Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Neminia »

I could drop Aika for a while, but I like reading her blog. She doesn't post that much lately though, so I can drop her temporarily. 

Btw: Meikochi, I saw that you uploaded all the gifs of Mizuki's newest post... We have a custom emoticons site for that. Just search the emoticon you need or a similar one and copy it (and then set the alignment to 'none'). Some emoticons are also on the page were you edit the posts: Click at the smiley above the text field and you can find it. The emoticons just spam the media folder  :hahaha:
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Mezumiiru »

Then i'll wait with Sayuki and for someone Meikochi drops to me :)
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Meikochi needs to get rid of before he runs out of steam. :hahaha:
[/quote]
(I'm a girl ^^)
Thanks a lot for the call NekoKai !

[quote="Neminia"]
I could drop Aika for a while, but I like reading her blog. She doesn't post that much lately though, so I can drop her temporarily. 

Btw: Meikochi, I saw that you uploaded all the gifs of Mizuki's newest post... We have a custom emoticons site for that. Just search the emoticon you need or a similar one and copy it (and then set the alignment to 'none'). Some emoticons are also on the page were you edit the posts: Click at the smiley above the text field and you can find it. The emoticons just spam the media folder  :hahaha:
[/quote]

I think you won't need to drop Aika for a while if you take Maasa because I believe she doesn't post much :joyful:.
My permanent girls use quite few of emoticons so I forgot a bit the method ^^' Thanks for reminding me, I'm really sorry for the spam >.<
[quote="Mezumiiru"]
Then i'll wait with Sayuki and for someone Meikochi drops to me :)
[/quote]

Are you ok to prep Sayuki and Ayaka ?

It will be ok for me to manage with the other girls, thanks a lot everyone ! :sakura:
Last edited by Meikochi on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

i'll be ok with them i have a lot of free time lately :joyful:
and from what entry i start with Ayaka ?

Last edited by Mezumiiru on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="164683" data-time="1381269465">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="164678" data-time="1381265654">
</blockquote>
(I'm a girl ^^)

Thanks a lot for the call NekoKai !</blockquote>

I am so sorry. :eekrun:
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Alright, thank you Meikochi, though Sayuki doesn't need to be prepped yet.

We should make another call for preppers, but in the mean time, Krymzon, Neminia, and Mezumiiru: Would any of you be interested in taking on a different girl if needed, as in drop the girl you're prepping for me to prep for someone else at least temporarily?
[/quote]

Yea sure, who needs prepping :grin:
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Yuki"]
Okay, guys, I'm not going to be able to keep up with Sayu >< It's been fun, but I'm neglecting Mano far too much and as I mentioned above, things are starting to pick up around here;; So I'll translate what I have already (through 10/4), but could someone else please pick up Sayu from 10/5 on? Thanks and I apologize for the trouble. ><
[/quote]

I guess I'll wait until TnB returns to translate; since it's already early October.
But if anyone else wants to take over temporarily, let me know which posts you wanna skip~
I have already prepped up until 10/04 (for both blogs).  :thumbsup:

EDIT--
Either that or, I can continue prepping all the posts until someone takes over (or TnB starts translating again) . /o/
Last edited by MisaChii on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Don't prep until either TnB comes back or someone else takes over, please.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Mezumiiru"]
i'll be ok with them i have a lot of free time lately :joyful:
and from what entry i start with Ayaka ?
[/quote]

Just start with today's entry. ^^

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="164683" data-time="1381269465">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="164678" data-time="1381265654">
</blockquote>
(I'm a girl ^^)

Thanks a lot for the call NekoKai !</blockquote>

I am so sorry. :eekrun:

[/quote]

No problem :thumbsup: .

[quote="Krymzon"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="164671" data-time="1381262865">
<div>
Alright, thank you Meikochi, though Sayuki doesn't need to be prepped yet.

We should make another call for preppers, but in the mean time, Krymzon, Neminia, and Mezumiiru: Would any of you be interested in taking on a different girl if needed, as in drop the girl you're prepping for me to prep for someone else at least temporarily?
[/quote]

Yea sure, who needs prepping :grin:

</div>
</blockquote>

That's ok now, I have dropped enough girls ^^
Campy <3 !
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="164679" data-time="1381266529">
<div>

[/quote]

I think you won't need to drop Aika for a while if you take Maasa because I believe she doesn't post much :joyful:.
My permanent girls use quite few of emoticons so I forgot a bit the method ^^' Thanks for reminding me, I'm really sorry for the spam >.<

</div>
</blockquote>

Ok I'll take her, but if Krymzon has time to prep for her that would be even better. I don't even know how I'll manage with my current girls, because university started this week...
It's fine, that's why I reminded you  :joyful:

EDIT: Where do I start with Maasa?
Last edited by Neminia on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I will prep slower than I used to for next 7 days as I have a lot of things to finish including 24 hours non-stop coding competition on Saturday.
Sorry for this inconvenience.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Hello there, I just got approved for translating.

Don't think I can do more than one girl for the time being
unless they don't post frequently.

Looking through the workflow spreadsheet,
I'd be interested in picking up Riho, or Karin/KanaTomo.

Btw, the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="bbc_url" href='http://blog-project.net/?p=84649&preview=true' title="External link">Tutorial for Translators/Preppers</a> link doesn't get me anywhere.
Guessing from messing around at the b!p dashboard,
we look for prepped posts which haven't been translated,
translate and replace, then publish.
Is that right?
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

You have to be logged in on Blog!Project for it too work when you click it on here.
Formerly Mizura
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="Neminia"]

<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="164679" data-time="1381266529">
<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Ok I'll take her, but if Krymzon has time to prep for her that would be even better. I don't even know how I'll manage with my current girls, because university started this week...

</div>
</blockquote>

I don't mind taking over Maasa, she's on Ameblo right?
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Just a request to the 3 preppers helping me....
Meikochi: Takahashi Ai, Abe
Mezumiiru: Wada
thaipokecard: Iikubo

Thanks for prepping! Since Maize hasn't touched Takahashi in a while,  I'm grouping her in this too...

1. If you can't prep for some reason for longer than 3 days, please do not prep back-posts but just start from the previous day and today.  

2. Abe, Wada, and Iikubo pretty much blog once daily but Takahashi blogs like 10000x a second.  In any case, please do not prep more than 3 posts a day per girl because I won't be able to get to them all and will just delete them.  You can choose the 3 at random.

3. I almost never translate staff posts or simple announcements so feel free to skip those if you come across them.  If you can't tell the difference, don't worry about it but I don't want to make you do unnecessary work.

Muchas gracias ladies and gents.  
Last edited by eri on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Krymzon"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="164765" data-time="1381350339">
<div>

<div>

<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

I don't mind taking over Maasa, she's on Ameblo right?

</div>
</blockquote>

Yes she is http://ameblo.jp/sudou-maasa-blog/ . Thanks a lot!
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Skoban"]
Hello there, I just got approved for translating.

Don't think I can do more than one girl for the time being
unless they don't post frequently.

Looking through the workflow spreadsheet,
I'd be interested in picking up Riho, or Karin/KanaTomo.

Btw, the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="bbc_url" href='http://blog-project.net/?p=84649&preview=true' title="External link">Tutorial for Translators/Preppers</a> link doesn't get me anywhere.
Guessing from messing around at the b!p dashboard,
we look for prepped posts which haven't been translated,
translate and replace, then publish.
Is that right?
[/quote]

What Mizura said, you need to be logged in.  But essentially that's right, you just need to make sure you change the author title to your name.  Tomoko is the only one whose prepper is currently available assuming WhiteForte can pick her back up.  However, if you go to drafts and search "Tomoko" there's already some prepped posts.  Just tell me once you decide who to take on. :thumbsup:
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="NekoKai"]

What Mizura said, you need to be logged in.  But essentially that's right, you just need to make sure you change the author title to your name.  
[/quote]

Nope, link still leads to a missing page despite being logged in.
But translate, switch author title, publish; right?
Seems straightforward enough.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
 Tomoko is the only one whose prepper is currently available assuming WhiteForte can pick her back up.  However, if you go to drafts and search "Tomoko" there's already some prepped posts.  Just tell me once you decide who to take on.  :thumbsup:
</blockquote>

I think I'll do KanaTomo then.
Will chip away at her old posts for the time being.

Also, I checked out RihoRiho.
Since she doesn't post that much I'd be happy to pick her up if anyone's willing to prep.
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

I tried to look for the tutorial. I can't seem to find it. I'm either blind or someone really, really hates me. :cryalot:

rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="eri"]
Just a request to the 3 preppers helping me....
Meikochi: Takahashi Ai, Abe
Mezumiiru: Wada
thaipokecard: Iikubo

Thanks for prepping! Since Maize hasn't touched Takahashi in a while,  I'm grouping her in this too...

1. If you can't prep for some reason for longer than 3 days, please do not prep back-posts but just start from the previous day and today.  

2. Abe, Wada, and Iikubo pretty much blog once daily but Takahashi blogs like 10000x a second.  In any case, please do not prep more than 3 posts a day per girl because I won't be able to get to them all and will just delete them.  You can choose the 3 at random.

3. I almost never translate staff posts or simple announcements so feel free to skip those if you come across them.  If you can't tell the difference, don't worry about it but I don't want to make you do unnecessary work.

Muchas gracias ladies and gents.  
[/quote]

Ok, I'll do the same as I do for Natsumi for Ai now.

[quote="Skoban"]Also, I checked out RihoRiho.
Since she doesn't post that much I'd be happy to pick her up if anyone's willing to prep.
[/quote]

I'm too fan of RihoRiho to let the chance to prep her go away when a translator is asking for a prepper :3. As she doesn't post that much, I'll take her !

I'll begin tonight and I'll write "Riho" (because it's shorter than Sayashi :3) before her posts' titles
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="strawberryjam"]
I tried to look for the tutorial. I can't seem to find it. I'm either blind or someone really, really hates me. :cryalot:
[/quote]

I'll make a new one.  I'm gonna kill two birds with one stone and translate whatever I prep as well and since Sayumi has both a gree and an ameba, I'll do her.  So MisaChii, I'm not actually taking Sayumi on, so don't prep her again yet. :hahaha:
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="Meikochi"]

I'm too fan of RihoRiho to let the chance to prep her go away when a translator is asking for a prepper :3. As she doesn't post that much, I'll take her !

I'll begin tonight and I'll write "Riho" (because it's shorter than Sayashi :3) before her posts' titles

[/quote]

Cool. Nice to be working with you. :)

I see that you've prepped her latest post.
If you don't mind, could you prep the following three as well?
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11628899545.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11630548107.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11632281651.html
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

It turns out I'm unable to prep Takeuchi Akari until Monday. If anyone is able to take her that would be nice, but if you can't its not a big deal. She doesn't post a lot.
Formerly Mizura
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="164835" data-time="1381424449">
<div>
[/quote]

I'll make a new one.  I'm gonna kill two birds with one stone and translate whatever I prep as well and since Sayumi has both a gree and an ameba, I'll do her.  So MisaChii, I'm not actually taking Sayumi on, so don't prep her again yet. :hahaha:

</div>
</blockquote>

Okay~  :thumbsup:
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Here's the Tutorial for Translators/Preppers.  I think I got a little carried away in the number of screenshots. :hahaha:  If anyone has any ideas to make it better (wording, something I missed, etc.) please don't hesitate to say something.
<div> </div>
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Skoban"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="164842" data-time="1381427756">
<div>

[/quote]

Cool. Nice to be working with you. :)

I see that you've prepped her latest post.
If you don't mind, could you prep the following three as well?
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11628899545.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11630548107.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11632281651.html

</div>
</blockquote>

Nice to work with you too ^^. (English isn't my native langage, please forgive my mistakes if I do any >.<)
Of course, I'll do it right now ! (and more if you ask me to do ^^)

[quote="Mizura"]
It turns out I'm unable to prep Takeuchi Akari until Monday. If anyone is able to take her that would be nice, but if you can't its not a big deal. She doesn't post a lot.
[/quote]

I can cover for these three days :thumbsup: .

And.. Today is the anniversary of Sayumi's entry into Morning Musume. and she's now the member who stayed the longest in the group. As far as I can understand, she detailed it in this post. I thought it's an important post and I could prep it if any translator is available to translate it.
Campy <3 !
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

Where do I start for Maasa :o
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Maasa's translator is now officially M.I.A., so don't bother prepping her.  (Sorry for not realizing sooner, when I first went through and marked people M.I.A. it had only been a couple of weeks since they last translated.)
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Sorry to double post, but would anyone be interested in prepping Katsuta Rina and/or Tamura Meimi?  Neither of them seem to use emoticons, but Rina has one picture per post and Meimi rarely posts photos.

Also, the link to the new tutorial is now in my signature as well.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

I can prepp for Meimi