Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

Post by Shoujo Q »

Music Japan will be no more as of March 2016. Source

Blurb from Jplop

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

The other day, NHK officials announced that they were ending NHK Kayo concert music show in March 2016. Today, NHK announced they are ending Music Japan in March too. NHK is in the planning process of creating a new show by merging both of them into one big music show. It would air once a month and it last 73 minutes long. They want to create a music environment where artists can sing modern songs and enka. The name of the show in proposal is "Uta Con".
</blockquote>

Music Japan was once known as Pop Jam and was one of the few shows that promoted Hello!Project even in their darkest days. This will be a sad loss as far as TV promotion goes. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Morning Musume also won the award in their day.
Last edited by star on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

[quote="strawberryjam"]
I'm a little surprised, to be honest. I didn't think they were very deserving it.
[/quote]

You would if you saw who they were competing with.

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

So Buono will be having a Budokan concert August 25th, lol.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="193907" data-time="1451593556">
So Buono will be having a Budokan concert August 25th, lol.</blockquote>
Praise Jebus!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
[/quote]

Wait, what? 

Will they have something new to promote?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

It will be a joint concert with C-ute, Country Girls and the debut of Miyabi's new group.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Why'd they announce it for so far in advance? Wouldn't it be better to have a joint type concert sooner?
Formerly Mizura
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

It sounded more so Miyabi's group could debut without a hitch.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="193907" data-time="1451593556">
<div>
[/quote]

Wait, what? 

Will they have something new to promote?

</div>
</blockquote>

They'd better. If they do, I will cry so many tears of joy. If not, I'll cry because they deserved more. Either way, tears are coming.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

It seems formation dancing from MM will graduate along with Riho. In their new year message, towards 3:30, Mizuki mentions how since 2014 they've been doing formation dancing, where you can see shapes from above and such. But she goes on to say they want to create a "new" morning musume (mentioning dancing specifically.) SO, while this doesn't mean formation dancing will be completely absolved, it seems they'll be breaking away from it.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Since 2014? What did they consider all that stuff from 2012 to 2013?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

I thought it technically started with Help Me, at least, them calling it that... so I am just as confused. I just checked and I'd consider anything from Wakuteka onwards (at the very minimum) as "formation dance".
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="194138" data-time="1452048547">
Did they do any actual formations, like forming letters or symbols, back then? That's my only guess as to why they're calling 2014~15 the formation dancing years, since I can't recall anything about them forming symbols/letters/words or anything of that sort before then.
</blockquote>

I consider Brainstorming a formation dance with the whole wave thing, but other than that... not really.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Well 2014 is also when they really began *promoting* their formation dancing.... Their previous dances were definitely more formation-oriented than in the past but they weren't really branding it as formation dance as far as I remember =)
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I'm pleased because of a feeling like "Damn straight, Riho's era graduates with her" but also royally pissed off because a chance to do something more than formation, to have flair and be able to show her beyond-formation-skill was what she really needed, and they do it after the fact.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Kanazawa Tomoko was recently diagnosed with endometriosis. For those of you without a uterus lemme tell you, this has got to be hurting her like hell. I thought I had it at one point because I myself was having severe pain in my ovaries... I don't have this disease (THANK GOD), but from the occasional pain I do get in this area let me assure you it is tough. It's not the same as period cramps. And it's way less predictable. Some women don't have too much pain with this disease.... Hopefully Tomoko is one of them. But my bets are that it is painful.

If you remember, Matsuura Aya was also diagnosed with this in 2011.

At the moment Tomoko has said she doesn't want to stop halfway through her dream. Ju=Ju is still in the middle of an extremely long tour with 220 performances total... I believe they're in phase 2 of 3? So she has a lot on her plate at the moment.

Edit: 

<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;">Thanks for cheering for Juice=Juice as always.

We have an announcement about Kanazwa Tomoko
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;">She went to a doctor some times and has consulted doctors since last year.

Her condition was diagnosed as Endometriosis. Now she has started taking the medicines under the guidance of a doctor.
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;">The reason of the disease is still medically unknown.

It has increased in young women these days. 

10 percent of 10-40 age women is suffering from the disease.
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;">Staff and Juice=Juice members will unite into one and support Kanazawa from now.
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;">However, There are individual differences in the symptoms and pains 

Now, owing to the medicine, she is suffering from sudden headache, vertigo, nausea.
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;">Her activities will depend on her body condition.

We are worried that her symptoms may change suddenly.
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;">We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.

We are sorry to have caused you anxiety.

We’ll work hard.
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;">Please cheer for her Juice=Juice and Kanazawa Tomoko from now on too.
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;">source / translation credit
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Damn, that's rough. It's bad enough that she has such a volatile condition, but the meds causing even more problems is just unfair. 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I was talking to TnB about this yesterday.  I'm glad she's taking care of herself, and I'll be really sad if she has to leave, but if that's what she ends up needing to do I just want her to be healthy.  I've heard about how terrible endo is.  But I mean she is like solid top ten for me in current H!P :(
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Aw man, I feel so bad for her.  Endometriosis is some serious shit, I know a couple women who have it and it can be excruciatingly painful.  I hope she is able to continue activities since it doesn't sound like she wants to take a hiatus or anything.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Okay, SO, for those who do not know.... Green Room changed its channel name and format to Girls Night Out. What I didn't know until now, though, was that MUSIC+ changed into "Upcoming" (Apukami). 

So if you'd like to watch more GR-esque stuff, check out their channel. This week it featured behind the scenes of Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin! (Also, here is Kobushi recording Sakura Night Fever.)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Whereas Kobushi Factory got #1 on Music Station's CD Single Ranking!
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Was it known C-ute was coming to Hawaii?

http://ameblo.jp/c-ute-official/entry-12133598894.html
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

So uhhhh... We haven't had any news on 13th gen auditions?? When they'll start, at least? What was the name of this audition again?
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Can't tell if that's sarcasm, but it's the Shinseiki Auditions, and I think they're nearing the finalists selection, but I'm not sure
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Solarblade"]
Can't tell if that's sarcasm, but it's the Shinseiki Auditions, and I think they're nearing the finalists selection, but I'm not sure
[/quote]

It's not, I haven't heard a single thing about it lol. I don't remember even hearing when they'd start. I remember hearing the name when it was announced, but I've forgotten by now. And thanks, btw :)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Yeah, there hasn't been a whole lot, it ran from 1/7 to 2/14...and back on 3/4 announced that they're reviewing the applications and will notify the people qualifying
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Surprised no one picked up this news, but Kanon is getting a solo DVD-- Morning Musume '16 Suzuki Kanon Sotsugyou Memorial. 

Here's the CM.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

As a Kanon fan there weren't many opportunities for me to spend money on her aside from photosets, but that's a must-buy.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Oda Sakura's PB (Cover I'm assuming)