Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="yuzu"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="191426" data-time="1442462811">
<div>
Angerme's new single will come out on 11.11. I was going to make a thread about it, but that's literally all the information we have on it right now (confirmed by Rinapuu on H!S 135, around 7 mins in.) Apparently they're in the process of recording and such. Rinapuu said we'll be able to see a new Angerme (which makes sense since Maro will be bye-bye.)
[/quote]

Maro will still be in this single though, it's her last single and her graduation is 11/29.

I like the style they are using right now...so I hope it isn't too much of a new ANGERME lol

</div>
</blockquote>

Really?? I figured since she's graduating 18 days after the song comes out, it would be without her... To put all that effort recording, choreographing, promoting, etc with a group that will only perform the song/songs the "correct" way for 18 days seemed silly. Wouldn't it make more sense to keep her off this last one? (Not saying you're wrong, I just thought it would be the other way.) 
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="191452" data-time="1442544881"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="191434" data-time="1442502183">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="191426" data-time="1442462811">

Angerme's new single will come out on 11.11. I was going to make a thread about it, but that's literally all the information we have on it right now (confirmed by Rinapuu on <a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADhzKk0u5Uw">H!S 135,</a> around 7 mins in.) Apparently they're in the process of recording and such. Rinapuu said we'll be able to see a new Angerme (which makes sense since Maro will be bye-bye.)</blockquote>

Maro will still be in this single though, it's her last single and her graduation is 11/29.

I like the style they are using right now...so I hope it isn't too much of a new ANGERME lol
</blockquote>

Really?? I figured since she's graduating 18 days after the song comes out, it would be without her... To put all that effort recording, choreographing, promoting, etc with a group that will only perform the song/songs the "correct" way for 18 days seemed silly. Wouldn't it make more sense to keep her off this last one? (Not saying you're wrong, I just thought it would be the other way.) </blockquote>

Maeda Yuuka's last single was released 3 days before her graduation.

Also, remember that they start promoting singles way before their release dates.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

That's still silly as hell.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

To be fair as well, 12, Smart was released a week after Ai-chan's graduation and she was all over that album lol
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

[quote="Valerie"]
- Tsunku wrote lyrics and composition -- lyrics were difficult.
[/quote]
I saw it said the other day he wrote it, but I wasn't sure whether to believe it. I know he did some English singing, but has he ever written a full English song before?

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

Really?? I figured since she's graduating 18 days after the song comes out, it would be without her... To put all that effort recording, choreographing, promoting, etc with a group that will only perform the song/songs the "correct" way for 18 days seemed silly. Wouldn't it make more sense to keep her off this last one? (Not saying you're wrong, I just thought it would be the other way.) 
[/quote]
Nah, that's not the way they do things. Besides, if this current audition is successful they'll have to tweak everything shortly after anyway.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Solarblade"]
To be fair as well, 12, Smart was released a week after Ai-chan's graduation and she was all over that album lol
[/quote]

Albums are a bit different, though, as they aren't promoted nearly as much as singles. Singles are everything in the J-idol world.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Think about it though, if Kanon were still in the group when the single was released but not in the single itself, what would she even DO while they're promoting it? Doesn't make any sense to me to exclude a member who's still just as much a part of the group as everyone else. (and it's not like they don't rearrange choreography/lines all the time anyway)

By the way, I wonder if Kanon will get a solo song? (Maybe she could write it?)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Kobushi Factory's first tour has been decided--

Begins in November, Live house tour (the style.)

PS---Today is 12ki's 1 year anniversary!!
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Sounds like Tsunku's English song isn't just his English after all, but translated (way down in this blog entry). I wonder if this means they'll record a Japanese version as well.

Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Oh, that's neat. I'd love to hear that, actually.

I know when OLIVIA did all the songs for the NANA anime, she wrote the lyrics in Japanese and then translated them afterward. I'm still waiting for a totally Japanese version of a little pain to this day.  :cop:
Last edited by Vikitty on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

CDJapan is selling Happy Emotion / Dance microfiber hand towels, Hina Fest T-shirts, Happy Emotion / Dance Mode T-shirts, and a few other things. Not bad, but one of the .'16 calendars is already sold out.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

From this week's H!S, it seems Country Girls performed at a venue w/o Momoko (so just the four girls.) The clip they showed was them singing Futari no Hokkaidou.

When it came to Juice=Juice's concert clip, Tomoko had a foot/leg injury, and Aari's voice/throat seemed off. (Aari didn't say anything to the like of that in the comments after but it seemed different than usual.) I'm not so surprised this happened to J=J, though, since they're aiming to perform like over 200 concerts by May. Also, they're now into Code 2 of their tour.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Futari no Hokkaido is such a bittersweet song for me, but they performed it so well!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I don't know if it was mentioned already but Momoko has vocal polyps so she's on vocal rest for a while.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

[quote="Saya"]
I don't know if it was mentioned already but Momoko has vocal polyps so she's on vocal rest for a while.
[/quote]

I'm actually kind of surprised this happened to her of all current H!P idols LOL.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Farrah"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="192177" data-time="1445442901">
<div>
[/quote]

I'm actually kind of surprised this happened to her of all current H!P idols LOL.

</div>
</blockquote>

That was sadly my reaction too. :\
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Kobushi Factory has been nominated for the Best New Artist Award. For the 57th annual Nihon Record Taishou (Japan Record Award). (Juice=Juice, S/mileage and C-ute are past nominees, Juice=Juice were the only group that didn't win.)
<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Tsunku is also the only nomination and winner of the "Composer Award" from Nihon Record Taishou (Japan Record Award). He composed a song for singer Kumiko called "Umarete Kite Kurete Arigatou".
<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Source
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Takamasa Sakurai died suddenly in an accident. He fell from the train platform in Tokyo. [Source]

A producer for J-Melo, Asianbeat (he did a lot of interviews which you can see here), he also did the international anime con circuit and was a very big supporter of Hello!Project. Most recently in Singapore where he shared a video message from Morning Musume'15. [Video]

This is very shocking and sad news since he was a great ambassador for the international community. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Damn, that's really sad. I read all his articles and met him at the MM concert in New York. He really loved HP.
Last edited by al kusanagi on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="193405" data-time="1449811250"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://r.helloproject.com/hpcdp/2015/">Buono! are performing at HELLO&GOODBYE</a></blockquote>

Praise Jebus!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Haru"]
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://r.helloproject.com/hpcdp/2015/">Buono! are performing at HELLO&GOODBYE</a>
[/quote]

Awesome! I'd say give them a new album, but ANGERME has pretty much filled their void now.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

There will be a new Engeki Joshi-bu Musical titled "Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru" featuring Country Girls (with Nanami and Musubu, but not Momoko), Tsubaki Factory, Maasa Sudo and Engeki girls, Anna Ishii and Ayasa Onoda.
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

Kobushi Factory were decided the best new artist at 57th Japan Record Awards, congratulations! :party:
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

[quote="phancy"]
Kobushi Factory were decided the best new artist at 57th Japan Record Awards, congratulations! :party:
[/quote]
Man how many H!P artists have won this now? :hahaha:
I'm a little surprised, to be honest. I didn't think they were very deserving it.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="193866" data-time="1451479781"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phancy" data-cid="193864" data-time="1451476606">

Kobushi Factory were decided the best new artist at 57th Japan Record Awards, congratulations! :party:</blockquote>

I'm a little surprised, to be honest. I didn't think they were very deserving it.</blockquote>

I don't think Juice=Juice won the award.
Formerly Mizura
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

I remember when s/mileage did, years ago. Ah, the memories...

Anyway congratulations Kobushi Factory!
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Mizura"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="193866" data-time="1451479781">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phancy" data-cid="193864" data-time="1451476606">

</blockquote>

I'm a little surprised, to be honest. I didn't think they were very deserving it.</blockquote>

I don't think Juice=Juice won the award.

[/quote]
Am I still allowed to complain about Juice=Juice's name?
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="193866" data-time="1451479781"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phancy" data-cid="193864" data-time="1451476606">

Kobushi Factory were decided the best new artist at 57th Japan Record Awards, congratulations! :party:</blockquote>

Maybe to an outsider, but out of all the groups this year their one single managed to stay in the charts the longest. And they did a lot, LOT of promotion and live events to keep themselves relevant. And unlike Juice which was basically just a vehicle for Karin, Kobushi really was just full of the best of the trainees combined. It's the only thing I can think of because Tsubaki Factory sure isn't. XD
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="193870" data-time="1451487466"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="193866" data-time="1451479781"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phancy" data-cid="193864" data-time="1451476606">Kobushi Factory were decided the best new artist at 57th Japan Record Awards, congratulations! :party:</blockquote>Man how many H!P artists have won this now? :hahaha:
I don't think Juice=Juice won the award.</blockquote> 
C-ute and S/mileage won the award. Juice=Juice was nominated, but got a New Artist award instead.
I don't know if there was anyone else. Maybe I over exaggerated :hahaha: But given how rigged things are in the Jpop industry, I'm surprised that H!P is getting that many awards.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="193873" data-time="1451491726">Maybe to an outsider, but out of all the groups this year their one single managed to stay in the charts the longest. And they did a lot, LOT of promotion and live events to keep themselves relevant. And unlike Juice which was basically just a vehicle for Karin, Kobushi really was just full of the best of the trainees combined. It's the only thing I can think of because Tsubaki Factory sure isn't. XD</blockquote>It's great that it charted so long, but I personally didn't find it very memorable or exciting for a debut so it just surprised me. I thought S/milage and C-ute were much more deserving of the awards.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.