Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
eyikii
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by eyikii »

hello everyone, it's been a while, i'm having this problem, i can't upload photos, whether i drag them, paste the link, or find the picture manually, i'm having the failed to write file to disk error, hmmm i wonder whats wrong, anyone?
star
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by star »

[quote="Krymzon"]

I have a question though, how much time is one expected to spend on prepping?

[/quote]
It all depends on how many girls you prep for, do they use emoticons, do they upload a lot of pictures, and how often o they post. I know when I did Reina's I had a large amount of time dedicated to it, but that's just because she is an emoticon whore. But since I've been doing just Ayaka and Sayuki's, it takes me a total of five minutes since they don't use many emoticons, and don't post like crazy. It doesn't take up much time unless you get a psycho poster, or you get behind on entries.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

eyikii
Kenshuusei

Post by eyikii »

aww i solved my problem, just reset the pc ^_^.

^ lol psycho poster, XD
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I accidentally hit "submit for review"  for a post I prepped. How do I cancel it?
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

^ You should just be able to choose the status of "Pending Review" on the top right-hand side back to "Draft", and then just hit "ok" and it switches so you can save the draft.
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="Star"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Krymzon" data-cid="156098" data-time="1372142765">
<div>

I have a question though, how much time is one expected to spend on prepping?

[/quote]
It all depends on how many girls you prep for, do they use emoticons, do they upload a lot of pictures, and how often o they post. I know when I did Reina's I had a large amount of time dedicated to it, but that's just because she is an emoticon whore. But since I've been doing just Ayaka and Sayuki's, it takes me a total of five minutes since they don't use many emoticons, and don't post like crazy. It doesn't take up much time unless you get a psycho poster, or you get behind on entries.

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks! I have about an hour or two at the most, so hopefully that is more than enough time to prep.

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Well, I'm a newcomer here. I want to be able to help with prepping the blogs. And I guess this is where you post that you want to do that. I don't know how to do it exactly either.

Also, I want to be able to prep Suzuki Kanon, Oda Sakura, or Sato Masaki's blogs (I'm guessing they're already taken though). So I could take anyone's.

EDIT: I checked the editing sheet. (Zukki, Maa-chan and Sakura are taken :(  ) But I can prep Sudo Maasa's blog.

EDIT 2: I can try doing Sayumi's blog also.

EDIT 3: Or any other blogs that need to be prepped. I have no idea what to do though. :/
Last edited by Elpis on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Mizura
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I'm already prepping for Kanon and Sakura's blog. I was supposed to prep for Sayumi, but I got overpowered with those two, so you could prep for her. :)
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

TnB, I didn't realize that no one was prepping Sayumi, otherwise I would have done this sooner, but I prepped June 1st and 2nd (seven in total).

[quote="Mizura"]
Well, I'm a newcomer here. I want to be able to help with prepping the blogs. And I guess this is where you post that you want to do that. I don't know how to do it exactly either.

Also, I want to be able to prep Suzuki Kanon, Oda Sakura, or Sato Masaki's blogs (I'm guessing they're already taken though). So I could take anyone's.

EDIT: I checked the editing sheet. (Zukki, Maa-chan and Sakura are taken :(  ) But I can prep Sudo Maasa's blog.

EDIT 2: I can try doing Sayumi's blog also.
[/quote]

I put you down as a potential prepper for Maasa, and strawberryjam will contact you about prepping.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

Thanks Nekokai! Hopefully someone will be able to take over Sayu full time soon :)
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I have nothing to do this summer so I could maybe prep for the next two months if anyone really needs someone?

^ I could take over Sayumi if you really need help. :)
Last edited by Mukuro on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I got caught up with prepping for Kanon and Sakura, so I'm able to prep for Sayumi now. :)

Edit: Which blog do I prep? Her Gree blog or her Ameblo blog?
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^Both and starting from June 3rd.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Ah, I'll do the older posts after I finish the June 16 post on the ameblo blog, I can start the Gree a little later. :)
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Does anyone want to prep Ikuta till kaki gets back?
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="Saya"]
[/quote]

I can!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Krymzon"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="156242" data-time="1372312199">
<div>
[/quote]

I can!

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks! Most of the emoji's she uses are the the emoji draft
rikako♡eripon♡airi
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^Speak of the devil, kaki said she can't prep Eripon now, and Krymzon doesn't have an account yet, but I put him(?) as a potential prepper for her.

AurA, do you need a prepper for Koharu?
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
Ah, I'll do the older posts after I finish the June 16 post on the ameblo blog, I can start the Gree a little later. :)
[/quote]

Actually, there's no way I'm going to have enough time to translate all of those older posts, so you don't need to prep them. If you want to just start with the most recent posts (June 25th and forward), I'll go forward from there. Anything that's already been prepped that's older than that I'll translate, but going forward you don't need to do any more backlog.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Thank you! Sayumi sometimes blogs twice a day. I'm going to be working on her Ameblo blog for the time being and once I get caught up, I'll do her Gree blog. :)

EDIT: Also, I might be overdoing myself, but would anyone mind me prepping for Karin?
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Krymzon" data-cid="156098" data-time="1372142765">I'm looking forward to helping out! :joyful:</blockquote>Thanks Krymzon! Your account on b!p was created and you should have received the details by email. Check the <a href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=4 ... 908">first post</a> in this thread for prepping tutorial and other info.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="Saya"]

Thanks! Most of the emoji's she uses are the the emoji draft

[/quote]
ok, thanks!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
Thanks Krymzon! Your account on b!p was created and you should have received the details by email. Check the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=4160&p=94908" title="">first post</a> in this thread for prepping tutorial and other info.

</blockquote>
Thank you, I will check it out!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
<div>
^Speak of the devil, kaki said she can't prep Eripon now, and Krymzon doesn't have an account yet, but I put him(?) as a potential prepper for her.

AurA, do you need a prepper for Koharu?
</div>

</blockquote>
I will do my best!

Also, do I start prepping from Ikuta's June 11th post?
Last edited by Krymzon on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Yes please!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

About Karin's blog... Where is a link to it? 
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
About Karin's blog... Where is a link to it? 
[/quote]

I think it's this: <a href="http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/th ... 59.html</a>
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Thank you~ :)
AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

Ok, I'm back from my trip and I promise that I will begin doing Koharu's blog again starting tomorrow.  
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Once Mizura gets an account we should be all set.  Does anyone have a prepper who's been M.I.A.?

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
Thank you! Sayumi sometimes blogs twice a day. I'm going to be working on her Ameblo blog for the time being and once I get caught up, I'll do her Gree blog. :)

EDIT: Also, I might be overdoing myself, but would anyone mind me prepping for Karin?
[/quote]

If you ever start to feel overwhelmed make sure you let us know. :thumbsup:
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

WhiteForte, I'll go ahead and catch up on Captain's blogs today since I have some time.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Hi everyone ! I daily read your translations so I decided to help, as prepper because I'll have much time in summer vacation. I'd like to begin with Fukuda Kanon's blog (if I have well understood, the actual prepper is away but it's possible that I have misunderstood, English isn't my native language). But I can't see the tutorial for translators & preppers and the custom emoticons list :unsure:.

Edit : Oh ok, just tell me how to do and I'll do it ^^
Last edited by Meikochi on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !