Ai no Morning Musume's 54th Single Thread!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Ai no Morning Musume's 54th Single Thread!

Post by Kalle »

[quote="Kahoryn"]
I love everyone~ :rainbow: :heart:
[/quote]

Me too!!

Anyway, I just got my 300 points from CDJapan for my birth month, so I gotta ask before I buy -- do we know if there's any difference yet between Regular A / B and Limited D / E, if the latter two don't come with a DVD ike the other limited editions? Are a different cover and event ticket the only things? :S
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Kalle"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kahoryn" data-cid="159298" data-time="1375380686">
<div>
I love everyone~ :rainbow: :heart:
[/quote]

Me too!!

Anyway, I just got my 300 points from CDJapan for my birth month, so I gotta ask before I buy -- do we know if there's any difference yet between Regular A / B and Limited D / E, if the latter two don't come with a DVD ike the other limited editions? Are a different cover and event ticket the only things? :S

</div>
</blockquote>

They all come with the event ticket as long as it's first press. The only difference between them will be the covers and the DVDs.

<p class="bbc_center">Image
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

Aww all right. Guess I should wait for the covers to appear then, since I'm definitely getting one of the two editions with Bouya on it haha.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Most likely despite the covers I'll get Limt. C, because of the DVD content~
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

I would have liked if they'd pulled off having a crowd in the theatre for the Wagamama PV but I think it didn't happen for a few reasons:

1. the stage shots probably had to be shot multiple times, I don't think they would have wanted the fans there for that long.

2. They might not have wanted to leak the song before the concert tour

3. They didn't want to have fans know about the single before it was announced/probably didn't have a definitive time frame for shooting the PV since the single was announced a week before Ai no Gundan showed up on H!PS

Thoughts?

I'd like to add that I find the "wagamama ki no mama" parts of the song extremely off putting compared to the rest, I forgot that part existed and then it showed up at the end and I was like "oh yeah this was part of the song... uh?"
Last edited by kira on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Fair warning to all, one of the covers is Riho-centric. I think it's either Regular A or Limited A. 

Either way, we'll have something new to bitch about besides Masaki in a few days. :D Isn't it lovely how MM fanbases work out like that?

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

I see a cover very similar to Mr. Moonlight's!!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

lol the covers where they place one person way up front always end up being photoshop disasters. Why do UFP keep doing this.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

I see one that looks like a pizza. :crazy:
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="Anderei"]
lol the covers where they place one person way up front always end up being photoshop disasters. Why do UFP keep doing this.
[/quote]

They look showing off their Ace members I guess. But it does rub it in other peoples faces if they don't like the aces as much.
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Mizura"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="159344" data-time="1375402380">
<div>
[/quote]

They look showing off their Ace members I guess. But it does rub it in other peoples faces if they don't like the aces as much.

</div>
</blockquote>

I mean, I know that's why they do it, but why not just have them all in the room and put someone at the front and take a real damn picture? Things like this are just tragic:

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Like this?

That wasn't awkward at all.  :whistling:
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

are we just going to forget this happened
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

This calls for some classics.
ImageImageImage

You can just FEEL the love coming off of Asuka. "Bitch, I'm leaving and you're hogging the camera."

Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Wow, was the Meron Kinenbi one not edited? Trying to imagine how'd they get that shot (looks awesome, though~)
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="159349" data-time="1375404233">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="159344" data-time="1375402380">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

I mean, I know that's why they do it, but why not just have them all in the room and put someone at the front and take a real damn picture? Things like this are just tragic:

</div>
</blockquote>

Because then they'd have to tell some of the girls they have to be in the back and tiny, while whoever is staying in the front covers up ther other people with all of her upper body.
They'd rather do it the Japanese way, not actually telling you and just putting you in the back.

Those Memory seishun no hikari covers are pure insanity ! AHAHA
Last edited by Ap2000 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Ap2000"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="159354" data-time="1375405871">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="159349" data-time="1375404233">
<div>

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

Because then they'd have to tell some of the girls they have to be in the back and tiny, while whoever is staying in the front covers up ther other people with all of her upper body.
They'd rather do it the Japanese way, not actually telling you and just putting you in the back.

Those Memory seishun no hikari covers are pure insanity ! AHAHA

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah, but at this point I think everyone knows whether they're going to be up front or in the back.

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

The MVs have been uploaded to their official channel.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqkgQUF5wfU">Ai no Gundan</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhH_ucrPMZc">Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke</a>
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="159387" data-time="1375441673">The MVs have been uploaded to their official channel.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqkgQUF5wfU">Ai no Gundan</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhH_ucrPMZc">Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke</a></blockquote>
Man, I can't wait for the day that Sayumi finally leaves and they don't have to screw up songs that are at least OK with her parts...

Mizuki is too hot in that black Wagamama outfit. haha
Wagamama is a really good song, I just wish there was a little bit less of those dubstep-ish things in there that they've been re-using in several recent singles.
The MV made me actually genuinly smile !
andrewmarlin
Juice=Juice

Post by andrewmarlin »

Finally!! I catch watch these...

Ai no Joke...Is amazing. I never thought I would say this but Reina not there doesn't matter to me know. These girls can do it without her. Also Sayumi is so cute. Sayu also looks like she would be a Dom. or something. She is so pretty. Also the video has a catchy old school feel with new school music. I'm in love with it. Also, again with the translations. Actual hire someone instead of Google translate. Trust me, it doesn't always work. Yes the aisaretai is catchy. Best part...when it looks like they slap each other.

Gundan...Showrainey (if this is the right person) you got your sparkles!!! I loved the dance, especially when they line up and two come put at a time and spin. Also, it looks like we are sticking with a Paris, France background at night. That's what it looks to me. Again with the jacked up translations.

I like both songs but I think I'm a bigger fan of Ai no Joke.

Both shall be downloaded and put on the ipod
Last edited by andrewmarlin on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magical Source...Mystic Force!!!!
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

Tiny covers!

showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

[quote="Kalle"]
Tiny covers!

[/quote]

Wow, these aren't good, but I've got high hopes for Limited A (the one at the bottom). OH WELL, I'm still extremely happy with this single. Take my money, UFP! (more like iTunes I guess, but whatever.)
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Limited Edition B is a really bad version of the Mr. Moonlight cover, geez. UFP needs to hire a new photoshopper.
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

[quote="showraniy"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kalle" data-cid="159391" data-time="1375452676">
<div>
Tiny covers!

[/quote]

Wow, these aren't good, but I've got high hopes for Limited A (the one at the bottom). OH WELL, I'm still extremely happy with this single. Take my money, UFP! (more like iTunes I guess, but whatever.)

</div>
</blockquote>

Actually, that's Regular A -- Limited A is the one up top with Riho's head in the foreground.

I kind of like Limited D a lot!

showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

OH GOOD. I always feel better slapping the regular cover on my song files instead of limited ones I just liked better.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I do that too.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I like lim B if I'm looking at it right.

I am officially obsessed with this single. All my REINALESS dreams are coming true.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

Actually none of them look too terrible, except for Lim A. I don't really care that Riho is up front, but she looks like a disembodied floating head and I can already tell it's going to be a classic UFA photoshop disaster. Lim B & C look like they kind of tried to be creative? 

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Hmmmmm, that's actually a hard choice.

I guess I'll wait 'till we have more detail >.>
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

These covers are horrible.

They need someone who actually has creativity doing them.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi