fits this song.
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I love all the different outfits!  Except that one jumpsuit thing they put MaiMai in...

That one dance move still looks mad awkward to me.

Airi looks too happy when she's singing about how he wants to dump her and they were going to work together and why did he change his mind?

/edit Also, I've probably said this a million times but I MISS CHISA'S LONG HAIR. 
Last edited by yuzuriha on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

The PV is well done, but the damn song is so boring. It's nearly on par with "Golden Chinatown"'s blandness.
I'm curious to see what the Adam & Eve PV will be like.
Enmiz
モーニング娘。

Post by Enmiz »

[quote="yuzuriha"]

[/quote]

The one at the very beginning that looks like they're trying not to fall off of a kayak or something? 
<p class="bbc_center">-MIZUKKINGDOM-
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Best PV since Kiss me Aishiteiru. They have multiple outfits<3
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="enmi" data-cid="155657" data-time="1371677427"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzuriha" data-cid="155596" data-time="1371657555">

</blockquote>

The one at the very beginning that looks like they're trying not to fall off of a kayak or something? </blockquote>

hahaha yes, exactly!
Kaori • Risako 

Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kahoryn »

I soooo love the kanashiki amefuri PV and song.  C-ute is really on the rise in my book.  I think they've really brought it recently.  :heart:
<p class="bbc_center">Image
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzuriha" data-cid="155676" data-time="1371687861"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="enmi" data-cid="155657" data-time="1371677427"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzuriha" data-cid="155596" data-time="1371657555">

</blockquote>The one at the very beginning that looks like they're trying not to fall off of a kayak or something? </blockquote>hahaha yes, exactly!</blockquote>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

I like the various outfits and the scenes in the rain. I just wish those parts were full screen because they looked great from what I could see.
Last edited by YuuakuRisa on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I think the BBS needs to start a clothing database.  Does anyone know where the stylists shop?  Those earring that Chisato is wearing are amazing!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="pandapanda"]
I think the BBS needs to start a clothing database.  Does anyone know where the stylists shop?  Those earring that Chisato is wearing are amazing!
[/quote]

Funny you should say that. Someone did in fact just start a <a href="http://helloidolfashion.tumblr.com/">H!P Fashion Tumblr.</a>
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

MVs for <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT10sAB7 ... >Kanashiki Amefuri</a> and  <a href="http://youtu.be/5uzhmm_oUZU">Adam to Eve no Dilemma</a> are up on the C-ute Channel. 

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Whoa you guys posted those at the same time it looks like...

...I am going to wait to watch these for when my dad goes to get his haircut but I'm excited, especially for Adam to Eve.

/edit OK I just want to say even though it's simple, I Love Adam to Eve...the outfits, the dance, the MAIMAI, the chains and stuff haha.

BUT Airi looks like...not herself in the bed shots.

And I am really started to dislike Chisa because of her hair...like I seriously can't stand looking at her.  I don't like that.
Last edited by yuzuriha on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Nakky forever sexy :heart:
Airi is becoming more and more generic to me, she just doesn't bring surprise any more.
Maimai...well I can't stand her anime voice. She can get more line in cute songs like Momoiro Sparklings, but in these type of songs, she totally ruined it. If only it was Nakky or Maimi who was given more lines.
Last edited by smtmissin on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kahoryn »

I love Nakky. I think she's probably surpassing Airi as my favorite, just because she's more understated.  I love °C-ute because there's not a single girl in this group that I can't stand (like MM or BK), but I agree with yuzu--I definitely hate Chisato with short hair, please god let it grow out.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Chisato may not be the prettiest girl but her voice totally shines in Adam and Eve. While Chisato is improving, Airi's voice doesn't make any breakthough. H!P overused her; I am getting sick of Airi.
I love Maimi but her voice is grating here. So I don't mind Chisato being the center.

sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

All in all I like the MV for Kanashiki Amefuri. I’m not sure what the point was with all of the different outfits but I like them, especially the outfits they’re wearing while sitting on the couch and the coats when they’re dancing in the rain. I think that the rain scenes were a nice touch and a welcome change to the usual dance shot, close up, green screen routine.

The MV for Adam to Eve was near perfection. Definitely one of the best MVs C-ute’s ever had and probably one of the best H!P has put out recently. I mentioned before that I really love the outfits and all of the girls look beautiful despite me not being crazy about Mai’s hairstyle here. I loved the set and the use of the silver chains, apples, and leaves. It created a really pretty effect and I like seeing the girls interact with the set instead of just dancing in front of a green screen. Chisa’s voice was absolutely perfect for this song and Nakky actually sounded really nice too.

I apparently disagree with a lot of you on Chisa’s hair though. Although I do like it longer, I also really like it short like she has it here. It suits her face and gives her a mature look that matches with her voice. I didn’t like the shade of blonde she had in Crazy Kanzen but the way she has it now is pretty.

Last edited by sayu1991 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT10sAB7 ... >Kanashiki Amefuri</a>
[/quote]

Caressing your head with your hands in every close-up - The musicvideo.

The video's not bad, especially for a H!P production.