Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Anderei »

That's because MM have been doing the same concert for literally years now, and it's gotten stale because it's the same stuff they do at the H!P concert and all of their smaller lives. And whoever does their costumes hates them far more than whoever does the Berryz one (if I could fire one person and only one from that company it'd be whoever dresses MM). And even outside of setlists, costumes, ect. they're all just better than MM anyway.

Also, I own the S/mileage Budokan because it's just that amazing. Talk about a must-see concert. That shit was golden and almost made up for having to watch them put up with so much bullshit from management over the past couple of years.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
That's because MM have been doing the same concert for literally years now, and it's gotten stale because it's the same stuff they do at the H!P concert and all of their smaller lives. And whoever does their costumes hates them far more than whoever does the Berryz one (if I could fire one person and only one from that company it'd be whoever dresses MM). And even outside of setlists, costumes, ect. they're all just better than MM anyway.

Also, I own the S/mileage Budokan because it's just that amazing. Talk about a must-see concert. That shit was golden and almost made up for having to watch them put up with so much bullshit from management over the past couple of years.
[/quote]

It's so crazy bad... For making the most money of the groups you think they'd step up their concert game... I want to get hyped for MM but it's hard sometimes haha. Especially when you see how much better others do. I mean shoot, ANGERME has been outshining MM lately. I know "the company" gets joked about a lot, but seriously hahaha
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I still need to see the S/mileage Budoukan....I have been waiting to see it but never bothered to check the tracker because my computer is terrible.

Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I need to, too. Thanks for the reminder.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]

[/quote]

Agreed.

Highly recommended.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Madara, I'm still waiting on your write up for it, with pretty pictures and all.

I'd also like an entire paragraph dedicated to everyone's Lord and Savior, Meimi.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="185643" data-time="1425481228">
I still need to see the S/mileage Budoukan....I have been waiting to see it but never bothered to check the tracker because my computer is terrible.</blockquote>

Yeah the smallest one on H!O is like 4.5 gb which is still big. I'll see if I can learn how to rip DVDs and put it on YouTube or something because I want everyone to see it and love them like I do lol.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

[quote="Anderei"]
If you do the math, only 8 people voted for Nonaka. Those things are it's popularity contests and don't mean much.
[/quote]

It doesn't mean anything, but it's weird that they didn't get anybody who voted for Sakura (the singer of Morning Musume) but they managed to find eight people who would want to vote for Miki based only on the audition footage, which wasn't really impressive. (I mean, pitch-wise, she seemed stable, but her technique was pretty poor.)  I'm not upset by it or anything, but it's funny. 
Last edited by Banana on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Was it a poll or random sample? Polls or things that require readers to go out of their way to respond are super inaccurate. I just assumed some Miki fans banded together and got her on there.

But the fact that Watanabe Mayu made the list should have discredited it immediately. It's also been awhile since I listened to Denpagumi.inc but I vaguely recall all of them being terrible too.

I like that Passpo girls voice, though.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Commenting above at the top. Tsunku stated in his blog that Berryz were in full control of their concert's production from stage, costume to set list.

And as for the Morning Musume concert, it was great, till Sayumi busted her leg. But that's also the first time the new girls have been in such a big venue by themselves. Hinafest being the only big venue's they've worked in. I'd expect them to be overwhelmed. I The Berryz I saw yesterday was NOT the same Berryz I saw in Japan last fall. It was like two different groups as far as energy was concerned. When an Idol graduates from her idol life in a concert they tend to put in so much more effort to leave a lasting impression on their fans. Which is why I'm sure it was heartbreaking to Sayumi that she ended up the way she did. It kind of just put a big gloomy cloud over everything. 

You know as far as groups performing is concerned, C-ute are superstars and I'd put them above all the other H!P groups, even Berryz. I judge this only on the Naruchika concert. They are SO much more entertaining than a big hall concert. 100 times more so. (They are also cheaper.) Juice=Juice's concerts were all done in this manner and S/mileage did a ton too. Morning Musume's only done a handful compared the other groups which I think has them at a disadvantage, it helps you build a bridge between you and the idol. It was the best thing UF ever did and I hope they continue to do them. (Not the mention handshakes after the show!) 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Commenting above at the top. Tsunku stated in his blog that Berryz were in full control of their concert's production from stage, costume to set list.

And as for the Morning Musume concert, it was great, till Sayumi busted her leg. But that's also the first time the new girls have been in such a big venue by themselves. Hinafest being the only big venue's they've worked in. I'd expect them to be overwhelmed. I The Berryz I saw yesterday was NOT the same Berryz I saw in Japan last fall. It was like two different groups as far as energy was concerned. When an Idol graduates from her idol life in a concert they tend to put in so much more effort to leave a lasting impression on their fans. Which is why I'm sure it was heartbreaking to Sayumi that she ended up the way she did. It kind of just put a big gloomy cloud over everything. 

You know as far as groups performing is concerned, C-ute are superstars and I'd put them above all the other H!P groups, even Berryz. I judge this only on the Naruchika concert. They are SO much more entertaining than a big hall concert. 100 times more so. (They are also cheaper.) Juice=Juice's concerts were all done in this manner and S/mileage did a ton too. Morning Musume's only done a handful compared the other groups which I think has them at a disadvantage, it helps you build a bridge between you and the idol. It was the best thing UF ever did and I hope they continue to do them. (Not the mention handshakes after the show!) 
[/quote]

Thanks for such a great reply. I've always felt C-ute were probably the best performers.... When I've watched performances from Berryz lately they didn't really look into it, which is why I was so enveloped in their final Budokan. I thought that maybe all their lives were this good. But it's interesting to hear that you didn't get a great vibe when you saw them last year. I guess they really were putting it all out their for their final time.

Everything about their final concert felt on-point. I just think that a successful group like MM should be able to pull something like that off every tour or at least every year.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Maybe that's a reason they decided to graduate. Some Berryz members may have been like "I'm continuing being an idol because that's all I know how to do" so their performances were lackluster, whereas C-ute might be more into it.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Anderei"]
Yeah the smallest one on H!O is like 4.5 gb which is still big. I'll see if I can learn how to rip DVDs and put it on YouTube or something because I want everyone to see it and love them like I do lol.

[/quote]

Now that you mention H!O. I'm not familiar with that forum so can anybody tell me if this is the actual DVD of Give me more love? not that TV streaming they did the graduation's day.
I've downloaded Evolution and Chance! from H!O but those were waaaaay smaller that this one. This is 44GB BIG.
It is going to take 1-2 days so if anyone has downloaded this same file and it is not the DVD, please tell me and I'll stop downloading :)
Image Hey
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="185704" data-time="1425551140">can anybody tell me if this is the actual DVD of Give me more love?</blockquote>
It's ISO of the concert Blu-Ray release, that's just how large BDs are since the quality is much higher. The concert came out on DVD too but I guess no one bothers with DVDs anymore (thankfully!).

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="185704" data-time="1425551140">
can anybody tell me if this is the actual DVD of Give me more love?
</blockquote>

It's ISO of the concert Blu-Ray release, that's just how large BDs are since the quality is much higher. The concert came out on DVD too but I guess no one bothers with DVDs anymore (thankfully!).

[/quote]

So I'm downloading an unnecessary high quality concert?
I just hope they added Waraenai, Watashi wa and Otona performances, because if not, I have no reason to see this again xD

Edit: Nevermind, I checked the H!P wikia and those songs are not listed in the DVD/BR tracklist, so sad :(
Last edited by Derby on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

No such thing as unnecessary high quality. :tongue: Once you go BD you will not want to go back. DVD format was premature, broken by specification, and long overdue for replacement.

But as for the content, I wouldn't expect UF to put any extras on the BD version that are not on DVD. That would require, you know, extra work on their part.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="185707" data-time="1425559371"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="185706" data-time="1425558094">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="185704" data-time="1425551140">
can anybody tell me if <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... 8">this</a> is the actual DVD of Give me more love?</blockquote>
</blockquote>

So I'm downloading an unnecessary high quality concert?

I just hope they added Waraenai, Watashi wa and Otona performances, because if not, I have no reason to see this again xD

Edit: Nevermind, I checked the H!P wikia and those songs are not listed in the DVD/BR tracklist, so sad :(</blockquote>

Otona no Tochuu? It's there, it's just part of the wrestling performance and is done by Kana and Meimi.

There's a couple songs that start with Watashi so you'll need to be more specific.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="aine"]
No such thing as unnecessary high quality. :tongue: Once you go BD you will not want to go back. DVD format was premature, broken by specification, and long overdue for replacement.

But as for the content, I wouldn't expect UF to put any extras on the BD version that are not on DVD. That would require, you know, extra work on their part.
[/quote]
I don't know if it was an extra, but the torrent with the Evolution concert came with a 2nd video, about 10 minutes long, with the 2nd version of their B-side medley.
That is why I got hope they would put the Budokan setlist on the DVD/BD and a short video of the new songs that were not included |-(

[quote="Anderei"]
Otona no Tochuu? It's there, it's just part of the wrestling performance and is done by Kana and Meimi.

There's a couple songs that start with Watashi so you'll need to be more specific.

[/quote]

Oh no I know you guys were talking about S/mileage's budokan before I broke into the conversation
But I said MM's Give me more love, and I was referring to the 14th album songs!
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Oh, sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I just skipped through the S/mileage Budoukan (and streamed it with arco, so basically anyone can look through what we watched if you want to, can't download it, etc.). Definitely, the best concert I have ever seen. It really reminded me why S/mileage(ANGERME) is my second favorite group. I intend to watch it in full without any skips in a few days.

If you do look at the stream, when the girls are coming out in the beginning and you hear a scream when Take-chan comes out, that's me.... I forgot to turn my mic off.
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Today in economics, the teacher said, "You people are going to ANGER ME!" And it took so much to hold back the laughter. I told myself not to laugh because no one else would understand why it was funny.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="185764" data-time="1425611319"><div>I just skipped through the S/mileage Budoukan (and streamed it with arco, so basically anyone can look through what we watched if you want to, can't download it, etc.). Definitely, the best concert I have ever seen. It really reminded me why S/mileage(ANGERME) is my second favorite group. I intend to watch it in full without any skips in a few days.

If you do look at the stream, when the girls are coming out in the beginning and you hear a scream when Take-chan comes out, that's me.... I forgot to turn my mic off.</div></blockquote> 

I also really, really, really loved this concert. S/mileage/ANGERME are incredible performers. They all nailed their big lines when they had them, which beyond surprised me since I'm so used to hit or miss performances with that, and they had tons of energy. I've not seen a lot of concerts, but so far, this is my favorite.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Star"]
Today in economics, the teacher said, "You people are going to ANGER ME!" And it took so much to hold back the laughter. I told myself not to laugh because no one else would understand why it was funny.
[/quote]

:rofl:

If there'd been just one other kid in class who knew a S/mileage song and you both broke into it at the same time, how great would that have been? Everyone would have thought you were both crazy, but it would have been worth it just to tell us about it here. :joyful:
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Nonaka Miki was on a TV show today (by herself) showing off her Piano skills. Watch now.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="185838" data-time="1425737565">Nonaka Miki was on a TV show today (by herself) showing off her Piano skills. Watch now.</blockquote>
Even with no musical education I could tell that guy's level was so much higher than Miki's, regardless of their missed note scores. :lol: That's not so say I'm not impressed with her as it is. I hope she continues to practice and gets to use this skill in her career at some point.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

I wonder how Masaki and Kanon would have fared.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="185780" data-time="1425657481"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="185764" data-time="1425611319">

I just skipped through the S/mileage Budoukan (and <a class="bbc_url" href="https://new.livestream.com/accounts/110 ... treamed</a> it with arco, so basically anyone can look through what we watched if you want to, can't download it, etc.). Definitely, the best concert I have ever seen. It really reminded me why S/mileage(ANGERME) is my second favorite group. I intend to watch it in full without any skips in a few days.

If you do look at the stream, when the girls are coming out in the beginning and you hear a scream when Take-chan comes out, that's me.... I forgot to turn my mic off.</blockquote>

I also really, really, really loved this concert. S/mileage/ANGERME are incredible performers. They all nailed their big lines when they had them, which beyond surprised me since I'm so used to hit or miss performances with that, and they had tons of energy. I've not seen a lot of concerts, but so far, this is my favorite.</blockquote>

Regarding the big lines, I think Tsunku has always been good about not giving them material that's beyond what they can handle.

Except for Chotomate's hilarious falsettos.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Miki, steal my heart Q_Q <3

29/990 is still really good. Of course, going against a pro is difficult. I'm still just amazed she got a solo TV appearance so soon! 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Michishige Grad Speech Subs. Appreciate this, I almost cried for you people. Got blocked globally.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Thinking of HinaFes unit names...
feat. Riho, Ayacho, Zukki, Meimei, and Akane

'Zukkiberry' is nice! I preferred Suzuberry over it though. Also lol at 'Team I Don't Like Milk'.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="185894" data-time="1425876691"><del><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpafCzGPdPg">Michishige Grad Speech Subs</a>. Appreciate this, I almost cried for you people.</del> Got blocked globally.</blockquote>

Why'd it get blocked?? Either way, I watched it before it happened. Thanks for the upload.
Formerly Mizura