Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="yuzu"]
Momusu4Ever - If you could just prep this post about 12ki and then go on daily from today that would be great! http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11932644872.html
[/quote]
Okay! Prepped that and the blog post from October 14 (her second most recent post), but I'll do daily. If there's anything else that needs to be prepped, just tell me. : )
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by taylor »

[quote="Sayu"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="181007" data-time="1413907134">
Yay! So happy to so many new preppers ^^

I need preppers for Zukki and Kudou Haruka, is anyone up for it?
</blockquote>

I'll take them! Zukki is who I used to prep anyway

[/quote]
Great! Thank you so much ^^ After I catch up, I'll let you know which posts need to be prepped. 
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Takahashi met up with OG MM Kaori Iida.  If anyone is interested and has time to prep this post, I can translate it...

http://ameblo.jp/kaori-iida/entry-11941891739.html

--

And welcome all the new preppers!
I don't know if anyone has told you what to do but..

1st, go to the very first page of this thread and read the tutorial.
2nd, check out the google spreadsheet on who is covering what.  We probably have to clean that up a little bit.  Lots of people "share" girls and cover for each other too.
3rd, I think someone has to set you up with an account on the blog? I'm not sure who does that.  
Last edited by eri on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="181005" data-time="1413899456">
<div>
Momusu4Ever - If you could just prep this post about 12ki and then go on daily from today that would be great! http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11932644872.html
[/quote]
Okay! Prepped that and the blog post from October 14 (her second most recent post), but I'll do daily. If there's anything else that needs to be prepped, just tell me. : )

</div>
</blockquote>

OK thanks so much!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

BMT
Kenshuusei

Post by BMT »

Hello everyone!! I saw the post finding preppers on blog!project! and I'm willing to help you.I've read Blog!project! everyday for about 2 years now and I'm really appreciated for your hard work.

Eventhough, I can't read Japanese but I can prep!! Basically,I love Morning Musume but I also like the other groups.So it would be great if I could prep for my favorite girls such as Sayumi,Kana or Rina.
Anyway, let me know who want me to help you.

Thank you
Last edited by BMT on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Just a heads-up: A blog has been opened for Juice=Juice's musical.
http://gekipro.com/blog/hellokitty/

@Meikochi, could you prep the following for me when you have the time? Thanks.
<div>http://ameblo.jp/sudou-maasa-blog/entry-11940850165.html</div>
<div>http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11940569586.html</div>
<div>http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11942191936.html</div>
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="181029" data-time="1413949976">And welcome all the new preppers!

2nd, check out the google spreadsheet on who is covering what.  We probably have to clean that up a little bit.  Lots of people "share" girls and cover for each other too.
3rd, I think someone has to set you up with an account on the blog? I'm not sure who does that.</blockquote>
^ That would be me! :woot:

Welcome new guys, thanks for signing up! :wub: As eri said, check the first post in this thread and read/watch the tutorials. Some links you'll only be able to see once I set you up with a blog!project account - which I will do in a day or so. Your password and login details will be sent to the email you used to sign up for the BBS so make sure it works.

I didn't see NekoKai in a couple of days and she makes sure that the spreadsheed is up to date. Hopefully she posts soon to confirm who can take which blog so we don't get confused or overlapped.

For now sit tight and keep checking this thread regularly to get a better idea of how things work. Reading back a few pages could be a good idea too. :thumbsup:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="eri"]
Takahashi met up with OG MM Kaori Iida.  If anyone is interested and has time to prep this post, I can translate it...

http://ameblo.jp/kaori-iida/entry-11941891739.html
[/quote]
[quote="Skoban"]
@Meikochi, could you prep the following for me when you have the time? Thanks.
<div>http://ameblo.jp/sudou-maasa-blog/entry-11940850165.html</div>
<div>http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11940569586.html</div>
<div>http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11942191936.html</div>
[/quote]

All done !
Skoban, are you done with backlogging ? (ie, should I restart prepping ? Since I stopped because I thought it would have been too much for you, daily posts + backlog)
Campy <3 !
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Is there anybody else I should prep for? Sakura doesn't post daily, so I can prep for three other girls. Looking at the work chart (if it's up to date), I could take on Kana, Meimi, and Rinapuu if that's okay with the translators.
coconuts
Kenshuusei

Post by coconuts »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="181029" data-time="1413949976">
And welcome all the new preppers!

3rd, I think someone has to set you up with an account on the blog? I'm not sure who does that.
</blockquote>

^ That would be me! :woot:

Welcome new guys, thanks for signing up! :wub: As eri said, check the first post in this thread and read/watch the tutorials. Some links you'll only be able to see once I set you up with a blog!project account - which I will do in a day or so. Your password and login details will be sent to the email you used to sign up for the BBS so make sure it works.

I didn't see NekoKai in a couple of days and she makes sure that the spreadsheed is up to date. Hopefully she posts soon to confirm who can take which blog so we don't get confused or overlapped.

For now sit tight and keep checking this thread regularly to get a better idea of how things work. Reading back a few pages could be a good idea too. :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Ah, I was wondering why I couldn't see the written tutorial. I thought the account here would allow me to see it but it didn't. I was going to ask but then I didn't know my account had to be validated or whatever.... Anyway, if I think it's something easy to do then I'm willing to help prep some blogs. 
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I'm interested to help prep some blogs too, but I've never done it before so after I get permission to read the written tutorial to learn, I hope to help out when I have time :)
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

Someone can take over prepping on Sayumi. You can just start prepping from the most current post, future prepper.
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

[quote="WhiteForte"]
Sorry rob, I haven't been able to prepp, and I think I won't be able to do it anymore or at least for a long time.

Sorry guys :(
[/quote]

No problem! I hope whatever it is that you're busy with goes well!

Can I have a prepper for Karin, Uemura Akari and Ikuta Erina pretty please??
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

Anyone can go ahead and take on Sayumi. :D

EDIT--
I was Sayumi's prepper.
Last edited by MisaChii on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="rob"]
No problem! I hope whatever it is that you're busy with goes well!

Can I have a prepper for Karin, Uemura Akari and Ikuta Erina pretty please??
[/quote]

I'm for Karin, it just has been a busy and I'm sorry about it (never thought before that a training session for taking care of children will be that tiring and so time-consuming, sorry ^^').

Campy <3 !
coconuts
Kenshuusei

Post by coconuts »

I can help with Uemura and Ikuta but I still don't know how to access the tutorial....
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="coconuts"]
I can help with Uemura and Ikuta but I still don't know how to access the tutorial....
[/quote]

You can take a look at the video tutorial. It is in the first post along with the other one, which I can't access either.
Masamune
Kenshuusei

Post by Masamune »

As soon as I figure out where to go to prep posts I'll do Aika Mitsui, Erina Mano, and Sayumi Michishige's blogs if they're still open.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Masamune"]
As soon as I figure out where to go to prep posts I'll do Aika Mitsui, Erina Mano, and Sayumi Michishige's blogs if they're still open.
[/quote]

I think you'd have have to wait to be given access to the wordpress site to prep/translate. :)
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Masamune"]
[/quote]

Yes I think you should have access soon. If there are any specific questions concerning prepping Aika or Mano, you can pm me. It took me a while to figure out what looks best, but of course now it would be up to you. I was also the prepper of Zukki and Kudo, same goes to their new preppers. Because I noticed that some blogs can have a mind of their own :D
Last edited by Neminia on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Okay, new Preppers have been added! :dancey: Namely:

BMT
coconuts
ice
Masamune
shii510

Check your emails for your login details and revisit the first post to read the guides which you couldn't previously.

Sayu and Mosumu4Ever - your old accounts should work just fine, so just re-read the guides if necessary. If you can't log in for some reason send me a PM and I'll look into it.

Thanks for signing up everyone! With 7 more pairs of hands things should be much more smooth now. =3=

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

Hi everyone. Apologies to all preppers for not being more timely with instructions.

Here's the assignments I've done out. Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to change around!

<div>
<div>BMT - Michishige Sayumi (Ameblo blog only)</div>
<div>coconuts - Uemura Akari, Katsuta Rina </div>
<div>ice - Wada Ayaka,  Ikuta Erina</div>
<div>Masamune - Aika Mitsui, Michishige Sayumi (Gree blog only)</div>
<div>shii510 - Tamura Meimi, Erina Mano</div>
<div>Sayu - Suzuki Kanon, Kudou Haruka</div>
<div>Mosumu4Ever - Oda Sakura, Nakanishi Kana, Tsugunaga Momoko</div>
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>ice and shii510 didn't state any preferences so I hope it's okay I put random girls for you two.</div>
<div>I know that everyone did not get their preferences. I switched things around so the work load is a bit more even because there's some girls who post A LOT and then there's those that don't even post once a month.</div>
<div>I know a lot of you are new so please let us know if the workload is too little or too much! I'm sure we can work do some substitutions.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Now, just look at the links in the first post to see how things work and you can start working away. If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us!</div>
<div> </div>
<div>P.S. Not sure if the separation of Sayumi is best. But I think there's still some differences betwene her Green and Ameblo posts?</div>
Last edited by strawberryjam on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
coconuts
Kenshuusei

Post by coconuts »

I prepped Uemura's most recent blog post, so if someone can look it over and make sure I did everything correctly? If I did then I can start with other posts. And if I need to fix something or do something differently please let me know. 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="coconuts" data-cid="181157" data-time="1414274054">I prepped Uemura's most recent blog post, so if someone can look it over and make sure I did everything correctly?</blockquote>
Looks good to me! :thumbsup:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
coconuts
Kenshuusei

Post by coconuts »

Cool. I don't know where to start with Rinapuu, so I just prepped the blog after the new member announcement blog post. 
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Hmm I have nothing to translate lately (no pressure Meikochi).  Anyone want to prep a random Iikubo to fill the time? 
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I have a question. I'll start to prep Meimi's next blog post after the latest translated one which I think is the 3rd gen member introduction.

I'm reading and watching the tutorials for how to add images, and for some reason, I am getting an error? It says "No such interface reported". I think I did what the video tutorial showed... :S
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

<div> </div>
<div>
[quote="shii510"] [/quote]
</div>
shii, do you have a Mac? I think that Macs don't have this functionality, but please someone correct me if I am wrong.
Last edited by strawberryjam on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

Never mind. In the video tutorial, for some reason, a part of the image url was deleted and was added fine. I did that and got the error. I just tried the full image url and everything works. I have Windows FYI

Thanks for quick replying though. 

Did I prep the posts correctly? It's my first time doing it so I just want to make sure before trying to do more :)
Last edited by shii510 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masamune
Kenshuusei

Post by Masamune »

I took care of that "monster" blog post from Harunan about New York that Taylor mentioned earlier. So It's ready for whoever wants to translate it. My first one so let me know how I did.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image