Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Anderei »

Meimi and Akane singing Suki Sugite Baka Mitai from Hina Fest earlier this year.

I haven't been able to find videos of the other performances.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Those were all posted last year so they are somewhere in the spam thread.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Anderei"]
Meimi and Akane singing Suki Sugite Baka Mitai from Hina Fest earlier this year.

I haven't been able to find videos of the other performances.
[/quote]
I couldn't remember if I saw this or not (I had), but I found something I hadn't seen before!!!

How Do You Like This Japan -- MM '15

Ayumi surprised me by sounding pretty decent in this song. Mizuki surprised me as well at her growling line. Pretty much they all sounded pretty great.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I hadn't seen the Meimi and Akane one but I DID see that because there was a big discussion on H!O as to whether MM do or do not sound like garbage in that performance lol.

Camera-work is super bad, though.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Masaki sings with Riho and Sakura.

https://youtu.be/59RO0cAUXvo

I really want a Sakura version of Suki na Senpai. I know she's performed it once but I don't think it was recorded for video.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Masaki sings with Riho and Sakura.

https://youtu.be/59RO0cAUXvo

I really want a Sakura version of Suki na Senpai. I know she's performed it once but I don't think it was recorded for video.
[/quote]

Adorbs.
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Monday and Tuesday, January 4 and 5, 2016, Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, and Suzuki Kanon continue their march of passing (now) nine members in less than a year by passing Ogawa Makoto, then Yasuda Kei on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 12th.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">As of Tuesday January 5, 2016:
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">11. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>12. Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina and Suzuki Kanon are at 5 years, 3 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">15. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">20. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">21. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">23. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 4 years, 3 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">27. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">29. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Oda Sakura is at 3 years, 3 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">33. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">34. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">35. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 1 year, 3 months, 6 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The Kei Yasuda graduation episode is one of the greatest Utaban's ever.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

So, since we know "Sakura Night Fever" will be part of Kobushi's next single, is doing a cover song each single going to be their shtick?

Also, H!P performed the same song (although it seems a slightly different arrangement) at last year's (2015) Hinafest. The song is originally by KAN and was released February 25th, 2015. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Dailymotion User Glide is a great source of newer video dumps (Concerts, DVD Magazines and More!) It's hit or miss sometimes but right now is offering up

Newest highlights

Morning Musume'15 DVD magazine Vol. 77 (Part 1 / 2)
Morning Musume'15 DVD magazine Vol. 78 (Part 1 / 2)
Sayashi Riho's Graduation Memorial DVD (Part 1 / 2)

And a WHOLE ton more if you go back a page or two. I highly recommend backstage DVD magazines because the girls are nuts and you get a better sense of them then just your average little blurbs you get though the usual youtube media.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

It struck me that 2015 made something of a reversal in terms of amount of content for various groups. A few years ago it might be that thanks to crazy amounts of different B-sides for different editions, a Morning Musume single might have nearly as many new songs as other groups got in a year. Last year, though, thanks to not having an album while other groups did, they released fewer new songs than ANGERME, C-ute, and even Juice=Juice.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="JoshuaJSlone"]
It struck me that 2015 made something of a reversal in terms of amount of content for various groups. A few years ago it might be that thanks to crazy amounts of different B-sides for different editions, a Morning Musume single might have nearly as many new songs as other groups got in a year. Last year, though, thanks to not having an album while other groups did, they released fewer new songs than ANGERME, C-ute, and even Juice=Juice.
[/quote]

The Joke/Gundam single was the high water mark for B-side releases, probably in the entire history of the group. It was almost a mini-album when you take all of the different songs across all of the editions, and they were all at least pretty good. I miss B-sides. Yeah, some of them were boring crap, but there were also gems that would never see the light of day outside of the context of a single B-side. With double and triple A-side singles, every song is expected to get air time, and thus, every song must be suitable for air-time and sound like it belongs on the radio. That doesn't leave any room for experimentation or fun.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Most of the time, I ended up liking the B-sides more than the A-sides.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

[quote="JPope"]

The Joke/Gundam single was the high water mark for B-side releases, probably in the entire history of the group. It was almost a mini-album when you take all of the different songs across all of the editions, and they were all at least pretty good.
[/quote]
Pretty close. Looks like Help me!! has the most with five different B-sides. Brainstorming / Kimi Sae matches it in terms of songs, but one more is an A.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="JoshuaJSlone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="194278" data-time="1452464414">
<div>

The Joke/Gundam single was the high water mark for B-side releases, probably in the entire history of the group. It was almost a mini-album when you take all of the different songs across all of the editions, and they were all at least pretty good.
[/quote]
Pretty close. Looks like Help me!! has the most with five different B-sides. Brainstorming / Kimi Sae matches it in terms of songs, but one more is an A.

</div>
</blockquote>

I was thinking in terms of quantity and quality combined. 
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

With 2015 as H!P's first Tsunku-lite year, I was curious which people were most responsible for last year's songs. You can read fuller lists and info for how I counted them <a class="bbc_url" href="http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Thre ... 1">here</a>, but here's a top 5 for the main three credits.

Lyrics:

*10.5: Tsunku

*10: Kodama Ameko

*5.5: Miura Yoshiko

*5: Hoshibe Shou

*4: Nakajima Takui

Composition: (five-way tie for #4)

*9: Tsunku

*9: Hoshibe Shou

*6: Nakajima Takui

*2: Kato Yusuke

*2: Kondo Kaoru

*2: Oba Koji

*2: Jean Luc Ponpon

*2: Taisei

Arrangement:

*6.5: Suzuki Shunsuke

*5: CMJK

*4.5: Hirata Shoichiro

*4: Okubo Kaoru

*3: Hamada Pierre Yusuke
Last edited by JoshuaJSlone on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Sooooo.... Did MM'16 have a dokkiri this year I wonder?? Would like to see one, I always look forward to that every new year. Haven't seen anything about it yet =(
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Guys this may be a bit stupid to ask at this point... but can someone explain me what is the difference between Hello! Project and Up-Front?

I know H!P is under(?) UFP but I thought H!P was all this group's agency, and at the same time they were under another agency.

Is UFP the only agency here and H!P is like a 'group of groups'? or a group family and that's why H!P's leader is always the most veteran member of one of their groups
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

H!P is just an umbrella term that refers to the groups under it. It's basically a brand name. Up Front is the agency that manages them all.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Pretty much what Andrei said, Up-Front Promotion/Create/Agency/JP Room/ & etc. manages a group of artists, comedians, and other entertainers like Avex, or the voice actor management that are responsible for salaries of their employees. I'm sure they have other branded divisions that manage ticket sales and securing concert venues and other such promotion and real estate that's hinted throughout Green Room.  

Hello!Pro is a subset of the agency umbrella and is a brand for the MM/Cute/Angerme/Kenshuusei groups; Up-Front was already managing Sharan Q and other long-established groups and singers like Kan, Horiuchi Takao, and Moritaka Chisato who were active and popular before current H!P was even born.  

So it's hard for someone to transfer into H!P since they're looking for very specific entrants, but when the girls (or middle management) want to move on with their image, they get shuffled to the non UFP agencies.  

I have no idea how they split the people between UF-Agency and JP-Room, but it's probably related to the type of promotion that they're doing.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Ok guys thank you :)
Image Hey
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Friday, January 15 2016, Haruna, Ayumi, Masaki, and Haruka passed Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 21st.  This starts a run of passing 9 members in less than a year.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"> 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">10. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">12. Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina and Suzuki Kanon are at 5 years, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">15. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">16. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">17. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">18. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">19. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">20. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">21. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 4 years, 3 months, 17 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">25. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">27. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">29. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">30. Oda Sakura is at 3 years, 4 months, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">32. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">33. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">34. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">35. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 1 year, 3 months, 16 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Suzuki Kanon singing Osaka Koi no Uta... guessing it's from her radio show. Sounds good but she still has some work to do.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

That's much worse than I was expecting, honestly.

That Kanon is probably one of the top 3 singers in MM right now is further proof of how far MM has fallen wrt singing talent.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
That's much worse than I was expecting, honestly.

That Kanon is probably one of the top 3 singers in MM right now is further proof of how far MM has fallen wrt singing talent.
[/quote]

Idk if this is the right term but she sounded very... pitchy? She ended numerous words and lines off. 
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="JPope"]
[/quote]

Top 3? Nah, she's ranked #6 in my opinion. :P (basically MM right now is half bad singers, half good singers... Kanon is the worst of the good singers)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

She's kind of piercing, is what I noticed.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="194580" data-time="1453624172"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="194577" data-time="1453617166">

That Kanon is probably one of the top 3 singers in MM right now is further proof of how far MM has fallen wrt singing talent.</blockquote>

Top 3? Nah, she's ranked #6 in my opinion. :P (basically MM right now is half bad singers, half good singers... Kanon is the worst of the good singers)</blockquote>
I agree. Sometimes people say she's the best in MM and I'm like seriously!?
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Half good singers feels like a really optimistic description of MM's vocals right now. I can't even think of who the six would be since even some of the better girls are mediocre.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Sakura, Masaki, Mizuki, Haruka, Erina, Kanon?

Sakura and Masaki are the only two I'd put on the top. Then it depends on the day for the rest. They really need to add someone(s) that will help in the vocals department. There are a few kenshuusei that are better than the girls listed too. That's sad, if you ask me...