Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Neminia »

[quote="NekoKai"]

Since Estrea is now officially M.I.A., any preppers who are still prepping any of the girls Estrea translated should stop, though I think Neminia (Asahi's blog) might be the only one still prepping.
[/quote]

Funny, I just came here to say I'll stop prepping her until Estrea picks her up again. I stopped 2 days ago. I think the really old ones can be deleted, even though you have to ask Estrea first...
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Skoban »

[quote="Neminia"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="172621" data-time="1393534039">
<div>

Since Estrea is now officially M.I.A., any preppers who are still prepping any of the girls Estrea translated should stop, though I think Neminia (Asahi's blog) might be the only one still prepping.
[/quote]

Funny, I just came here to say I'll stop prepping her until Estrea picks her up again. I stopped 2 days ago. I think the really old ones can be deleted, even though you have to ask Estrea first...

</div>
</blockquote>

I'll just translate the ones where she mixes up chocolates, if you don't mind, since it amused me greatly.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I'm sure nobody is going to stop you, go ahead  :grin:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="eri"]
I am going to do takahashi at a slower pace-- up to 3 posts / day max. Will get the backlog by end of March but no plans for the next week or so. Thx <3
[/quote]

Ok :).

Campy <3 !
maxperkins84
Kenshuusei

Post by maxperkins84 »

[quote="eri"]
Max Perkins, I don't know who you are
[/quote]

Ok, I am sorry, I think I am finally getting the hint. I am somebody with a moderate interest in MM, and I hope to contribute to this project in a very small way by sharing my take on those tricky bits when I believe I know the answer. BTW my first language is neither English nor Japanese, so please take whatever I say with a grain of salt.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

It was a compliment Max. No need to get defensive. Your help is welcome and appreciated,
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

Haha, I think Max was joking :whistling:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Reina posted more or less three posts with her posing with some OGs. Here there are. Is anyone willing to translate them ? (It's because of the M-line event (at least two I think) but I don't think it happens very often so I asked here but I don't know if these posts are really interesting)

Also, Karin posted one which title is graduation I guess but I don't know what it deals with..
Campy <3 !
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Also, Karin posted one which title is graduation I guess but I don't know what it deals with..
[/quote]

I saw that one too. She's talking about preparing for her junior high school graduation ceremony.
Was tempted to ask someone to prep it because of troll title  :eyepatch:
But since I'm in a bit of crunch time, I'll give translating that one a pass.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Could I get some help with this line in Kanon's most recent blog post?

"本来ならいい香りを自分につけていい香りを振りまく、私は自分についてるそのいい香りを嗅ぎたくて付けてるんですよ笑"

She's talking about fragrances, but I don't quite understand what she's trying to say here

http://blog-project.net/wp-admin/post.php?post=188974&action=edit

Last edited by taylor on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxperkins84
Kenshuusei

Post by maxperkins84 »

[quote="taylor"]
"本来ならいい香りを自分につけていい香りを振りまく、私は自分についてるそのいい香りを嗅ぎたくて付けてるんですよ笑"
[/quote]

"Perfumes are supposed to be something you put on to smell nice, but I actually put them on because *I* love to smell them. w"

The grammar is pretty simple, so you should have no problem figuring it out how it works now that you know the meaning. But, if anything remains unclear, please do ask.
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Did Tsunku's cancer announcement.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="173046" data-time="1394097560">Did Tsunku's cancer announcement.</blockquote>
Thanks Skoban, it's great we're on top of the game with translating this one! :thumbsup:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="maxperkins84" data-cid="172746" data-time="1393688581">Ok, I am sorry, I think I am finally getting the hint.</blockquote>
There's no hint, we're just genuinely grateful for all your kind help and curious who our mysterious benefactor is. :lol:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

So Kana published 5 posts today. (none of them is about Tsunku) They are short so, translator, don't let the number fool you. :thumbsup:

Thanks Skoban for translating Tsunku's announcement. I saw the news that it seemed serious but I barely understood what he said. Now, it is clear. :tongue:
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Lurkette, you seem to be busy translating other girl's posts. Should I stop prepping Kanyon for a while?
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Anyone up for prepping the following posts:
Miyazaki Yuka: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11791198652.html
Miyamoto Karin: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11791166332.html

Both posts talk about the celebration of three of the members graduating from senior/junior high school.
And both have the troll title, "Graduation"  :eyepatch:
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

^ I can translate Uemura Akari's post about that too, if someone wants to prep it: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11791200244.html
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

^Done both
Maybe they finaly Graduating from Kenshuusei :wink:

and Aarii done too :joyful:
Last edited by Mezumiiru on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Does anyone have time to translate that Miki-Eri post ? I can prep it.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

[quote="Neminia"]
Lurkette, you seem to be busy translating other girl's posts. Should I stop prepping Kanyon for a while?
[/quote]

Nope, I've just been busy in general. You can keep prepping, I'll try to catch up as much as possible on all of mine in the coming weeks.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Lurkette"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="173113" data-time="1394221837">
<div>
[/quote]

Nope, I've just been busy in general. You can keep prepping, I'll try to catch up as much as possible on all of mine in the coming weeks.

</div>
</blockquote>

Ok  :thumbsup:
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

FYI I did one of Sayuki's posts about Tomoko-sama today on request. 
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="Mezumiiru"]and Aarii done too :joyful:[/quote]

Thanks! I've translated it.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I'm alone in the office this week so I am hoping to catch up, and my second job ends next Monday so hopefully I won't fall so far behind again!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

@WhiteForte: Are you up for prepping the following KanaTomo post?
http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11791194989.html

She's talking about her graduation from high school, giving thanks to everyone who supported her and talking about the hardships of working while going to school.

Now what's left is to see if she'll turn into a full time tyrant, or if she'll go to university to become an even better tyrant  :cop:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

This entry http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11770856261.html

<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', 'MS PGothic', sans-serif, 'メイリオ', Meiryo;font-size:14px;">体重が左右しやすいと、</div>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', 'MS PGothic', sans-serif, 'メイリオ', Meiryo;font-size:14px;">顔も!ね?</div>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', 'MS PGothic', sans-serif, 'メイリオ', Meiryo;font-size:14px;"> </div>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', 'MS PGothic', sans-serif, 'メイリオ', Meiryo;font-size:14px;">特に!</div>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', 'MS PGothic', sans-serif, 'メイリオ', Meiryo;font-size:14px;">二重幅Image</div>

OK I am assuming that "二重幅" actually means "double lid" since she is talking about changing her face with makeup, but I've always known it to be 二重まぶた and this technically means double width?  It seems to make sense in the context though, so unless someone knows something I don't I am going to leave it as that for now.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="173225" data-time="1394549449">@WhiteForte: Are you up for prepping the following KanaTomo post?
http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11791194989.html</blockquote>Done :D

Search for the [Tyrant] tag.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I was busy with stuff so I couldn't prep for 2 days straight. I just prepped today but the site is slow for me right now. I will try to get the previous two days' post done later in the night.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

maxperkins84
Kenshuusei

Post by maxperkins84 »

[quote="yuzu"]
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', 'MS PGothic', sans-serif, 'メイリオ', Meiryo;font-size:14px;">体重が左右しやすいと、</div>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', 'MS PGothic', sans-serif, 'メイリオ', Meiryo;font-size:14px;">顔も!ね?</div>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', 'MS PGothic', sans-serif, 'メイリオ', Meiryo;font-size:14px;"> </div>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', 'MS PGothic', sans-serif, 'メイリオ', Meiryo;font-size:14px;">特に!</div>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', 'MS PGothic', sans-serif, 'メイリオ', Meiryo;font-size:14px;">二重幅Image</div>

OK I am assuming that "二重幅" actually means "double lid"
[/quote]

Correct!

They go to great lenghts, even so far as surgery, for that coveted well-defined (wide separation = 幅) double eyelid crease.
But you neglect your diet and face gets fat/puffy and...
Even with lots of makeup you can't do much about it, says Sakura.