The Official H!P Question Thread

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: The Official H!P Question Thread

Post by Madara »

I'm doing a blog entry on MM's spring concert and I noticed there are no solos in it. And I don't recall any of the 9th, 10th or 11th Gen members doing solos at any concerts. Is this true? Or have I just been missing the solos or forgetting them? Can someone point me to a concert where any of these members (particularly Sakura Oda) have done any solos?

Thanks.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

^
No solos. The only time any of them have done any are at one of the H!P concerts but I can't remember which one. And only a select few girls made it to the DVD I think?

[quote="Meikochi"]
On the wikia, Momusu have this profile picture and I wonder where it comes from.. I mean, I don't know those outfits so might it be outfits for Good Bye & Hello concert of this year for example ?
[/quote]

It's the new group profile photo. You can see it on the H!P website.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Meikochi"]
On the wikia, Momusu have this profile picture and I wonder where it comes from.. I mean, I don't know those outfits so might it be outfits for Good Bye & Hello concert of this year for example ?
[/quote]
On the H!P website and on YouTube, their group pictures were updated to remove Sayu.

[quote="Madara"]
I'm doing a blog entry on MM's spring concert and I noticed there are no solos in it. And I don't recall any of the 9th, 10th or 11th Gen members doing solos at any concerts. Is this true? Or have I just been missing the solos or forgetting them? Can someone point me to a concert where any of these members (particularly Sakura Oda) have done any solos?

Thanks.
[/quote]
This is true. THey have not had solos at any concerts, except for the HinaFest concert, if I recall correctly. And if you count Riho's SIlver no Udedokei in GMML as a solo.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They had solos at the 2014 Winter concert. Only Haruka has gotten a solo at Hina-Fest. The year before, it was Reina.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Oh, It was only Duu that got a solo? Good choice, then. I didn't think of the H!P concert, I thought he wanted MM only. But int hat case, HinaFest wouldn't count either. Oh well.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Thea"]
Oh, It was only Duu that got a solo? Good choice, then. I didn't think of the H!P concert, I thought he wanted MM only. But int hat case, HinaFest wouldn't count either. Oh well.
[/quote]

For 2014, they had the girls come in and sit down wherever, and then they looked under their chairs and that was how they determined who got the solos. It was Haruka, Captain, Chisato, and everyone in S/mileage sans Dawa and Kana. For 2013, they played some sort of game? I don't remember what it was, but no one in MM ended up getting one, so they had them play again and Reina ended up getting it.

I'm pretty sure Madara meant MM concerts only, though. He probably owns the winter concert I linked.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="182143" data-time="1417395959">
<div>
[/quote]

For 2014, they had the girls come in and sit down wherever, and then they looked under their chairs and that was how they determined who got the solos. It was Haruka, Captain, Chisato, and everyone in S/mileage sans Dawa and Kana. For 2013, they played some sort of game? I don't remember what it was, but no one in MM ended up getting one, so they had them play again and Reina ended up getting it.

I'm pretty sure Madara meant MM concerts only, though. He probably owns the winter concert I linked.

</div>
</blockquote>

Yes to both, although I still haven't watched the H!P winter concert and you've just given me the incentive to do so.

BTW, my writeup on MM's Spring 2014 concert is up on my blog.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The H!P wiki does have all the solos performed listed but I can't remember who made it to the DVD, although if you go to the bbs thread for it I'm sure someone will have mentioned it.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Sayu getting injured during the medley made me wonder if any other member has gotten injured on stage?
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Takahashi Ai sprained her ankle on stage during the spring 2007 (I believe) tour. I also know that Tsuji fell off stage once as part of W and broke her leg.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Pretty early on, Asami Konno fell onto a stage light and had to get stitches. I want to say Duu has had foot.ankle problems in concerts in the past.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Sayu"]
Takahashi Ai sprained her ankle on stage during the spring 2007 (I believe) tour. I also know that Tsuji fell off stage once as part of W and broke her leg.
[/quote]

I thought that happened post-W. Tsuji had a broken foot during the "Ribon no Kishi" stage musical, but still performed. That was well after W.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="182231" data-time="1417668893">Pretty early on, Asami Konno fell onto a stage light and had to get stitches. I want to say Duu has had foot.ankle problems in concerts in the past.</blockquote>
Didn't Konno fall off during the talk segment on Utaban? I seem to remember them saying they were playing a game.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Sayu" data-cid="182229" data-time="1417664067">
<div>
[/quote]

I thought that happened post-W. Tsuji had a broken foot during the "Ribon no Kishi" stage musical, but still performed. That was well after W.

</div>
</blockquote>

Was it? I know that it was in 2006 and as part of H!P but I can't be sure if it was post-W because I can't seem to find an article with the date. 

andrewmarlin
Juice=Juice

Post by andrewmarlin »

I am having to write a report for in Japanese for my Japanese class and I am writing abut Morning Musume but I need some help. How do write the names in Kanji. I know some Kanji but I don't know how to write the names in Kanji. I need all current members including the 12th gen names and Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina, Mitsui Aika, Michishige Sayumi, and Kusumi Koharu. 

Thanks a bunch for helping

I am having to write a report for in Japanese for my Japanese class and I am writing abut Morning Musume but I need some help. How do write the names in Kanji. I know some Kanji but I don't know how to write the names in Kanji. I need all current members including the 12th gen names and Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina, Mitsui Aika, Michishige Sayumi, and Kusumi Koharu. 

Thanks a bunch for helping
Magical Source...Mystic Force!!!!
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MysticForceRed" data-cid="182324" data-time="1417984157">I am having to write a report for in Japanese for my Japanese class and I am writing abut Morning Musume but I need some help. How do write the names in Kanji. I know some Kanji but I don't know how to write the names in Kanji. I need all current members including the 12th gen names and Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina, Mitsui Aika, Michishige Sayumi, and Kusumi Koharu. 

Thanks a bunch for helping</blockquote>
Are you fucking serious? :wut:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

If you go to Generasia's page for them they're there too. Or the H!P wiki which I forgot the link to.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

All of these pictures got posted of MM'14. Is this just an "update" shoot of the members sans Sayumi, or does anyone know if it has to do with their next single? Thanks:

Mizuki:
Spoiler: [+]

Erina:

Riho: 

Kanon:

Haruna:

Ayumi:

Masaki:

Haruka:

Sakura:

Also, Kanon looks beautiful but if she needs to change up her posing, and damn fast. The one hand on the heart thing is not working anymore and frankly it's just annoying to see now.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

These are just the new profile photos up on the website.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I am cringing so hard at some of those outfits.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Would anyone happen to have the lyrics to Near Death Happiness?
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Star"]
Would anyone happen to have the lyrics to Near Death Happiness?
[/quote]

Here it is, by my ear.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
<p style="font-size:12px;">ニアデス ハピネス
<p style="font-size:12px;">ねえ聞いてあたしもうすぐ死ぬの
<p style="font-size:12px;">ねえ聞いてあたしとても幸せ
<p style="font-size:12px;"> 
<p style="font-size:12px;">あたしをちゃんと殺してくれる
<p style="font-size:12px;">あなたにこうして出会えたから
<p style="font-size:12px;">ねえ聞いてあたしもうすぐ死ぬの
<p style="font-size:12px;">ねえ聞いてあたしとても幸せ
<p style="font-size:12px;">あたしをちゃんと殺してくれる
<p style="font-size:12px;">あなたにこうして出会えたから
<p style="font-size:12px;">------------------------------------
<p style="font-size:12px;">NIA DESU HAPINESU

Nee kiite atashi mou sugu shinu no
<p style="font-size:12px;">Nee kiite atashi totemo shiawase
<p style="font-size:12px;">Atashi wo chanto koroshite kureru
<p style="font-size:12px;">Anata ni kou shite deaeta kara 
<p style="font-size:12px;">Nee kiite atashi mou sugu shinu no
<p style="font-size:12px;">Nee kiite atashi totemo shiawase
<p style="font-size:12px;">Atashi wo chanto koroshite kureru
<p style="font-size:12px;">Anata ni kou shite deaeta kara

</blockquote>
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Thank you!~
Lets just say for no reason.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I can make you an instrumental to it for "no reason," too.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Well for the sake of "no reason" you can if you want to. 
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

On another board, they started a "New Christmas Music 2014" thread with all the usual suspects (Idina Menzel, Leann Rimes, "Christmas at Downton Abbey," Darius Rucker, etc.) and I wanted to stir it up a bit by adding something from some of our artists.

Anything new and Christmas-related from H!P?

Thanks.
Last edited by Madara on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="182498" data-time="1418677544">On another board, they started a "New Christmas Music 2014" thread with all the usual suspects (Idina Menzel, Leann Rimes, "Christmas at Downton Abbey," Darius Rucker, etc.) and I wanted to stir it up a bit by adding something from some of our artists.

Anything new and Christmas-related from H!P?</blockquote>
This thread may give you some ideas, though probably all links are dead. But you can search the titles on youtube.

I have a feeling there was a fresher version of that Xmas songs thread, but I don't have time to go looking for it.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I'm trying to copy and paste from H!P Wiki and this is what it looks like:

In 2013, the group briefly reunited to perform "<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/PART ... _no_Tamago' title="PARTY TIME / Watashi no Tamago">PARTY TIME</a>" at the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Hell ... _%26_HELLO!~' title="Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2013 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~">Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2013 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~</a>.

Why does it block part of it?

I'm trying to find out if the 2013 version of "Party Time" by Shugo Chara done at that event was ever recorded for an album.

Thanks.

Last edited by Madara on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

No studio recording of it or anything else.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Madara"]
I'm trying to copy and paste from H!P Wiki and this is what it looks like:

In 2013, the group briefly reunited to perform "<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/PART ... _no_Tamago' title="PARTY TIME / Watashi no Tamago">PARTY TIME</a>" at the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Hell ... _%26_HELLO!~' title="Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2013 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~">Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2013 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~</a>.

Why does it block part of it?

I'm trying to find out if the 2013 version of "Party Time" by Shugo Chara done at that event was ever recorded for an album.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Because it copied over the formatting. You need to Right Click > "Paste as Plain Text" (Or, Ctrl+Shift+V) and thus:

In 2013, the group briefly reunited to perform "PARTY TIME" at the Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2013 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~.