Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Anderei »

I honestly don't think adding another good singer would help Sakura improve because it's pretty likely that she doesn't have vocal lessons. If anything if it did make her feel like her position was in jeapoardy (and I don't think it ever will be) it would probably just encourage her to push herself in a way that would probably lead to her damaging her voice.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
I honestly don't think adding another good singer would help Sakura improve because it's pretty likely that she doesn't have vocal lessons. If anything if it did make her feel like her position was in jeapoardy (and I don't think it ever will be) it would probably just encourage her to push herself in a way that would probably lead to her damaging her voice.
[/quote]

I thought they always had vocal lessons (though they're probably not very good) ??
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

We've talked about it a bit before. Reina mentioned before her graduation that she hadn't had lessons in years and I remember both Aika and Fukuda Kanon mentioning on their blog that they were going to vocal lessons for the first time in a long time. It's definitely not a regular thing. Probably more common for new gens but probably not for someone who came into the group ready to lead.

Here's one of the quotes from the Best & Worst Singers in MM's History thread. It's from banana, not sure why it got all jacked up. 

I totally forgot about this, but on her graduation DVD, Reina said that she hadn't had any proper vocal lessons since her debut. (There's a video of Reina getting some training in 2005, but I guess that was just something they did for the show, not something that was regularly going on.) 

Last edited by Anderei on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Inaba Manaka has been diagnosed with chronic asthma. Apparently she already had it in her childhood but it got better and didn't reappear until late last year.
Doctor told her to rest and she'll be out for months. She'll even be missing the summer concerts.

H!P news
Momoko blog entry
Maimi blog entry
Last edited by DonJuan on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Inaba Manaka has been diagnosed with chronic asthma. Apparently she already had it in her childhood but it got better and didn't reappear until late last year.
Doctor told her to rest and she'll be out for months. She'll even be missing the summer concerts.

H!P news
Momoko blog entry
Maimi blog entry
[/quote]
:eekrun:
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="DonJuan"]

H!P news
Momoko blog entry
Maimi blog entry
[/quote]

NO. Not my dance queen.... I love Manakan, I hope she gets better soon and comes back.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeaaaah, I don't know that a few months of bedrest is gonna just make it go away. 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
Yeaaaah, I don't know that a few months of bedrest is gonna just make it go away. 
[/quote]

That's true. I get short of breath while dancing easily myself, so I'm impressed she had enough power to sing *and* dance as well as she did. And boy did she dance. I would say maybe if she worked on her lung capacity over the months it'd help, but it feels like they're doing to opposite, and will just have her sitting around Q_Q
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I guess it's always possible it's just a temporary thing but if she's not better by the end of the summer concerts, then what? A quick-grad Aika situation? 
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I admit my asthma is mild enough that I don't do anything to treat it, so I may be way off base here, but couldn't she just get an inhaler?
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="showraniy"]
I admit my asthma is mild enough that I don't do anything to treat it, so I may be way off base here, but couldn't she just get an inhaler?
[/quote]

I have to imagine they've already given her one. I don't have asthma, I just have a crappy lung capacity, myself. My best guess is with CG beginning to tour, partaking in triple-A singles and H!P concerts, her asthma just began acting up more. It was probably harder for her to manage because she's been doing more. Again, just a guess... She's seemed fine during performances and not necessarily out of breath, so that's what makes me think it's harder for her to maintain it backstage because of a busy schedule?

But if it doesn't get better idk what they'll do with her. The last thing they'd want is an idol passing out (or worse) during a performance. It's a huge liability. 
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="197115" data-time="1461891736">
I admit my asthma is mild enough that I don't do anything to treat it, so I may be way off base here, but couldn't she just get an inhaler?</blockquote>

I suppose, but what if she was to have an attack in the middle of performing?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Videos from the Winter concert have been posted. They are niconico only, though, but an account is free.

Dekoboko Seventeen - Meimi, Karin
Nen ni wa Nen - Angerme
Romantic Ukare Mode - Momoko, F. Mizuki
Inshouha Renoir no You ni - Sakura, Kana, Tomoko, Rena
Makeruna Wasshoi!/cha cha SING/Kanashiki Amefuri
Mystery Night - Morning Musume
Loving you Too much/Yattaruchan /Yattarouze!
Dekoboko Seventeen / SEXY NIGHT ~Wasurerarenai Kare~ / Thanks!

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
Videos from the Winter concert have been posted. They are niconico only, though, but an account is free.

Dekoboko Seventeen - Meimi, Karin
Nen ni wa Nen - Angerme
Romantic Ukare Mode - Momoko, F. Mizuki
Inshouha Renoir no You ni - Sakura, Kana, Tomoko, Rena
Makeruna Wasshoi!/cha cha SING/Kanashiki Amefuri
Mystery Night - Morning Musume
Loving you Too much/Yattaruchan /Yattarouze!
Dekoboko Seventeen / SEXY NIGHT ~Wasurerarenai Kare~ / Thanks!
[/quote]

Thank you! Loving You Too Much was awwwesome. Really, all the shuffles were. We've got a good group of H!P members going atm, imo. Kobushi and Country Girls and 3rd/4th gen ANGERME are a welcome presence. Confused as to why they didn't give Funakki any lines in Yattaruchan, though Q_Q. 

SEXY NIGHT I surprisingly liked. Was a little disappointed with Hirose since I know she's a good singer... She just didn't make much of an impact on me this performance. I'll admit I'm a little bitter she got outshone by Ogata Risa. 

Romance Ukare Mode was very pleasant to listen to, and I loved the wota reaction. 

And personally, I see Maa-chan own that stage and am surprised people still don't like her. Don't get me wrong, Duu's solos were nice, too.

Finally, ANGERME truly can work anything they're given. They did great.

Naichau Kamo- C-ute.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Fukuchan/Momoko is not a combo I would think of but I loved this.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Went on Oricon just out of curiosity and went to the monthly ranking... And C-ute is at #5 and ANGERME at #6; C-ute's sales are at 60,000+ while ANGERME is at 52,000+. 

To give perspective, here's the current list:
#1 Nogizaka46, 324,000
#2 HKT48, 249,000
#3 NMB48, 230,000
#4 Johnny's West, 122,000
#5 C-ute, 61,000
#6 ANGERME, 52,000
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

61th handshakes have been announced.        

Each member will go to 3 prefectures ; Maa, Duu and Ayumi (Erina was duped haha) will go to 4. 

I felt sorry for Sakura who seems sad, especially after Haga's (then everyone) remarks. I wonder if that part was in the script. A lot of japanese comments seemed unhappy about that part as well, if I'm not mistaken.
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Sakura. She is a backbone member of the group. Much like Kei or Takahashi. She's popular but not ace popular. Yet. Now that Riho is gone I see management putting her into the photobook biz to gain just a better foothold within the group. Testing the waters. Miyabi did a photobook and then never did one again till her last days as a Berryz member.

Also, The way MM treats Sakura is basically just a front. An in joke if you will. Ignoring her when she talks to the camera. It's hard to explain but it's like being the butt of the joke I guess?

And then moving onto Manaka, given the time of year, her asthma may be worse during the spring. Trees blooming let off SO much pollen and couple that with living in a place like Tokyo, I doubt it's good for the lungs.

And just FYI guys, releases that are music related should go in the news spam thread and concert performances should go in the release section if there's a concert thread already started. If not, start one.

This thread should be used basically for musings and just random stuff like, this!

From Girls Night Out. Last three episodes Sakura and Ayumi have been on a "Sakura Date".

I'd love to see a music video from a H!P group where all the girls are dressed like this.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat May 07, 2016 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Thursday, May 5 2016, Haruna, Ayumi, Masaki and Haruka passed Kusumi Koharu on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 19th.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">11. Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina and Suzuki Kanon are at 5 years, 4 months, 3 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">14. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">15. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>19. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 4 years, 7 months, 6 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">23. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">27. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">29. Oda Sakura is at 3 years, 7 months, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">33. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">34. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">35. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 1 year, 7 months, 5 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Apparently Help Me!! and Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku are basically the same song. Nice mashup.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Thursday, May 12 2016, Haruna, Miki, Maria and Akane pass Fukuda Asuka on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 34th.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">11. Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina and Suzuki Kanon are at 5 years, 4 months, 10 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">14. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">15. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 4 years, 7 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">23. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">27. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">29. Oda Sakura is at 3 years, 7 months, 28 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">33. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>34. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 1 year, 7 months, 12 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

Does anyone know how to get things from the Hello! Shop? (For someone not in Japan) They have outfit keychains that came out today and I want both Zukki and Meimi's...

https://twitter.com/hello_shop_tak/status/731274881220804608?s=09
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kira" data-cid="197407" data-time="1463235586">
Does anyone know how to get things from the Hello! Shop? (For someone not in Japan) They have outfit keychains that came out today and I want both Zukki and Meimi's...

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://twitter.com/hello_shop_tak/stat ... 04608?s=09' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://twitter.com/hello_shop_tak/stat ... blockquote>
You'll have to use a proxy (thus it will be a bit pricier). For example From Japan (a company) or on the FB group's Idol!Swap (an american couple are living in Japan and regularly go to the shop in Akihabara to order goods for people outside of Japan).
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat May 14, 2016 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

Ah I'm not part of idol swap, but I didn't know the proxy service would work! They offer it online? (I thought you'd have to go to the store in person)
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

http://www.shop.helloproject.com/officialshop/goods/goods_20160511_63519.html

http://www.shop.helloproject.com/officialshop/goods/goods_20160511_63508.html

These keychains will be sold online from the 14th as well (but you better be quick since keychains released for graduation are always really fast to sell out online).

I linked the keychains sets but you can buy them separetely.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat May 14, 2016 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

So with C-ute, ANGERME, and Morning Musume all releasing singles in the last month, the release list seems pretty empty. Tsubaki Factory's mini-album has its wider release in a few days, then?
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

[quote="Meikochi"]
http://www.shop.helloproject.com/officialshop/goods/goods_20160511_63519.html
http://www.shop.helloproject.com/officialshop/goods/goods_20160511_63508.html

These keychains will be sold online from the 14th as well (but you better be quick since keychains released for graduation are always really fast to sell out online).

I linked the keychains sets but you can buy them separetely.
[/quote]

Thanks Meikochi!
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JoshuaJSlone" data-cid="197414" data-time="1463248993">
So with C-ute, ANGERME, and Morning Musume all releasing singles in the last month, the release list seems pretty empty. Tsubaki Factory's mini-album has its wider release in a few days, then?</blockquote>

I'm guessing the cycle will probably start over again with Kobushi Factory and Country Girls releasing something in June (probably) other groups I can see it being July or later.
Formerly Mizura
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Mmm do I want to spend $30 to get those key chains... They are cute
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

You're welcome kira, feel free to ask any other questions !
Campy <3 !