Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Since there's no translator, no.  We already have ~1000 drafts and if/when we do get a translator for her they probably won't want to translate posts that are who knows how old by that time.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Sorry to double post.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="156535" data-time="1372712418">I'm going to be a little busy until Friday, so I might not be able to prep. :|</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="156575" data-time="1372731831">If you want to, you can. I'll try to prep, but I have to focus on several things that I neglected. I'll still be able to prep for Karin, since her blog only takes me a few minutes to prep.</blockquote>
You still need someone to cover for Sayumi while you're gone, right?
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

I'll be moving this weekend (the July 4th holiday here), and don't imagine I'll get much in the way of translating done from Thursday until Monday. I'll try to catch up when I'm back on Monday... at least I'm pretty caught up this week in general. In fact, about the most caught up I've been in a long time lol.

You know, it always seems to work out like this somehow. C-ute picked a good time to go to France for me. XD
Last edited by rokun on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

If you want I can keep up with Aika's blog for you.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Sure, that'd really help since she can post a lot, so go ahead. :D If you'd ever be interested in taking her on permanently as well, let me know. XD
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

I'll be away Thursday-Sunday so I probably won't do any translating during that time (Maaaybe Friday, depending). So if the people prepping Sayu, Kikka, Zukki, and Kana want to give priority to other girls during that time feel free. I'm still a little behind on most everyone anyway x_x
Last edited by tsukinobyouin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

[quote="rokun"]
I'll be moving this weekend (the July 4th holiday here), and don't imagine I'll get much in the way of translating done from Thursday until Monday. I'll try to catch up when I'm back on Monday... at least I'm pretty caught up this week in general. In fact, about the most caught up I've been in a long time lol.

You know, it always seems to work out like this somehow. C-ute picked a good time to go to France for me. XD
[/quote]
Enjoy your little break :D

[quote="TnB"]
I'll be away Thursday-Sunday so I probably won't do any translating during that time (Maaaybe Friday, depending). So if the people prepping Sayu, Kikka, Zukki, and Kana want to give priority to other girls during that time feel free. I'm still a little behind on most everyone anyway x_x
[/quote]
I still have 4 Kana's entries that are at least 2 weeks old. :confused:
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

geometricrobot
Kenshuusei

Post by geometricrobot »

[quote="Mizura"]

Also I fixed the messed up Maasa entries. Hopefully this won't become a problem again.

[/quote]

Those two entries still look the same to me... :S
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

@WhiteForte & @Mosumu4Ever

I went back about 10 pages, Am I all caught up with Kanazawa Tomoko and Miyamoto Karin?
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="geometricrobot"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="156556" data-time="1372724630">
<div>

Also I fixed the messed up Maasa entries. Hopefully this won't become a problem again.

[/quote]

Those two entries still look the same to me... :S

</div>
</blockquote>

I don't know what to do about that then. Because now they look messed up to me again also. I guess I could try to fix them one more time.

EDIT: I tried and it isn't working. I'd say just skip those two posts then. Because my computer just won't save them properly or something. Hopefully this won't become a recurring pattern now on.
Last edited by Elpis on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Mizura
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="rokun"]
Sure, that'd really help since she can post a lot, so go ahead. :D If you'd ever be interested in taking her on permanently as well, let me know. XD
[/quote]
Do you want me to start with the ones that are prepped already or do you plan on translating today?  And I'll see how this weekend goes. :rofl:

[quote="rob"]

I went back about 10 pages, Am I all caught up with Kanazawa Tomoko and Miyamoto Karin?
[/quote]
If you search under Tomoko and Miyamoto you'll see the rest of them.

[quote="Mizura"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="geometricrobot" data-cid="156666" data-time="1372814079">
<div>Those two entries still look the same to me... :S[/quote]

I don't know what to do about that then. Because now they look messed up to me again also. I guess I could try to fix them one more time.

EDIT: I tried and it isn't working. I'd say just skip those two posts then. Because my computer just won't save them properly or something. Hopefully this won't become a recurring pattern now on.
</div>
</blockquote>
They should be fixed now, I used the sweat picture that WhiteForte uploaded and the single drop gif (:ase:) since that wasn't under "Maasa".  Though maybe from now on just use the gifs?  That's a lot easier.
Also, Mizura, you've been linking to Maasa's entry list and not the individual entries.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="156633" data-time="1372793380">
<div>
[/quote]
Do you want me to start with the ones that are prepped already or do you plan on translating today?  And I'll see how this weekend goes. :rofl:
</div>
</blockquote>

I'll take care of the ones that are prepped and go up a bit later today. Go ahead and start tomorrow with whatever's there, if you'd like.

Speaking of which, before I head off on that break I'm going to try and make sure as many blogs are caught up as possible... everyone's generally been doing a pretty good job of keeping up with prepping, but I might go ahead and do Captain's again for example just to get them done before I leave. C-ute being out of the country knocks it down by a third or so at least :lol:
Last edited by rokun on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

I'll not be prepping Momo and Miyazaki from 7/4 - 7/7 and i'll chatch up in sunday or monday when i'm back from C-ute concert in Paris :joyful:

tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="thaipokecard"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TnB" data-cid="156635" data-time="1372794190">
<div>
[/quote]
I still have 4 Kana's entries that are at least 2 weeks old. :confused:

</div>
</blockquote>

Do you mean entries you haven't prepped yet? If so, you can skip them. 

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="156633" data-time="1372793380">
<div>
[/quote]

[quote="rob"]

[/quote]
If you search under Tomoko and Miyamoto you'll see the rest of them.

[quote="Mizura"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="geometricrobot" data-cid="156666" data-time="1372814079">
<div>Those two entries still look the same to me... :S[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>
They should be fixed now, I used the sweat picture that WhiteForte uploaded and the single drop gif (:ase:) since that wasn't under "Maasa".  Though maybe from now on just use the gifs?  That's a lot easier.
Also, Mizura, you've been linking to Maasa's entry list and not the individual entries.

</div>
</blockquote>

I thought those were the entries. Now I have to go back and edit all of them. Crap.

EDIT: I looked again and used the tutorial but I"m still not sure on what this looks like and I don't even know if its on the bottom of the page. But does using the website url work also? 
Last edited by Elpis on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Mizura
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

If you click on the entry title, whatever url it brings up is the correct address.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Sorry to double post.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="156535" data-time="1372712418">
I'm going to be a little busy until Friday, so I might not be able to prep. :|
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="156575" data-time="1372731831">
If you want to, you can. I'll try to prep, but I have to focus on several things that I neglected. I'll still be able to prep for Karin, since her blog only takes me a few minutes to prep.
</blockquote>

You still need someone to cover for Sayumi while you're gone, right?

[/quote]
Yes, I'm sorry I haven't responded. Kinda got caught up, so I haven't been on... ^^;

Was someone else prepping for Karin? I forgot to prep for her. ^^;
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

@NekoKai

That search function never works, I always have to manually go through page by page looking for the prepped blogs.
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Really? The search function works for me just fine. o.o I click on the "Drafts" page and then type in "mano erina" and all of those drafts show up.

I just tried with "tomoko" and it worked then too.
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
kaki
Kenshuusei

Post by kaki »

Hi, if there's any prepping that needs covering, I can help for the next 4-5 days.
Or I can help update the pictures in the tutorial, if needed.
Last edited by kaki on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

@Nekokai

I generally search for the categories that they are under when I have to update a  draft. And it seems to work fine for me. It could also depend on your internet browser.
Last edited by Elpis on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Mizura
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

Oooohhh i was clicking on "view categories" then I tried searching for Kanazawa and found nothing but yes tomoko and Karin work.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Yeah, the view categories thing has never worked for me. :hahaha:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kaki" data-cid="156818" data-time="1372912161">
Hi, if there's any prepping that needs covering, I can help for the next 4-5 days.

</blockquote>

Sayumi's prepper is gone until Saturday, and the prepper for Miyazaki Yuka (宮崎由加) and Momoko is gone until Monday.
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
kurikaesu
つばきファクトリー

Post by kurikaesu »

WhiteForte, have you stopped prepping Reina permanently? I haven't seen any drafts from the past 3 weeks or so. If so, could someone else prep her for me? Whoever preps her can just start with new entries. I'm slowly working my way through her old ones, but I don't wanna neglect the new ones. Thanks!
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

It's 4th of July so I will prep the entries a bit late (after firework and such)
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="kurikaesu"]
WhiteForte, have you stopped prepping Reina permanently? I haven't seen any drafts from the past 3 weeks or so. If so, could someone else prep her for me? Whoever preps her can just start with new entries. I'm slowly working my way through her old ones, but I don't wanna neglect the new ones. Thanks!
[/quote]

I could replace her/him, if (s)he really stopped prepping Reina's blog.
Last edited by Meikochi on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
kaki
Kenshuusei

Post by kaki »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kaki" data-cid="156818" data-time="1372912161">

</blockquote>

Sayumi's prepper is gone until Saturday, and the prepper for Miyazaki Yuka (宮崎由加) and Momoko is gone until Monday.
[/quote]

I will help prep Miyazaki Yuka and momoko's blog. Do I just start with today's?
eyikii
Kenshuusei

Post by eyikii »

@Meikochi - WhiteForte's a he :joyful: i'll inform him too about reina's blog.
Last edited by eyikii on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kurikaesu" data-cid="156845" data-time="1372951599">WhiteForte, have you stopped prepping Reina permanently? I haven't seen any drafts from the past 3 weeks or so. If so, could someone else prep her for me? Whoever preps her can just start with new entries. I'm slowly working my way through her old ones, but I don't wanna neglect the new ones. Thanks!</blockquote>Sorry kurikaesu, I had a big problem, so I could only do easier ones (and not even to the fullest, rokun can tell :|).
I'll be doing everything tomorrow. Sorry again.
Last edited by WhiteForte on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="kaki"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="156825" data-time="1372933577">
<div>

</blockquote>

[/quote]

I will help prep Miyazaki Yuka and momoko's blog. Do I just start with today's?
</div>
</blockquote>

Yes, though it looks like neither of them have posted yet since the last translations.