The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Oh, I noticed... But I think she's got some slightly different features that I prefer to Karin's... Like her long ears, smaller eyes and taller body. And I like her personality a bit more, too.

She's noted that she looks up to Karin, though, which isn't too surprising. There's a few of 'em in KSS.

Also it's weird to see some of the newer KSS listed Makino Maria as a senior they look up to.......
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="204289" data-time="1484616384">Also it's weird to see some of the newer KSS listed Makino Maria as a senior they look up to.......</blockquote>

Oh god.....
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I'm not dissing that kenshuusei but thanks to this I realize how perfect Karin looks right now.
Thank God she let her hair grow back to her Romance no Tochuu length
Image Hey
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Derby"]
Thank God she let her hair grow back to her Romance no Tochuu length
[/quote]

Same for me, I loved that length and it is perfection on her. It really just accentuates that natural aura she has.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

I first met Juice=Juice/Karin when Wonderful World /Ça va? Ça va? was released,so my opinions of her hair are probably different than most people's. I like her hair the way it is now, but I also really enjoyed it when it was short.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Danbara Ruru's blog has been removed. (Let the speculation begin.)

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

And there she goes...
Last edited by Derby on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Also Noguchi Kurumi's blog has been removed.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I hope that Ruru will find a way to sing and make the best with her talent.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="204607" data-time="1485608407">And there she goes...</blockquote>

It's not official till they are removed from the website. They may very well by just inactive at the moment.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I can really only see three possibilities, they're debuting in a group, they're inactive (Kosuga Fuyuka was inactive a while and then she came back although she later did leave again), or they've left Hello! Project for better waters.

The fact that they haven't been removed from the website yet does give you some hope, but I'm just assuming the worst at this point.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Byyyyyeeeeee

There's really no reason only she'd be gone if a whole group was debuting. And H!P isn't that stupid that they'd accidentally remove her blog if she were to be a solo H!P artist. It's over.

Such a shame, Noguchi was great too. If they were to become a duo I'd love it but I doubt it.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Someone on H!O mentioned that they delete all blog entries that are older than 6 months, and apparently neither of them (Noguchi nor Ruru) have written blog posts in that time. 
So... let's not get our hopes down. 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Didn't she post on 12/11/16?

Their profiles are still up. We'll see if they get pulled anytime soon.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Honestly, I hope Ruru can move on to bigger and better things. She's been passed over so many times, despite being one of the best vocalists in H!P. If they really wanted her they would've used her by now.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
Honestly, I hope Ruru can move on to bigger and better things. She's been passed over so many times, despite being one of the best vocalists in H!P. If they really wanted her they would've used her by now.
[/quote]

I feel like it's an anomaly that a "failed" KSS becomes more successful than anyone in H!P. For most of these girls, this is their highlight and the best opportunity of their life... The only better option for Ruru, honestly, is to sign with a major label.

Tanabe is as close as anyone got, joining One Pixcel....

(I completely agree with you, btw.... Anyone with ears know she has talent ;) )

PPS--Sorry if some of you get annoyed with how often I'll be posting in this thread/conversation, but this is important to me so pls bear with me!!
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Granted, I don't follow the KSS blogs, so I can only repeat stuff.

I guess if Ruru doesn't show up at H!P's concert stop at Hiroshima it's certain. It's the last date, on February 25th...
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="204641" data-time="1485699617">
Granted, I don't follow the KSS blogs, so I can only repeat stuff.

I guess if Ruru doesn't show up at H!P's concert stop at Hiroshima it's certain. It's the last date, on February 25th...</blockquote>

It seems they start a new set of blogs every round of concerts, so I could see not finding old blog posts. But Danbara did post on 12/11/17... So she was active until then. Her and a few other girls weren't at the countdown live, buy like you said we'll have to either wait till they pull her profile, make an announcement or she doesn't show at the Hiroshima show.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

If they make a new set of blogs for every round of concerts, then those old blog posts would be before Kaleidoscope/crystal clear, so maybe she just hasn't posted in her new category yet?

Try and hold on to some hope, TicTac! (Although I can also get why you want to just have the news and be done with it, if it is so....)
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]
If they make a new set of blogs for every round of concerts, then those old blog posts would be before Kaleidoscope/crystal clear, so maybe she just hasn't posted in her new category yet?

Try and hold on to some hope, TicTac! (Although I can also get why you want to just have the news and be done with it, if it is so....)
[/quote]

I've looked and looked, and it does seem every round they refresh the KSS blogs. The only way to see older blogs is to use the "way back machine." It's possible she's not featured in any pics/hasn't posted because she has not had her concert appearance yet... It seems the main set of KSS who are going to all concerts are the ones mostly posting. Noguchi's concert would be in Osaka, which is on 2/18 and 19th, so we'll see if she appears there.

Noguchi and Danbara are the only two who either
A) Did not perform in all concerts for the 2017 Winter stage
B) Did not perform in only Aichi or only Tokyo stages

So it makes sense we haven't seen or heard from them yet, as they are literally the last two to perform in only their prefecture.

What is a bit more worrying at the moment is the fact that Yoshida Marie (who is from Tokyo) has not participated in any concerts, including any in Tokyo.

So, we will see on February 18th, 19th and 25th whether we still have Noguchi and Danbara in the system.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Guess who's not gone?! :D Happy Friday News. (Thank Jplop for finding this.)

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Thank you so much for cross-posting that here for us!! I'm legitimately so happy :')
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I'm so glad! Thanks also, Q! 
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry-12245005692.html

Apparantly, Kassa mentioned that she and Shiori are the only first year middle schoolers in H!P

That said, so was Marie Yoshida, so it might be more or less confirmation shes gone.

Creds to Ribon on H!O
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Heads up, I'm thinking they may delete Yoshida Marie's profile on February 22nd along with all of Tsubaki Factory off of the KSS page--as this is Tsubaki's major debut date. They may wait till the end of the H!P concert venues 6 days later instead (2/28), but I figure they may just take it out at the same time... Or just at a random time, in typical H!P fashion.

Also, the end of the H!P tour (or whenever they decide to add them) may bring new KSS girls who failed MM's second 13th gen auditions. My guess is the 26th gen who came in August of 2016 were from the first round of auditions that ended in May of 2016; SO, I would think a new group would come in a few months after the second 13th gen auditions ended, too.

Keep your eyes peeled for new KSS news in the coming weeks as the H!P concerts come to a close, C-ute's disbandment and Momoko's departure looms everclose, and Tsubaki graduates the KSS system.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Upcoming Kenshuusei tour is called ~Marching!~ - http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=9977
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I was curious, so I broke down essentially how much each KSS has paid to be in the KSS system... Idk if they get any money from their photos that are sold, but I've never heard of it so I'm guessing not. Each KSS member pays about $100 per month.

Ichioka Reina- $5,100 over 4 years.
Inoue Hikaru- $4,500 for around 3.75 years.
Danbara Ruru- $4,100 for little over 2 years.
Horie Kizuki- $2,700 for a little over 2 years.
Takase Kurumi- $2,300 for a little under 2 years.
Maeda Kokoro and Kanatsu Mizuki- $2,100 for a little under 2 years.
Noguchi Kurumi, Ono Kotomi, Kodama Sakiko, Yonemura Kirara and Kiyono Momohime- $1,300 for a little over a year.
Kawamura Ayano, Yamazaki Yuhane, Nishida Shiori and Hashisako Rin- $600 for a little over half a year.

The senior girls have certainly paid a hefty price in the end...
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I've heard they've gotten rid of the monthly fee. Even if they haven't, those prices are nothing compared to real training schools that have a zero chance of debuting you anywhere. Good luck finding real training for 100 bucks a month.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I wonder if there's a difference between becoming a kenshuusei because you want to join the company to train under the program off the streets and becoming a kenshuusei because you failed an audition and they want to keep you on retainer. 

If my child wanted to audition for Morning Musume and she passed all the auditions except the last one and they said they would like to keep her on as a trainee to the program, I'd question the company if they then asked me for a monthly fee of $100 to train her. And then of that, they sell her image for profit and they release indie singles, etc. That's a shady business. And I highly doubt Up-Front works like that considering time and time again we hear stories about how great the company is to work for. There's probably something we are missing. 

My "hopeful" guess is that they pay the $100 and get reimbursed the money through their sale of goods and live shows.  

in other news, I'm moving Tusbaki into the hatched egg pile. ~ Chances are we'll be getting a new round of trainees soon from the last kenshuusei auditions and morning musume auditions. :D 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I can finally breathe again: